:19:

"A female that remains loyal to you
without a relationship is a female
You should wife."

Noah Gerard |Ghost|

Noah Gerard
|Ghost|

"KD if you don't sit down, I'm gone smack the hell out of you." I told her not even looking up at her.

I was staring at the picture of my dad and her mom, in my hand. She been pacing every since I came home and her and Jayonna dragged me to KD's room. They filled me on what they found which was just this damn picture. Everything else was bullshit and my dad got other shit on lock.

Even though it's just a picture of her mom and my dad it was something because my dad told me and my brothers that he didn't know KD's mom a long time ago. I didn't even know that this was her mom until she just told me.

"Noah, my dad lied to me about something so simple. Why would he lie?" KD asked me and I looked up at her.

She was standing up in front of me looking stressed as hell. Her face was all red her fist were clenching then unclenching and it looked like a tornado done ran through her damn head. It's weird that I still think she look sexy as fuck right now though.

"Maybe it's not something simple. My pops lied to me too, if both of our dads lied to us then there has to be a valid reason." I told her and she nodded running her hands through her hair.

Jayonna had left a few minutes ago to go see if she can get something out if Ace without him noticing she tryna spy on his ass. I have no doubt that my brother will kill her if he thinks something up with her. Then that would lead to me and KD going after his ass for offing Jayonna.

I ain't all buddy buddy bestfriends with Jayonna, she just kinda grew on me. Her loyalty to KD is the type of loyalty I want from the niggas I call my friends and brothers. That type of loyalty runs deep, I mean they feel that shit in they soul. Giving them my loyalty is the only choice I have right now and I'm willing to accept that choice, I mean I been gave KD my trust since that night at the club when she gave me a lil lap dance.

Just thinking about that shit getting a nigga hard.

"Ew boy what?" KD said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" I said and she backed away from me.

"I heard what you just said, what you thinking about that's getting you hard?" She asked me and now I realized that I just said that shit out loud. I started laughing and she rolled her eyes walking back up to me.

"Remember when you gave me that lil dance at the club?" I asked her with a smirk.

She started blushing and I felt my dick twitch. She covered her face and turned to walk away from me but I got to my feet and grabbed her arm. She turned around and I pulled her into me. She placed her hands on my chest to steady herself and I placed my hands on her hips.