:17:

"I can be mean as fuck,
Sweet as candy,
Cold as water,
Evil as hell,
Or loyal like a soldier"

Khristian DeJesus

I slid on my sweat pants and quickly zipped up my sweater

I slid on my sweat pants and quickly zipped up my sweater. I looked over at the bed and Ghost was still knocked out naked under the covers. I took a step forward and I squeezed my eyes shut and put my hand over my mouth so I wouldn't scream.

That nigga fucked me up last night and now I'm suffering. My legs hurt like a bitch, I'm still currently on cloud 8, and I need a warm fucking rag.

With every step I took I had to keep my hand over my mouth so I wouldn't cry out in pain. I swear I have tears in my eyes right now. I placed my hand on the door knob and I looked back at the bed, he was still sleep. I feel like Evan as would have woke up and caught my ass already.

I slowly twisted the knob and opened the door but I immediately regretted it when I seen Spazz and Evan at the door, Spazz looked like he was ready to knock.

"What the fuck?" Spazz was first to speak and he looked me up and down while I just stared at Evan.

The hurt in his eyes made my heart throb. I could see that he was trying to hide his feelings but he was failing at it.

"Damn." I heard Ghost voice and I turned my head around to see him sitting up in his bed.

"KD when I said I'll rather you fuck one of my brothers instead of one of these lames, I DIDN'T MEAN IT!" Spazz yelled and I didn't know why he was angry, he the one that suggest the idea in the first place.

"I-um- this ain't the time so imma head out." Evan said and turned to leave.

"Wait E." I said and grabbed his arm and he turned around.

"Just call me...aight?" He said and took my hand off his arm before walking away.

Watching him walk away from me, did hurt me a lot more than it should have. I can't blame anyone but myself, it was clear to me that E had some sort of feelings for me and I used that just to get sex out of the nigga. I'm literally the definition of selfish right now.

"You fucking E too KD?" Spazz asked me and at this point I just feel like a hoe.

I looked at Spazz and confusion was everywhere on my face right now. He looked HURT, more hurt than Evan did and I don't know why. Was it because I fucked his brother and his friend? I didn't think it was that serious.

"Can y'all take that shit somewhere else? A nigga tryna sleep." I heard Ghost ask and I don't know what it was but all the pain that he caused to my body last night just went away.

I grabbed the nearest thing that was in my reach and lucky for me it was his cologne on his dresser. I chucked that shit right at his chest.

"Your so fucking insensitive, shut the fuck up sometimes!" I yelled as he grabbed the part of his chest that the cologne hit, he  closes his eyes and started taking deep breaths in and out.