:18:

"When people show you there red flags,
Show them your white flags
And peace out bitch."

Khristian DeJesus

I walked into the hospital room Spazz was being held and the first yes I caught was Evan. He stood up which caused Spazz and Ace to both turn and look at me. Ace was first to leave the room and Evan walked over to me.

"Look before you start-"

"Not right now." I said cutting him off.

We held eye contact for a moment until he stepped back and walked around me leaving the room. I took a deep breath and turned around to close the door. I closed the door and then turned back around meeting Spazz eyes.

He looked hurt and angry as hell, I expected the anger but not the same look of hurt it was earlier. I removed my eyes from his and looked over him. He was sitting up on the edge of the hospital bed, shirtless and his shoulder was wrapped up with wrapping tap.

"They said your arm not your damn shoulder." I said walking over to him.

I stood in front of him and reached out to touch his shoulder but he leaned back putting himself out of my reach. I sighed and looked at him.

"Talk to me please.....tell me what I did and I'll fix it, whatever it is I'll fix it. I hate the way your looking at me and you wont even let me touch you."

He didn't say anything just turned his head the other way. I honestly have no clue to what I did to hurt him so badly. If he's mad because I slept with his brother, I'll apologize. I'll do whatever he want if it makes him stop being like this with me. If this was Evan I wouldn't care, I actually wouldn't give 3 fucks about it. But this is Spazz, someone that I love, he's my bestfriend.

He still didn't say anything and at this point I just wanted to kill somebody. I turned around and moved away from him while I balled up my fist and released them. I took some deep breaths as I kept balling up my fist over and over again and releasing them.

"I wish you would hit me, injured shoulder or not imma throw ya lil ass through that wall." I heard him say and I rolled my eyes turning around.

"So you ready to talk now?" I asked him walking back up to him.

"You ready to stop opening ya legs for people?" He asked me and my jaw slightly dropped.

Well damn, that hurt like a motherfucka. It was only 2 people, he said that like I been out here opening my legs for everybody and they daddy. I tried to say something back but I couldn't even form any words at the moment, my ass was still in shock that he would say something like that too lil ole me.

"Stuck huh? Truth hurts." He said and my eyes widened.

At this point it was just fuck everything.

"First off nigga, it was only 2 people and it happened once with Evan and your brother. I can do what I want with my body, if you gotta problem with how I fine my escapes then you need to mind your fucking business. This is my life and I'm going to do whatever the fuck I please. I'm glad he shot yo rude ass." I snapped.

Before he could respond, I turned around and walked over to the door opening it and leaving out the room. I made sure to slam the damn door behind me as I walked out. I stomped past, Jayonna, Evan, Ace and Ghost as they called after me asking me what's wrong.