02| business awards.

"You are coming with me, and its final." Shivaay tells Annika.
"But Shivaay, what will I possibly do there? Not like I'm gonna get an award or something," she says.
"Annika, now that you have entered into the business field, you must learn to attend every occasion related to your career and meet new people. Its a part and parcel of being here." He tells her.
Annika ponders over it for a while, thinking of why did she even want to follow Shivaay's footsteps and join the business field, before agreeing.
"Okay," she tells him, exasperated, "I will come with you."
Shivaay smiles at her.

The same evening, Annika is sitting with a few of Shivaay's friends as he is welcomed by the host to the stage as the Chief Guest of "Business Awards 2019".
"Hello ladies and gentlemen," the host begins, "good evening and welcome to the Business Awards 2019."
"This year, for a change, we are going to honour new businessmen and women who have recently established themselves and are looking forward to growing in this field."
"I am going to be your host for tonight. Hope you enjoy." He says, exiting the stage, and making way for two new people.
They present the award to the young entrepreneurs of India in various business fields, congratulating them and giving them words of wisdom on how to be sucessful in their career.
"Thank you, everyone." The last person to receive the award finishes his acceptance speech and gets off the stage.

"Now, to present the final award for the night," the host says, "I would like to call upon the stage, our Chief Guest for the evening, the best businessman that the country can probably get, the man who needs no introduction- Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi!" He says, and as Shivaay gets up from his seat to go to the stage to present the award, he is met by hysterical applause from Annika, at which he smiles.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen," he says, "I'm here to present the award to the Young Entrepreneur Of The Year."
And as he opens the envelope in which the name is enclosed, teasing all the possible winners, he has a hope in his heart.
A hope of a certain someone winning this award.
"The award goes to," he extends,
He opens the envelope, has a good read at the name, before he announces it with an excited face, happy heart and proud voice.

"Annika Shivaay Singh Oberoi!"

Annika can't believe what she just heard.
"This is impossible," she says, before running to the stage.
"Woah," she says, approaching Shivaay, who is looking at her with a smile.
"Congratulations," he tells her, before lowering his voice, "this is why I told you to come with me." He says, with a wink, and leaves her space to take the mike for her acceptance speech.

"Wow," she begins, "this is unbelieveable."
"Its not been so long of me in this field," she says, "and apart from the few good people I've had the fine fortune of working with, I've only one person to thank." She says, now looking at him.
"Shivaay."
"Thank you."
"Its because of you that I'm standing here today.
Its all because of you that I entered the business field.
All because of your caringly patient attitude to teach me all about business."
"Thank you Shivaay, for helping me reach this position.
For helping me win my first award.
For loving me so unconditionally that I had no choice but to make you proud of having me."
Both of them are in tears at this point, as she ends her speech with a "thank you" and comes down the stage and outside the place where the awards are being held, hand in hand with him, with the audience 'aww'ing at them.
As they reach outside, Shivaay pulls her into a bone-crushing hug.
"I love you," he says, through the hug, "thank you." He breaks apart.
"No need to thank me, Shivaay. Thank you. Aapki wajah se aaj mere pass yeh hai," she says, showing him her award.
"Thank you Shivaay," "For pestering me to come here,"
"And also for presenting the award to me. Thank you."
He smiles at her, "so, Mrs. Oberoi is also a successful entrepreneur now," he says to her.
"Totally," she says, smiling at him.

As they both reach home, their family comes to them.
"Congratulations," Rikara and Ruvya say in unison, "we are so proud of you."

"Thank you guys," she says, "Thank you."
______________________________________
I hope you like it!
Shivikabest sorry if this is not upto your expectations :)