19| because you deserve it.

Mr. and Mrs. Shivaay Singh Oberoi have now been happily married for 6 years, and are also proud parents to a four-year old Shivika, whose name is a combination of their own- Shivaay and Annika.

As destiny and life have it, Annika, the most efficient event planner of the country, chose to put her business to a halt when she got pregnant. But, now that its been four years, her caring and lovely husband persuaded her into restarting it.

Annika was apprehensive - afterall, it could take a lot of time and effort to restart it all like before, but Shivaay was supportive.

He even promised to take complete care of Shivika's education - if Annika is not able to help her with it due to time constraints, Shivaay will make sure to do the best to help Shivika with studies.

Like this, time passed. Shivaay and Shivika developed a strong bond, be it through education. And Annika, though she barely had time to stay at home, she always made sure that she spends time with Shivaay and Shivika everyday.

Shivika is also the best that Shivaay and Annika could have - although she throws tantrums like every other child when it comes to her demands, those are once in a while. She is supportive of her parents' businesses too and is quite understanding when it comes to spending time with both of them.

One fine day, Shivika is sitting in her room in the evening when Annika comes home, completely exhausted. Annika goes to her room, while Shivika goes behind her.

As she sits down, sighing, she sees a cute little hand holding a glass of water for her.

She looks to her right to see Shivika standing with a smile.
She takes the water, and kisses her cheek.
"Thank you baby," she says in a cute voice with a smile.

Shivika sits beside her.
"Mumma," she says, looking at down.
"Kya hua?" Annika asks her, raising her chin with her finger.

"Mumma woh...." She extends, sighing, "Sunday ko mother's day hai na, toh school me event hai. Usme aapko....." Shivika extends again, not being able to complete. She knows Annika is busy most of the time. But this time, this is about her. She knows Annika is busy most of the time, but this time its gonna be either both of them or just her, or if need be, none of them. This time, Shivika is not going to be satisfied with just Shivaay accompanying her.

"Theek hai." Annika says, bringing back Shivika from her thoughts, "Sunday hai na, mai zaroor aaungi aapka event dekhne." Annika says, looking at her with a smile.

"Aap-" Annika interrupts Shivika.
"Aapki mumma hoon main, Shivika. Mujhe sab pata chal jaata hai. Papa kahan hain?" Annika says, standing up with a smile.

Shivika stands up beside her, a goofy grin on her face.

"Pata nahi. Khanna uncle ka phone aaya tha, uske baad papa phone phainkar kahin chale gaye." She says in her cute voice, making Annika laugh.

"Kya karun mai tumhare papa ka?" Annika asks looking at her.
She shrugs her shoulders, smiling.

As Annika leaves to change, Shivika sighs.
"Mumma maan gayi. Ab Sunday ko mazza ayega!" She says with an excited face.

Soon enough, Sunday arrives. Its mother's day. Annika had slept early due to exhaustion but open her eyes with a jerk when there is banging on their door.

She opens her eyes. Shivaay is not by her side.

"Yeh ho kya raha hai?" She quickly runs to open the door.
"Shivika?!" Annika screams in complete astonishment, "raat ke 12 baj rahe hain, Shivika. Aap yahan kya kar rahe ho?"
Shivika indicates her to bend down.
She bends to her height, and Shivika hugs her tightly.
"Happy mother's day, mumma" she says in her ear, making Annika smile.
She comes out of the hug, kissing her cheek.
"Thank you my baby," Annika says smiling.
"I love you so much." Shivika says, smiling.
"I love you too. Chalo ab so jao, kal tumhara event hai na?" Annika says, looking at her seriously.