18.1| a connection of hearts. [Part 2]

After getting amazing reviews and ideas on improvisation from Shivikabest and crazyLazyPri I decided to write another part to this story you all loved! ♥
______________________________________

3 days later

Annika is discharged and brought home, and Shivaay refuses to leave her side even for a single second.

Its one of those times when Annika is pretending to be asleep so that she can see what Shivaay does sitting by her side all the time.

Unknowingly, her thoughts drift back to the dreadful incident that took place 3 days ago.

She doesn't blame anyone for the incident. Especially not Shivaay, who has been taking all the blame on himself.

*Flashback begins*

Annika- I mean, Mrs. Oberoi," Daksh says, sighing, "Let me take you and show you around the wedding venue so that you can start planning." Daksh says, and Annika looks at Shivaay.

He blinks his eyes.

"Sure, Mr. Khurana. I'll just be back."
She says, and is about to leave when Shivaay stops her.

"Ruko. Listen, Daksh. How about Ragini can show her around the wedding venue, and you can stay at home or do something else?" Shivaay asks, looking at Daksh apprehensively. He wants Annika to be away from him as much as possible. Not taking anymore risks.

"Lekin Shivaay-" Annika says, but he stops her. More like, she stops herself.

*Flashback ends*

She understood he did not want Daksh to be around her. And anyway, she also wanted Ragini to be away from Shivaay. This was not her jealousy, but her protectiveness that she took Ragini along. She was no less of a psychopath and she couldn't leave Ragini and Shivaay around each other.

At present, she feels like agreeing to planning the wedding was the wrong decision. She jumped to a conclusion about Daksh and Ragini having changed into better people, and that was wrong.

Why did they come back into their lives had they not changed? Both of them had been exposed in front of the media for conspiring against Shivika.

How is it that they were brought back?
Was Mr. Malhotra also involved in the plan?

She is brought out of her thoughts when Shivaay caresses her head and she opens her eyes. She knows what this means. Shivaay would never wake her up from her sleep unless that dangerous looking nurse, that Shivaay had brought in to take care for Annika, was here with the 'bimaro waala khana' that she brought for her everyday.

And Annika had almost thought that her voice sounded familiar, but later shrugging it off because how even was that possible.

"Yeh lijiye aapka khana." She says in a weird language and accent, it reminds Annika of her Kumari Rosie Rani days.

And like everyday, Shivaay takes the plate from her with a smile, and starts feeding Annika after the nurse leaves.

Annika eats the food - she has no choice - and Shivaay tells the nurse to give her medicines as he leaves because his pyaara chhota bhai Rudra was calling him to the kitchen.

"Yeh Rudra bhi na. Isse pata nahi hai kya ki Annika ko meri zyada zaroorat hai. Idiot."

"Shivaay, aap meri wajah se kab tak iss kamre me band rahenge? Jaiye apne bhaiyon ke saath thoda time spend karke aaiye." Annika orders him, and he has no choice but to leave.