36| an irregularly regular day.

Annika sat at her table in her office, frustrated to no ends. For the past three days, Shivaay was being a tadibaaaz idiot and not telling her something that he held inside him.

And not like she didn't know what he was hiding - but she wanted to listen to it from him.

Her stupid secretary Tina was trying to get close to him, according to what she had seen thrice now. Shivaay was disinterested, she knew from looking at his poker face as Tina got unnecessarily close to him, but why wasn't he telling her? She is not going to deal with her unless he tells her to. Bagad billa.

Okay, she had told him to not tell anyone that she was his wife, but still, couldn't he stop her?

Last night, they had fought on the same issue. She had told him off to share with her if there was something wrong happening with him, because his eyes told her so.

He had yelled at her angrily, telling her to stop annoying him. And there happened another fight.

She was planning an event for the Oberoi Industries, and was working in his office. Till this event is over, she will have to deal with Tina and her behaviour.

Currently, she called her out for some work.
"Tina!" She called out as many as three times, but she did not come.

She went out, thinking that Tina was with Shivaay, and went to his cabin.

None of them was there.
"Shivaay kahan hain?" She asks herself, and goes out of his cabin to bump into Khanna.

"Khannaji!" She exclaims, "accha hua aap mil gaye. Aapne Shivaay ko kahin dekha hai?"

"Nahi ma'am. Mai bhi unhe hi dhund raha hoon. Waise kahin jaate nahi hain woh...pata nahi kahan gaye!"

Annika shakes her head.

"Aur yeh Tina pata nahi kahan gayi!" She says, and taking out her phone, calls her.

______________________________________

On the other side, Tina has taken an intoxicated Shivaay into the basement of the office building. She had managed to add something into his food, and was successful in apparently 'kidnapping' him.

Ever since she came to this office with Annika, she was insanely attracted to him. She tried to get close to him on multiple occasions, but he had told her that he was married.

But was she one to stop? Her obsession grew further. She made this plan to kidnap him and fulfill her desires.

So right now, she dragged him into the basement and tied him to a chair.

She was going to fulfill her first desire of getting close to her love, someone who she was insanely attracted to, when her phone rang.

"Ugh!" She groaned, and picked it up. It was from Annika.

She slightly panicked. "Hello?"
"Kahan ho tum Tina?! Kab se dhund rahi hoon tumhe!"

"Ma'am woh...achanak kuch kaam aa gaya tha. Mai- mai abhi aayi bas."

She disconnected the call, and got back to work. She got extremely close to Shivaay and was going to kiss him when he pushed her back.

Extremely drugged, he started talking like a baby.
"Gandi aunty! Kya kar rahi ho!" He screamed in a baby voice at her.

Tina looked at him in surprise. What the hell?

She got close to him again. This time her lips had almost touched his when he pushed her again and now, she slapped him back.