17| hidden feelings.

After a long day at work, only due to the long Diwali break that he is going on now, Shivaay has full plans to just go into his room and jump into Annika's arms because that's where he can relax the most. That's where he finds his home.

They have been happily married for 2 months now, fighting all odds and finally together.

And with that in mind, he's all set to do it and he opens the room's door and sees Annika sitting on the couch smiling- and crying? - while looking at some video.

He goes close to her to wipe her tears- we all know he can't see her crying, be it happy tears- when he hears the voice of the video and is frozen on the spot.

"Saari feelings ko unn teen words me capture karna, feelings ke saath nainsaafi hogi."

Gosh, she can't be watching that!

Where did she find that camera from, anyway? Not like she would herself go to clean up their cupboards or something.

"Tumne mujhe ishqbaaaz zaroor bana diya hai."
This is where the video ends, and Shivaay knows it.  He has no choice but to face it.

Annika stands up to keep the camera back at its place, wiping her tears, when she notices someone standing beside her.

"Arey Shivaay? Aap kab aaye?"
"Jab tum yeh video dekhne me busy thi. Kisi ka saaman use karne se pehle uski permission lete hain ke nahi?" He asks her with fake sternness.

Annika, as a reply, starts laughing hysterically.
"Tum hass rahi ho?"

"Shivaay aap itne cute kyu hain?" She asks him, finally controlling her laughter, "aapko bhi pata hai ki yeh video mere liye hi tha. Maine dekh bhi liya toh kya problem hai?" She asks him.

But not waiting for a reply, she goes, and encircles her arms around his neck, and kisses him on the cheek.

"I love you," she tells him, and he blushes.
"Itni mehnat ki aapne yeh 15 minute ka video banane me, teen words nahi bole jaate aapse?" She asks him with a smile.

He smiles back at her, kissing her hair, "nahi hota hai mujhse Annika. Tumhe pata hai na, I'm terrible at expressing myself. Bachpan se lekar aaj tak I have barely ever expressed anything for solely myself at all. Toh mere liye thoda mushkil hai." He tells her and she breaks out of the hug, knowing that she can talk to him freely now, as she has told him 'I love you' and because of that he was going to stay in a trance for atleast an hour now.

So they sit down together, and she replays the video.

"Tumhe yaad hai jab hum pehli baar mile the? Tab tumne meri gaadi ke sheeshe ke saath meri ego bhi todh di thi."

They both smile at the memory.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Jab tum pehli baar meri baahon me giri,"
"Pehli baar tumhe khone ka darr tha. Aisa lag raha tha ki agar tumhe kuch ho gaya toh duniya sahi nahi lagegi. First time I felt for someone outside my family aur woh tum thi."

Annika gets a little emotional - happily emotional - at the memory, remembering how that Janmashtami Shivaay had to leave her home dressed as Krishna ji because of reasons better not recalled.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Phir humari zindagi me Daksh aaya.
Tumhe yaad hai, jab usne tumhe shaadi ke liye propose kiya aur tumne usse haan, haan, haan kiya."
"Mere dil ki dhadkan aise tham si gayi thi. Mujhe aisa lag raha tha ki puri duniya ko mai jaise aag laga doon. Pata nahi mujhe aisa kyu feel ho raha tha, par ho raha tha yaar. Lekin, naam khoon khandaan mujhe rok ke rakh rahi thi. Tia se meri engagement mujhe rok ke rakh rahi thi."