38| support in the worst.

Shivaay's life had everything he ever wanted. A supportive family, a loving wife, who was also pregnant with his princess. What else did he need?

Right now, as he stood in front of the mirror to get ready for another day at the office, he knew that even if everything else goes wrong, he will have his family with him. Always.

Right now, he turned around to look at his beautiful wife when she came into the room, as his very accurate sensometer had indicated, and he walked to her.

She sat down on the couch, and sitting on his knees beside her, he kissed her forehead.

"How is my queen?" He asked, and smiling, she nodded.

Lowering his head, he kissed her belly.

"And my princess?" He asked with a smile, and Annika smiled, too.

"She's very good, papa," she said in a baby voice, making him smile more widely. What could possibly go wrong?

He looked back up at her, and kissed both her cheeks.

"Shaam ko jaldi waapas aane ki koshish karunga. Phir hum beach par chalenge. Okay?" He said, and she nodded like a baby.

Chuckling, he stood up, and walked out. Life was perfect.

But then, let's face the truth. When had Shivaay Singh Oberoi's life ever been perfect? It has always, always been full of some problem or the other. He had never let them affect his life was a different thing.

The car came to a halt, and he came out of it with a skip in his steps. He was feeling extremely happy today. Walking inside with a smile, he got to work.

In the evening

After a whole day of surprising his employees by being in an extremely good mood, Shivaay was ready to go back home. Nothing had managed to irk him through the day, nothing. His mood had been excellent in the morning, and it was the same even as the evening came.

Sitting in the backseat of the car with a smile, he fished out his phone to call Annika, as the driver started the car. It had been a busy day for him and he wasn't able to talk to her.

As soon as she answered, he started talking to her with a smile.

"What's my jaan doing?" He asked her, and he could practically feel that she was blushing.

Before she could reply, he told her, "blush mat karo."

Annika chuckled audibly.

"Mai blush nahi kar rahi....aur mai Gauri ke saath lawn me walk kar rahi hoon." She answered both his questions.

Shivaay nodded.

"Good good. Beach par jaana hai na?" He asked her cutely, and jumping like a kid, she replied excitedly.

"Haan!" She said, making him smile.

"Zyada excited mat ho. Taiyaar ho jao, abhi waapas aa raha hoon. Phir chalte hain." He said, and with a sheepish smile, she replied.

"Theek hai." She said, and smiling, they disconnected the call.

With that excited look intact, she went to get ready.

Shivaay sat back with a smile, and taking the bottle of water which was kept in the car, he drank half of it. His day had been perfect, except that his throat had been running dry every 10 minutes since the morning. He had drank a lot of water as a result, otherwise he never drinks water from the car, too.