23| you're my life.

This story is in collaboration with Shivikabest who gave me ideas to carry it forward, we even thought about the whole plot together, more than me the credit goes to her for how this story turned out. ♥
______________________________________

The Oberoi Mansion is, like always, full of bursts of laughter and fun, this time due to the fact that only the Junior Oberois are in the house.

The seniors being away, the house is devoid of any exchange of high-headed dialogues and inheritance debates.

And so, the brothers take their place in the kitchen, chattering and having fun while cooking for their lovely wives, while the girls sit at the dining table, gossiping about their husbands, doing chugli.

"Tumhe pata hai, Gauri, Bhavya," Annika says, moving her hands around like she does when getting in one of her serious modes, "ek relationship me trust bahut zaruri hota hai. Jab trust hota hai na, toh waqt ke saath saath aapka rishta itna gehra ho jaata hai ki aapka partner aapke bole bina hi samajh jaata hai ki aap kya kehna chahte ho." She tells them with a smile.

"Haan bhabhi," Bhavya says, and she and Gauri look at each other with a teasing smirk, "aur bhaiya toh aapko 6 kilometer duur se hi sense kar lete hain." At this, both of them giggle, while Annika smiles.

"Tum dono abhi toh mazze le rahe ho," she says seriously, though the blush is not leaving her face, "lekin Shivaay ki yeh sensing power bahut special hai humare liye. Unhe pata chal jaata hai jab mai khatre me hoon, aur iss wajah se aaj tak kuch aisa nahi hua jo humein zyada time tak alag kar sake."

"Aur hoga bhi nahi." Shivaay says, kissing her cheek and sitting beside her, as him and his brothers settle down and place the food on the table.

"Pata hai, ek hi incident kaafi hota hai, relationship ke trust ko banane ya bigadne ke liye. Meri maano toh, apne relationship me itna trust hamesha rakho ki ek aisa din kabhi na aaye jab tumhe alag hona pade, woh bhi ek misunderstanding ki wajah se. That is going to change the dynamics of your life." He says, and Annika looks at him lovingly.

"Bhaiya isliye toh hum kehte hain ki aapke jaisa koi nahi hain," Gauri tells him, "aap sabse alag hain. Baaki saare pati toh ek jaise hote hain." She says, glaring at Om, who gives her a "maine kya kiya" look. 

"Ab woh toh hai. Shivaay hain hi sabse best." Annika says, smiling.

"Acha chalo ab aap sab, khana khaana hai ya yahi sab karte rahoge," Rudra says, and all of them start eating.

Unknown to them, one person is looking at them having fun, and hating it. (Any guesses?)

She's ready to change their lives for once and for all. 

"mere bete ki jaan lekar kitni khushi mana rahe hain yeh log," she says, evilly, "par inhe nahi pata ki yeh khushiyaan sirf kuch hi dinon ki mehmaan hain."

"uss Shivaay ne mere bete ko maara, aur uss Annika ki wajah se maara. Ab mai in dono ko nahi chhodungi. Koi bhi nahi bachega."

"Inn sabki grah disha badalne waali hai, daanton daanton mein." She says, and smiling evilly, walks away. 

______________________________________

After Annika, Gauri and Bhavya bid goodbye to their husbands as they leave for their respective work, they sit down in the home theatre to watch a movie, War featuring Hrithik Roshan and Tiger Shroff.

Sometime into the movie, Annika diverts her attention from looking at the handsome hunk on-screen to the two girls beside her, and sees them laughing silently.