The Sweet Granger

Charlie Weasley

I looked at Hermione's face and wondered how his idiodic excuse of a brother could ever cheat on her.

Since she was lying on me I figured that I may as well get some sleep.

●●●●●

There was a flash and some giggling as I stirred from my sleep. I slowly opened my eyes to see my mother, Fred, George and Ginny standing over me and whispering, every so often muffling their laughter. I looked down to find Hermione curled up on my chest.

I looked back up at my mother and siblings and I could feel my face heating up with embarrassment.

"Now, now Charlie, what are you doing with your little brothers girlfriend?" My mother sternly wispered trying to hold back a smile.

"Just catching up." I said simply while grabbing my wand from the coffee table to levitate her off me and then lay her back down on the couch. I pick her up and then carry her up to my room and lay her in my bed, pulling the covers up to her shoulders. I walk back downstairs steeling myself for a round of being picked on, but I dont expect to find the sight that I do before me.

The rest of my family returned home and are all standing around my father.

"Whats going on?"

My father turned around. "It turns out, that Hermione, cheated on Ron, with Cormac Mclaggan."

I walked up to him and snatched the letter out of his hand.

My family,

It devastates me to have to be writing this letter right now. I got home from work and found Hermione in bed with Cormac Mclaggen. She left right after i dumped her and I kicked out Mclaggen after she left. I just thought id let you know so that you know not to set a place fpr her on sunday nights.

Ron

I cant beleive it. She lied.

"She lied to me." I said quietly.

"Who lied?" My mother questioned.

"Hermione! She lied and told my that Ron cheated on her. She lied to me mom."

I turned and ran up the stairs, headed straight for my room.

"Charlie, dont go and say something you'll regret!" Fred yelled.

"Charlie dont! Stop!" George yelled after me. I didnt stop.

I made it to my room and burst inside.  I pushed her off my bed roughly. She landed on the other side with a sqeak and a whimper.

"Get up!" She stood quickly with a look of betrayal and cunfusion.

"You cheated on him. You told me that he cheated on you, you lied to me."

She was in tears. "Charlie I didn-"

"Dont lie to me, Granger." She looked as if she had been stabbed. It might be because I used her last name, or that i found out the truth. Maybe both. Good.

She quickly walked to the door of my room, stopping at the door. She turned around.

"Charlie, you have to beleive me. I didnt cheat-"

"Get out." She didnt move. "GET OUT!"  She ran. She ran down the stairs and into the living room where everyone was.

"Im so sorry." And with that she ran out the door and I soon heard a loud crack, signaling she left.

I immediately flooed to Ron's place. I was about to call out for him but i heard voices, one of themwere his.

"Im glad my family is so gullible. They will beleive me for sure."

"Im so glad, baby!" Was that Lavender?

"They have no idea that I cheated on her, but it was definately worth it! We can get you moved in soon too!"

I opened the door to the kitchen."Hey Ron I heard about Hermione, are you okay?"

"Yeah im getting there, im just so glad that Lavender showed up to help me cheer up."

I walked up to him and he was expecting a hug. When i got close enough to him though, i cocked my fist bacm and hit him in that jaw. He fell to the floor, clutching his face and looking at me in shock.

"What the fuck is your problem, Charlie!"

"My problem? Ron, is that what your asking me right now? My problem is that you sent our family a letter saying that Hermione cheated on you and I threw her out of the house, for you! But then, when I come to my brother's flat to cheer him up and see if hes okay, i hear him talking about himself cheating on Hermione. You lied to your entire family, Ron! You'll be lucky if mom hears about this, id be more concerned about Ginny."

I turned around and headed for the fireplace.

"She didnt pay me any attention!"

"She was probably working to support you! Its no excuse, Ron!"

I threw the floo powder down and stepped into the fire, emerging back in my childhood home where my family is waiting. I looked at all of them and said "Ron cheated on Hermione, I walked into his place and he was talking to Lavender about it. I cant beleive I threw her out like that. I didnt even let her explain! She tried to tell me!"

"Its okay Charlie, you thought that she lied but now we need to find Hermione." My mother said calmly.

"Alright, where would she be?"