Ron?

Previously

The sight in front of me sobered me up real fast.

"Ron?"

Hermione

It was Charlie who spoke. Not me. What was he doing here? Why did he come here.

"Ron, what are you doing here?" Charlie spoke again. He pulled me closer to him and put his arm around my shoulders.

"I'm here to see Hermione."

"Well I don't want to see you."

"Please Hermione, I just want to talk."

"Did you ever consider the fact that maybe I don't want to talk to you, let alone see you in Charlie and I's apartment."

"You guys are living together?"

"Not that it's any of your business, but yes." He stood there. Shock apparent on his face.

"What the hell, Hermione!"

"YOU DO NOT GET TO SAY 'WHAT THE HELL' TO ME! That is completely unfair of you to say!"

"Unfair!? UNFAIR!? YOU DON"T EVEN GET THE HALF OF UNFAIR! You left me! Here I was, showing up here to talk to you and here you are living with my older brother!"

"Excuse me!? You cheated on me with LAVENDER BROWN! You don't get to show up here and yell at me! You don't get to show up here and say that I was being unfair you foul evil little cockroach!" He pulled his wand out faster than I could get mine, it was probably still the alcohol.

"SECTUMSEMPRA!" He aimed his wand at me and before I could blink, Charlie was in front of me. The curse hit him in the chest. He stood for a moment. I stood and watched him in shock. 

"Charlie?" He turned around to look at me, deep gashes slashed across his chest, blood dripping to the floor.

"Her-Hermio-ne." He fell to the ground and struggled for breath. 

"CHARLIE! C'mon, stay with me Charlie, please stay with me." I apparated to St. Mungos with Charlie in tow. "SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE!!"

I screamed in panic, tears streamed down my face. Nurses and healers gathered around Charlie and I. They took  him away on a stretcher and I watched him go, healers surrounded him.