Lost & Found

Hermione

Why wouldnt Charlie give me a chance to explain about Ron? I cant beleive Ron would lie like that!

I sat in a café my parents and I would visit when I was a kid. It had red booths and black chairs. I heard the bell chime on the door and turned around and saw a small family.

Two young parents and a toddler. I smiled and turned back around. I had always wanted children, maybe ill get the man that ill marry and have chilren with in a new country.

"What can i get for you?" I looked to my right and saw a waiter standing there with a notepad and pen.

"Coffee please."

"Coming right up!" She seemed to be nice.

Charlie

Harry and I sat on the couch at the burrow. I buried my head in my hands and thought as hard as I could to remember anywhere she could be.

I cant believe wouldnt let Hermione say what i should have let her say. I didnt even give her a chance to. I need to say sorry.

Harry stood up and laughed. "Of course! Oh my god, of course!"

I looked at him with hopeful eyes. "What? What is it? Do you know where she is?"

"Yup! And im going to find her, ill be back!"

Hermione

I sat at my seat, drinking my coffee, wallowing in self pity when i heard the door chime again. I looked and saw none other than Harry Potter. My eyes widened and I ducked down and hoped he wouldnt see me.

I had no such luck.

He tapped me on the shoulder and i looked up at him, wincing. I expected him to yell at me and disregard our friendship, but he didnt. He just smirked and said, "I know you well enough to know where you would go Hermione."

"Harry, i didnt cheat on Ronald. He was in bed naked with Lavender Brown when I got home. I swear! I know you think that but you could even use veritaserum if you'd like. Im so sorry. I really am. But i didnt do it! Please beleive me? Oh im such an idiot! Of course you'd never believe me, I mean, its Ronald and his own family! Ill have to move far far away, and id miss you guys so mu-"

"HERMIONE!" Harry yelled and my mouth snapped shut. "Ive been saying "I know" at least four times and you kept rambling. Ron lied and claimed that you cheated on him."

Then a thought occurred to me. "Does Charlie know?"

"He was the one to find out. He was really upset about what he did and said to you."

I nodded and put spme money on the table for my coffee. Harry and I apparated to the burrow and we went inside. I immediately saw Charlie just as he looked up to see who were coming in the house. He looked at me and started to speak and then stopped.

I went upstairs to Charlie's room and got my beaded bag. I headed back down stairs and crashed into Charlie.

"Sorry Charlie." I was scared of him. I know, Hermione Granger, brightest witch of her age, best friend of Harry Potter, helped save the world, faced Voldemort, was afraid of Charlie Weasley.

I went around him and out the front door.