First Day In Romania

Hermione

"Wow! I certainly understand why you stay here for so long!" Charlie and I were in the reserve with the dragons breathing out fire, mountains in the background and a valley that held dragons in their wild habitat. The valley had to be miles and miles big. It was truly beautiful.

"Yeah, I love it here." He offered me a smile and I returned it. We walked to the apartments, hoping to get there unnoticed. "You'll have to stay with me tonight, I dont have access to the apartment across the hall, but we can do that first thing in the morning, if you want."

"Umm, is there a spare bedroom in your apartment?"

"Yeah there is, why?"

"Do you think, maybe I could just live there?" He smiled at me.

"Of course." We walked up two flights of stairs, finally reaching 12C. Charlie took out a key and we were welcomed to a modern apartment with nice furniture.

"Wow, this place looks great!" I said to Charlie. He merely smiled.

"Your room is this way." He lead me down the hall beside the kitchen where ghere were three doors. He pointed to the one on the right, "That one is my room." He pointed to the one at the end of the hall, "That one is the bathroom, and this one is yours." He pointed to the left one.

"Thankyou Charlie, i really appreciate it.

"No problem Hermione, I guess I would rather have you here anyways." He told me with a slight blush.

"Well, im glad to be here." I told him with a smile.

"Well, work starts at 7am, ill come and get you at 9am, when we are done feeding all the dragons, you can meet the guys and ill show you around. Ill be your trainer until you get the hang of things."

"Sounds good! See you tommorow. Goodnight!" I went inside my new room and unpacked my belongings.

I decided to have a shower in the morning. I set my alarm for 7:30 and went to bed.

●●●●●

I sat up with a gasp. I was breathing heavily and cold sweat drenched my body. I decided to get a glass of water and stood up. I walked to the kitchen and had to snoop around in the cupboards, because I didnt know where anything was. I finally found a glass and turned to the sink when Charlie turned the corner.

I gasped and dropped my glass cup.

"Shit! Im so sorry Charlie, I peobably woke you and then I dropped your glass cup." I grabbed my wand and reparred the glass cup, filling it with water from the sink.

"Its not a problem." He said to me sleepily, but just then I noticed what he was wearing, or better said, lack of wearing. He was shirtless with pajama pants. I tried not to stare at his defined torso, but it was a little hard not to.

"Right, well um, im gunna head to bed."

"Wait, why were you up in the first place? Was it a nightmare?"

"Umm yeah, im fine though."

"Are you sure?"

I nodded and left the room, but as I was walking back to my room every step was getting harder to take, because I hated having those dreams.

"Charlie, will you stay with me?" His head poked into the hall around the corner, I would have laughed if this were a different situation.

"For sure, ill be right there. Im just getting a glass of water." I nodded and walked back into my room, leaving the door open for Charlie.

He came in a few minutes later, with a shirt on. He went around the bed and went under the covers, joining me. I lay my head on his chest and closed my eyes.

●●●●●

I woke up to the bed moving a little and my pillow leaving the bed. Sun was shining through the drapes.

"Charlie?" He turned around smiled at me.

"Sorry, I didnt mean to wake you, go back to sleep, ill be back in two hours. Im going to work."

"Alright." I closed my eyes and soon fell back into my slumber.

●●●●●

When I awoke an hour later to my alarm, I quickly shut it off and got ready to start my new job.

I had a quick shower and brushed my hair. I found some bread and had toast for breakfast.

When i was ready I still had five minutes until Charlie came, so I sat on the couch to read.

When Charlie came through the door to get me, he was happy to find me ready and on the couch. I closed my book and stood up.

"Hey, im glad to see your not still in bed." He smiled at me.

"Well, I cant ve late on the first day now can I?" I smiled at him.

"Okay, and just a warning, the guys dont normally have woman around on the reserve, so I dont know how they will react to having a female co-worker." I nodded.

"Okay thats fine."

When we got out of the apartment building there was a group of about three-dozen men.

"Alright guys, this is Hermione Granger, your new co-worker."

The men were surprised to say the least. Some wolf whistled and I gave them a steely glare in return. Others were so shocked their mouth dropped open.

"What is she supposed to do Charlie? She cant do a thing!" The man was standing in the front row, I walked up to him and stuck out my hand.

"Hermione Granger, and you are?" He stuck his hand in mine.

"Jeremy, Jeremy Collins." When I let go of his hand, I took a swing and punched him right in the nose.
He landed on his back and had blood pouring out of his nose. He looked up at me in shock.

"If you ever say that I cant to anything again, it will be a lot worse that a broken nose. That goes for all of you." The crowd of men went silent and stared between Jeremy and I.

"Well, you guys have met Hermione, you can go back to work now, thankyou!" Charlie annouced. "Oh and Jeremy, go to the medi-ward."

The group of men dispersed, heading back to their jobs.

"Well, that was eventful, good job." I looked at Charlie in shock.

"I thought you would have been mad." He laughed.

"No! Jeremy needed to be knocked down a few pegs. You not only broke his nose but gave him the embarrassment of being punched by a girl, not to be sexist or anything, but he will never live that down."

I laughed and he led me around, showing me the dragons and what to do, what breed they were.