Prologue

"Honey, you cannot just simply sit and stare at her. You have to think about both of your future."

I sighed and looked up at mom.

"What do you think I should do? I don't even know how I am supposed to react."

I said looking at the baby who is now sleeping peacefully in the basket.

"Well you have to think of something. We didn't find anything from the orphanage she came from. So there's basically no lead. Either we call the cops and tell them everything or keep her. But if it's the second one, you make sure you know what you are doing because there's no turning back and it's certainly not a child's play."

I kept repeating Aiden's words in my mind.

Can I really handover her to the cops? What if she is sent in some foster home with some rude and psychotic people? But what if I don't treat her properly? I've never handled kids before...
But I have mom to help me and I can very well appoint a baby sitter for her.
Maybe I should just let her stay here...

I looked at the little girl again. This time there was a small smile  on her tiny lips.

Maybe she's dreaming about fairies and angels.

I smiled looking at her.

I think I should do this.

                             🍁🍁🍁

The story will be published soon.

Stay tuned!

With lots of love💕💕