(06) Give It To Me Baby

Kelen's P.O.V:

Sliding into a booth before taking a seat, I smiled across at Jenna. This pizza place was rad, the atmosphere was great. I'd never been before, but Jenna said she went last Warped Tour with her band.

"This'll be the best tucka you'll ever have" Jenna grinned, skimming over the menu.

"Tuc-" I started to repeat Jenna, unsure of what she meant. Shaking my head and laughing nervously, I shrugged it off.

"You don't know what it means, do you?" Jenna raised an eyebrow, propping her elbows on the table as she rested her head in her palms.

"Tucka... Rhymes with fuc-" I began to say, before Jenna quickly reached across the table and covered my mouth with her hand.

"Don't even think about saying it!" Jenna laughed, sitting back in her seat properly. "Anyways, what are we having to drink?"

"We've got a thirteen hour drive tomorrow... I don't like hangovers, but tomorrow when I'm laying around watching Top Gear marathons, I'll probably be regretting not getting wasted" I explained, making Jenna giggle. "Ah, what the heck. Let's order some drinks!"

"Exactly" Jenna nodded in agreement. "Waiter! Waiter!"

"Yes, ma'am?" The waiter asked Jenna, looking a little surprised at how she called out for him. I gotta admit, it was a little... ambitious.

"A cheese pizza on thick crust and a chicken, pineapple and sweet chilli on thin crust with two vodka and cokes, please?" Jenna asked, smiling as she looked up at the waiter.

"Sure, won't be too long" the waiter returned the smile to Jenna, pretty much ignoring my presence.

Getting up, Jenna took a coin out of her wallet and looked up at me. "Jukebox. Be right back."

Nodding, I pulled my phone out of my pocket and checked my Instagram. Scrolling through, something made me realise I wasn't following Jenna yet. I figured it'd be a little weird following her now, so I only skimmed through some of her posts. 

Seeing many fan photos and photos of Jenna on stage, I smiled to myself before quickly locking my phone as a waiter placed our two drinks onto the table. Shortly after, Jenna returned to the table as Pretty Fly (For a White Guy) by The Offspring began to play. Good choice, right?

Dancing badly in her seat, Jenna sang along. "Give it to me baby. Uh-huh. Uh-huh. Give it to me baby. Uh-huh. Uh-huh. Give it to me baby. Uh-huh. Uh-huh."

"And all the girls say I'm pretty fly for a white guy" I added, causing some passer bys and other diners to look at us.

"Uno, dos, tres, cuatro, cinco, cinco, seis" Jenna sang along as I did, stopping as a waitress approached us with both pizzas.

"Thank you" I nodded, looking up at the waitress. I felt slightly embarrassed, hoping she hadn't heard me sing. I really am not the best at it.

"No problem" the waitress replied, placing a hand on her hip as she twirled her hair through her fingers with the other. "Anything else you'd like?"

"No, thank you" I replied, giving her a friendly smile. I wanted her to walk off - despite the fact that she was really nice, attractive and seemed to be into me - because I knew it would be weird if I started to flirt with a girl when Jenna was with me.

Jenna smirked as she watched the waitress walk off. Once she was well out of sight, Jenna nodded. "Wow. She is so into you!" 

"Really?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. I pretended to play dumb, wondering what Jenna thought - and how she even knew. "How could you even tell?"