(20) I Don't Regret A Thing

Jenna's P.O.V:

Smiling to the side of the stage, I noticed that Kelen had managed to get Parker to come and watch our set. Their set was timed after ours, so it had all worked out pretty well so far.

Parker was slightly hesitant to come and watch us early, but he eventually agreed to come. Little did he know, we had a surprise in the set for him. Kelen was wearing his shirt from yesterday, as was I.

"This next one is an oldie, but I'm sure you guys will like it" I spoke to the crowd. "If you guys know the words, sing along!"

"And as I'm looking back
On the past two years
It seems like I have conquered every fear
I ever had
or thought would hold me back
but now we're standing on the edge and I just have to ask

I don't regret a thing
And I won't forget a thing
And I didn't once pretend,
Did you?
Did you?...

...The tears well up and I
Just can't help but smile
I think about the way
This took me by surprise
To see how far, we've come
My only wish
That we would see the sun at the end of all of this and

Is it too proud to say that
I like who we became
And I guess that growing up turned out to be okay" I sang, jumping around the stage as I spun around. Nothing could make me happier than I felt right now.

The crowd was singing along, Kelen told me he loved me, everything with Parker was sorted, we're half way through Warped Tour... It was all making me feel content.

"Cincinnati, you guys have been fucking great today. If you've got some energy left, I'd love to see you all get loose in this next one. I wanna see you up and off your feet, singing and spinning and letting go of your worries." I smiled, tucking some hair behind my ear. "This one is our last one today - Hell And Back.It was written during our last Warped Tour, about a conversation I had with my best friend back home. Enjoy!"

"Been trying to laugh it off
I wrote down a thousand songs
Wish I could say the things I wanna say out loud
But you said, 'I don't know you,
I don't know you anymore.'
No...
And my girl, she said, 'Shake it off.
You won't breathe till you break it off.'
We'll run around and act like we are free
Don't let it bring you down, no, no, see?
There's no use in feeling low
No...

...Cause it was the heaviest rain I ever felt on my skin
It was the heaviest place that I have ever been in
As the walls crashed down I felt it slip away
Cause I went to hell and back just to be where I am today.

It was the heaviest rain I ever felt on my skin
It was the heaviest place that I have ever been in
As the walls crashed down I felt it slip away
Cause I went to hell and back just to be where I am today
I went to hell and back just to be where I am today
I went to hell and back just to be where I am today" I sang, jumping off the stage through the song to get closer to the crowd.

Getting back on stage, I smiled and bit my lip. "So there is one more thing we have planned for you all. We have a special guest!"

"Drum roll!" Whak called out, pointing to Matty who started playing his drums, and then Whak and Jake joined in with their guitars, as did Cam with his bass.

I began singing Need You Tonight by INXS, laughing as Kelen dragged Parker onto the stage. Most of the crowd joined in, laughing and videoing Parker as he danced on stage.

His band then joined us, dancing and goofing around. Most of our fans seemed to know about Parker's little bar dance. They knew a snippet of a very long story of Parker and I's relationship. Well, they didn't even know we had a relationship, so there you go.

I don't think I've heard so much laughter playing a set before, so today was definitely a day to remember. We took tons of photos and had a really good time, so I felt positive now that Parker and Kelen were on good terms, as was Parker and I.

Parker's P.O.V:

Standing in line for catering, I turned when I heard a familiar voice call my name. Smiling, I realised Jenna was walking up to me.

"Sorry if I totally embarrassed you today" Jenna laughed, nudging my arm. "But seriously, we're all good, right?"

"Right" I nodded in response, giving a small shrug. "I mean, it's kinda weird to think you're going out with my best mate, my band mate, Kelen. But you're happy and he's and I can see that."

"Thanks... I guess?" Jenna raised an eyebrow as we began to fill our plates with food.

"I'm not the best at this closure stuff" I laughed, walking with Jenna over to a table where the guys in our bands were sitting. "I hope I haven't ruined this tour for you."

"No, no. Don't be like that, you haven't" Jenna shrugged, stopping before we got too close to the table. "If we didn't talk to each other, if we were still avoiding each other or if we weren't even on tour together, who knows if we would have even of worked things out. I mean, some pretty shitty stuff has come between us, we'll admit that. But now we've sorted things, we're going to have so much fun together, your band and mine."

Jenna and I began to walk again as I smiled. I'll never forgive myself for mistreating Jenna, but she'd forgiven me, and I guess that means we're doing alright. We'll both never be able to forget what I did, but we'll be able to hang out and that's better than Jenna hating me forever.

Sitting across from Kelen, who was beside Jenna, I looked around the table with a smile. Things were starting to fall back into place. We're all happy and joking with each other, enjoying the Warped Tour and our lives in general.

Jenna may have lost a whole chunk of trust in me, and I may have lost her as my girlfriend, but we're friends and that's all that matters now.

If this tour could get any better, I'd be surprised. There's not much longer left and then Tonight Alive are back in Australia for another tour and a break, and we're off to the UK for our own tour.

"Here's to best mates" Whakaio raised his beer, as we all clinked our bottles together.

"And here's to more tours and unforgettable memories" Jenna grinned, as we all nodded in agreement and continued to eat.

Through all of this closure, I'm now closer to Jenna and the rest of the guys. This Warped Tour was one for the books.