6

I feel the wind hitting my body giving me goosebumps. The allarm goes off. 6 am. I grunt and turn it off. I stay in the bed for 10 minutes and then get up. It's Saturday and I need to go to work. I put on a pair of black jeans, vans and a black tight top since I'll have to put on an apron on top of it.

I go downstairs and a huge smile appears on my face. My mom was waiting for me with breakfast already made on the table. I eat a bunch of food and then walk to the coffee house.

I enter my shift and hear my phone message ringtone. I look down to see an unknown number.

"How you feeling today?" - I looked at it confused. Who the hell was this?

"It's Zabdiel" - I read the new message and grin at my phone. He confuses me. I never know which Zabdiel side to expect.

"I'm good, thank you. I'm at work ttyl"

"Wait you work?"

"I just said I'm at work so I guess so"

"Where"

"Coffee shop"

"Send the address" - I frowned my eyebrows in confusion. I hear the door bell ring and see a costumer coming in so I instantly put the phone away. We obviously couldn't use our phones but I worked alone most of the times and since this part of town doesn't have much movement, it gets pretty boring sometimes. 20 minutes after, the costumer was gone and I answered Zabdiel.

"Why"

"Because" - I rolled my eyes and sent him the address.

After half an hour, Zabdiel walked in. I smile seeing he's not wearing the sunglasses anymore. The bruise was still noticeable and I liked that he felt comfortable without them.

-An Expresso and two brownies please.

-What are you doing here?

-I want an Expresso and two brownies.

-And you didn't have any other place to go?

-Can you give me my order please? - I roll my eyes as he sits on the nearest table. I get his food and he tells me to sit with him.

-I don't know if you noticed it, but I'm working.

-You were on your phone. - He says putting a brownie in is mouth. I roll my eyes and he smiles amused. - What time do you get out?

-Three, why?

-We're going to spend the afternoon at Chris's poll, I can come pick you up after your shift.

-Okay but I need to pass by my house first. Will you wait a little bit? - I ask and he grunts.

-You're not going to take two hours right?

A costumer walks in and I immediately jump off my seat. I give him his order and walk by Zabdiel's table.

-I take 20 minutes at max. I just need to take a shower and change. Be here at 3:10. - I quickly say and continue walking seeing more costumers coming in.

My shift passed by quickly and once I got out the door I saw Zabdiel's car parked. I open the door like it's my own car and he jumps.

-Geez you scared me.

-Ouch.

Three minutes after we were at my front door.

-I don't think my mom is home. Do you wanna come in?

-Sure. - he says. - If you take more than twenty minutes I'll leave. - he says as he sits on the couch.

-I won't. - I scream running up the stairs.

-Where the fuck is the remote? - he screams too.

-I don't know. - I scream back and laugh.

Exactly 16 minutes after I smack Zabdiel's head.

-Im ready.

-Finally. Let's go. - he gets up and stays staring at my thighs for too long.

-Are you okay? - I ask so that he took his eyes off me. He hummed.

-You should wear that more often. - He smirks at me and looks back at my thighs again. I was wearing a huge t-shirt and shorts but you couldn't see them because the t-shirt covered them up. I honestly love my thick thighs but I always wear jeans because I feel more comfortable. When you don't have a thigh gap, shorts or skirts get a little uncomfortable.

-Lets go before I cut your balls out with a butter knife.

___
Hey my loves, I just realised that most of you didn't read chapter 4 and skipped to the fifth. Just wanted to let you know, if you felt like something was missing, that's it.
I hope you're enjoying the story so far. Please let me have your feedback and comment your thoughts.