29

I move under his covers and realise he's not in bed. I open my eyes slowly and slowly get up zombie walking downstairs seeing him doing something in the kitchen. I hug him from behind and his body tenses up scared before quickly relaxing and whispering softly and turning around.

-Angel.

-Why are you not in bed? - I whisper pouting still very sleepy. He smiles and I hug him again. I was so tired all I wanted was too cuddle.

-Its a little late, I was making something to eat. - He says and I freeze. He feels it and smiles again whispering. - Don't worry, I texted your mom as soon as you fell asleep.

-What time is it? - I ask frowning still with my arms around his body.

-Its 10:30pm. - He says and I raise my brows. He snorts before whispering again. - Do you want to stay hugging? My parents have been looking at us since you came downstairs. - He says and I open my eyes widely breaking the hug and looking back. I see both his mom and a man who I assume is his dad quickly turning their heads looking straight. I hear Zabdiel's  laugh and whisper sleepily.

-Why didn't you tell me that? - I ask and he shrugs.

-I need to enjoy the moments you're this soft and won't have a savage comeback. - He says and I snort as he hugs me again kissing my hair. -Go upstairs, I'll be there in five minutes. - He says and I almost drag myself upstairs again but then I remembered I didn't introduced myself to his dad and stopped, starting to freak out. I walk a few steps before stopping on his side of the couch.

-Hi, señor DeJesus, I'm Angel. Zabdiel's best girl friend... I think. - I say trying to cause a good impression and a big smile appears on his face. I guess I did.

-Im Charlie. - He says getting up and shaking my hand. - Make yourself at home.

-Thank you. - I say smiling and walk upstairs before smiling at Zab's mom winking at me.

I get under his covers again and a few minutes after feel his body entering the bed and embracing mine.

-I made you peanut butter sandwiches, your favorites. -He says and I smile in his chest.

-Thank you. - I whisper. - And thanks for texting my mom.

-Of course. And I think my parents really like you.

-Honestly, me too. But I don't know why.

-Me neither, you're awful. - He says and a weird expression appears in my face but he didn't see it since my face was on his chest.

-Dont say that, I'm soft, be nice. - I say and he laugs.

-Perdona bebé. - He says and I melt hearing his puertorrican accent.

We hear a knock on the door and I get off Zab's arms thinking it would be one of his parents. The door opens and Peanut comes running as I see Christopher coming in. My eyes open widely and so do Zabdiel's.

-What are you guys doing? - He says casually.

-Taking a nap. I mean I was taking a nap and he brought me food. - I say.

-Zab, you didn't forget right? - He asks Zabdiel and he rubs his face with both his hands before nodding.

-I did. I'm sorry.

-Forgot about what? - I ask curiously sitting on the bed.

-We planned on playing videogames tonight. - Chris says and I frown.

-Whats the deal? Go play then. - I say and Zab looks at me.

-Are you sure?

-Of course I'm sure, what do you mean? Just leave the sandwiches here. - I say and they laugh. He kissed my hair quickly due to Chris's presence and left after Chris, who came to the room again and sit on the bed by my side. I frowned looking at him.

-What are you doing here? - I ask Chris and he smiles.

-Until when are y'all going to pretend you're not a thing?

-What the fuck Chris? - I say and he laughs.

-Life is short. Enjoy it. - Chris says and kisses my cheek for a few seconds. He gets up and bites his bottom lip hiding a smirk getting out of the door.

-If you don't stop smirking we're going to be a thing. - I say and hear his laugh from the hall.