22

I walk throught the college's hall with my arm around Zabdiel's waist, trying not to harm myself, as I see my other four friends coming almost running to us. It was three days since the little incident, and we haven't seen eachother since that morning. They wanted to visit but I didn't let them, the pity looks would kill me. Either way, Zabdiel stayed with me everyday since then only going to his house in the morning to shower.

Chris hugged me tightly and I moaned in pain. He opened his eyes widely and I just laugh and hug him again leaving my lower body off the way this time.

-I didn't know it was that bad. - Chris whispers.

-Its not, I just like to be dramatic. - I say separating my body from his and smiling and he rolls his eyes knowing that I always make myself look stronger than I actually am.

I hugged the other boys and we head to our usual meeting place, the cafeteria. As I took some good seconds to sit on my chair getting 'let me help you' looks from Zabdiel, I see Stephanie sitting on a table by herself. She looked different. Her hair looked messier and she was wearing jeans instead of the usual tight dress. I start to get up taking a few more seconds before Zabdiel gets up to help me and I slap his hand.

-Are you going to be on my classes to help me? - I ask raising my brows. He shakes his head looking down and sits on his chair not looking at my eyes. I bend down and whispering an apology in his ear. He was with me all the time, helping me with whatever I need and all I did was snap at him. It made me feel really bad. I didn't mean to, it's just not easy to be dependent of someone to do regular tasks. My hormones were going crazy.

I walk a few steps before stopping on front of Stephanie's table.

-Can I? - I say touching the chair in front of me. She quickly looks up at me and gives me a sad smile before nodding. -How are you? - I ask her as she gives me a weird look for taking so long to sit.

-Im good. -She says looking down at her hands. After a few seconds, she breaks the silence. - Thank you, you didn't have to. - She says looking into my eyes. I give her a little smile snorting. - Did he hurt you?

-Who is he? - I ask not answering her question. She repeats her question and I repeat mine. She lets go of a deep breath before answering.

-We've slept together.

-Please tell me you won't see him again.

-I won't. -She says quickly. - Did he hurt you? - I take a deep breath. - No one takes that long to sit on a chair.

-He kicked me on the stomach. - Four times to be exact, it's still stamped on my body. But I wouldn't tell her that. She looks down.

-Im so sorry. - I feel her voice a little shaky so I just grab her hands making her look at me.

-Its not your fault, are you listening to me? It's not your fault. - I say looking at her eyes and she nods. - Why aren't you sitting with your friends? - I say looking at her bitchy looking friends.

-They say I look weird. I just wasn't feeling the dress and the makeup today. - She says shrugging sadly.

-I personally think you look beautiful today. - I wasn't lying. I've never noticed her beauty underneath the character she always puts up. She gives me a honest smile and I grin.

-Why are you so sweet? I've always been a bitch to you.

-Yes, you have. - I say raising my brows and nodding slowly. She laughs quietly. -But I've been a bitch to you too. Come on, come sit with us.

-No, no, no. The guys don't like me. - I smile.

-Today they will. - I say slowly trying to get up and failing, falling onto my chair again. I see his tall body quickly appearing beside me.

-Do you need something? - I ask Zabdiel.

-Come on, I saw you. - He says doing his usual task of helping me get up.

-Were you spying on me? - I ask frowning. He rolls his eyes and Stephanie laughs.

-He didn't take his eyes off you for a second. -She says and I smirk at him.

-Lets go. - I say pulling her by her right hand. We sit on our table and I make Stephanie sit between me and Richard. I give them a deadly look trying to make them be nice to her.

-You look really good today. - Richard says sincerely looking at her and I smile. This is why I made her sit by his side, he's the best.

-Thank you. -She says quietly smiling.

I lay my head on Zab's shoulder waiting for him to tell me 'theres people here'. He didn't. Instead he starts tracing little circles on my thigh.

-What was that about? - He whispers quietly and I frown confused. -Stephanie.

-She was the girl. - I simply say.

-She was the girl? - He repeats my sentence confused.

-I stood up for? The reason my belly hurts everytime I
move? - I say trying to find humour in it. His eyes wide open.

-Really? - I nod. - You got kicked for a girl you dislike hardly and now you're being nice to her? - I nod again snorting. - You can't be real, Angel.

School was extra awful today. Pain mixed with boredom is not good. I was entering my house with Zabdiel and I hear noise in the kitchen. I see my mom cooking and I give her a confused look.

-My loves! Woah Angel, I thought you would be happier to see me.

-Sorry, I wasn't expecting you.

-I fixed my schedule so I could surprise you with your favorite dish. -She says happily and I smile looking at her and the pasta.

-Well, I'll get going, nice to see you Emeraude. - Zabdiel finally speaks.

-Zabdiel, please, you almost live here now. Come get your plate. You can have lunch on the couch. - My mom says and I clap my hands happy as he laughs.

Hi Angels, I hope you're all doing amazing and safe. Im really grateful for the love I've been with this story so I would just like to ask you something. Would you be mad if I put some little expressions on Spanish from time to time? Sometimes I want to do it but I don't know if y'all would like it or find it annoying. Anyways, thanks for the love, I appreciate you so much.