27

A hour and a half after being underneath Chris's sheets trying to sleep I get up in my underwear and put on a sweatshirt and some sweatpants that were laying on a chair next to the closet, grab a pair of socks from the drawer and head downstairs. I couldn't sleep. It was 6am and work started at 8:30 today.

I see the guys in the same exact spot as when I left. Chris smiles seeing me wearing his clothes and Zabdiel looks back seeing me and frowns.

-Its still early. - He says.

-I couldn't sleep. - I say quietly sitting in the seat i was earlier. Richard smirks at my husky sleepy voice and I snort showing him my tongue.

I lay my head on Zabdiel's shoulder closing my eyes. His soft voice hits my ears.

-Do you want me to go upstairs with you? We can cuddle until you fall asleep. - I smile with my eyes still closed.

-I only have an hour left until I need to start getting ready. - I say and open my eyes. - But I wish I could choose your option. - I say looking at his eyes and he smiles looking down. - Aren't you tired?

-Yeah. I'm waiting to give you a ride and then I'll sleep all day. - He says and I laugh quietly.

-I want to sleep all day too fuck.

-Babes, are you going to stop flirting? - A blonde blue eyed guy says laughing.

-Nope. - I say yawning.

-We were asking you to choose between Angelina Jolie and Meghan Fox. - I 'pfft' before answering.

-Is that even a question? - I ask with an 'are you serious' look on my face.

-Am I supposed to know your answer? - He asks. I look at my five friends with hope.

-Please tell me you chose the right answer.

-Chris didn't. - Richard says and I open my eyes widely.

-Velez! - I say almost screaming.

-What? Let me be. I'm letting her all to yourself. - He says and I nod slowly.

-Meghan Fox? - The natural blonde says looking at me and I nod obviously. - So are you really gay? - I hear Erick, Chris and Zab snort trying not to laugh.

-What do you think?

-Its obvious that you're not. - He says and I smirk trying to hold on my laugh. - But it's also obvious that you are. - I give him a wtf look and start to laugh with the five guys beside me. - You're bi, right?

-Sure. - I say still laughing and shrugh.

-Youre so weird. - He says with a weird look shaking his head.

-Thank you.

-So have you ever kissed a guy?

-What's all that interest about my sexuality? - I say taking a sip of Zabdiel's cup of coke.

-Youre weird.

-You've said that before.

-Lets play never have I ever.

-No way, I'm the only girl.

-And?

-Shes playing. - Chris says. - I'll go get the shots.

-I have to be at work in an hour. I'm not gonna drink. - I say and Zabdiel drags his cup of coke to me. -Im going to slap you. - I say and he laughs. I put his cup in front of him again and get up to grab milk and cereal. I sit back on my seat with my bowl and they start laughing.