35

I wake up with the sound of my alarm and grunt turning it off with my eyes still closed. I yawn and open them slowly seeing Zabdiel still sleeping. I get close to him and run my hand on his face, rubbing my thumb on his cheek. His lips were slightly open and he murmurs something before frowning. I couldn't believe how someone could be so beautiful.

-Baby we need to get up. - I whisper and he moans frowning hugging my waist and pulling me closer breaking the space between our naked bodies under the covers.

-Ten minutes. - He mumbles. I nod and get comfortable on his chest. I didn't want to get off his arms.

After a few minutes, I decide to get up and get dressed. I put on black skinny jeans, my new Nikes and Zab's red hoodie. I knew it wouldn't be a problem, he always has at least three on my closet. Basically, I was wearing his exact outfit from yesterday. I put on my gold watch and my rings and put my hair on a big messy bun on the top of my head. I sit on the bed and kiss his lips telling him to get up. He nods and sits on the bed.

I go downstairs seeing my mom on the kitchen. I kiss her cheek and grab a box of cereal and milk. I hear her laugh and look at her while I'm putting the cereal into a bowl.

-What? - I ask.

-You stole another hoodie? - She asks laughing.

-I borrowed it. - I say correcting her playfully. - Isnt it cute? - I ask posing and she just nods laughing.

I look at the time and grunt knowing Zabdiel went back to sleep as soon as I left the room.

-Zab! - I scream not getting any answer. - De Jesús! - I scream and my mom looks at me confused.

-Did he slept here? - She asks and I nod putting a spoon of cereal in my mouth and sitting on the balcony. She smirks and I almost choke on my cereal making her wheeze.

-Stop being weird mom, oh my God. - I say making her laugh harder.

-I don't know where my shirt is! - He screams from upstairs.

-Im wearing it! - I scream back and hear a little 'oh' making both me and my mom laugh.

After two minutes, we see Zabdiel coming down the stairs almost flying tripping two times. He sees me sitting in the kitchen calmly eating my cereal and frowns.

-Werent we late? - He asks confused.

-If you didn't got up, we would be. - He rolls his eyes and I laugh. I hated being on a rush so I woke him up on time to eat breakfast. -Nice shirt. - I say playfully looking at the navy hoodie he was wearing and he laughs sarcastically showing me his middle finger. I laugh at my mom's shocked look and he opens his eyes widely, apologizing.

We run through the school's parking lot trying not to be late. As we enter the hall, we see the guys talking leaning on the lockers. I stop running and put my hands on my knees resting. He laughs and stops too.

-We did it! - I say putting my head up and he high fives me still laughing. As I slowly get up I see the guys with funny looks in their faces and we walk up to them.

-Are you okay? - Chris asks laughing. I nod still catching my breath.

-Isnt that Zab's shirt? - Richards asks smirking.

-Yes it is. Do you want to borrow it too? - I ask and they laugh as Richard shakes his head laughing too.

-Sassy. - Richard says smaking my boob making me laugh as i blow a kiss and bite my lip smirking. They all laugh and I feel Zabdiel's thigh purposely rubbing my ass.

We start walking to our classrooms and Richard puts his arm around my shoulders. I grin at him and he kisses my cheek as he whispers on my ear.

-How long have you been fucking? - I choke on air and start to coff uncontrollably making the guys look at me and Richard wheeze.

-What the fuck Richard?! - I say in a high pitched voice making him roll his eyes.

-Come on Angel, everyone can notice from a far.

-Who are you even talking about? - I ask pretending I don't know who he's talking about. Of course I did.

-Angel shut up. - He says laughing probably spotting my lie.

-I dont know. - I say quietly answering his question and he opens his eyes widely.

-You're admitting it! - He screams and starts to jump and hug me making everyone in the hall look at us.

-Rich shut up! - I say laughing pushing him off me.

I walk faster catching up with Chris, Zab, Joel and Erick leaving Richard behind laughing.

-What was that about? - Zab asks and I bite my lip holding a laugh. -Stop fucking biting your lip Angel.

-I would bite yours if I could. - I say quietly and clenches his jaw. - Do you really wanna know?

-Now I do.

-He was asking for how long we've been fucking. - I say and he laughs and smirks.

-Have you been keeping count? - I laugh at his question.

-Should I? - I ask and he shruggs with a funny look on his face laughing.

-What did you answer? - He asked and I debate on if I should tell him the truth or not.

-I don't know.

-You don't know? - He frowns. I snort.

-That was my answer.

-You didn't deny it? That's why he was freaking out. - He says laughing looking down making me feel a pinch on my stomach.

-Should I? I'm sorry, I didn't know - I mumble but he interrupts me.

-Baby, it's okay. - He says and I let out deep breath I was holding in. - They've just been asking me the same question but i never gave them an answer. Actually ,not the same question, a lot of them. Very specific ones. - He says frowning and I snort.

-Im sorry, if you didn't answer I shouldn't have either, I wasn't thinking. - I say looking him in the eyes and he discreetly rubs his hand on mine.

-Baby, its okay. - He repeats and winks as I give him a little smile.

-What were the questions? - I ask and he frowns. -The 'very specific ones'. - He laughs.

-Are you sure you want to know? - I nod. - How was the first time? Who made the first move? Is she good in bed? Is she a freak? Wait is she submissive? - He says with different voices and I laugh loudly.

-What would you answer if you were gonna tell the truth? - I ask smirking.

-She's unbelievably good in bed. A freak but kitten at the same time. I forgot the other questions.

-Who's unbelievable good in bed? - Joel shows up from nowhere and we both shot our heads at her.

-Ang... - Zab starts to say casually and I open my eyes widely seeing Richard cover his mouth with his hand. - ...gelina Jolie. - He says after a long time of prolonging the first three letters and I break laughing loudly along with Richard. Chris drops his jaw after a few seconds realizing what just happened and starts laughing hysterically while Erick and Joel just looked confused.

-And how would you know that? - Joel asks.

-Bro, have you looked at her? - Zabdiel says with a 'duhh' look on his face and I try to hold my laugh.

-You have a point. - Erick says nodding slowly and we start walking again.

-At least I was way more discreet. - I say quietly and Zabdiel puts his lips together trying not to laugh.

-Shut up, Angel.