37

I sit on the grass putting my feet inside the water. Zabdiel's hands touch my thighs and I look down seeing him dripping wet in the middle of my legs.

-The water is good. - He says kissing my thigh.

-Stop, we're in public. - I say and he smirks laying his head on my right thigh.

-Come on. - He whispers before kissing my thigh again and looking at me. I get up unbuttoning my shorts, taking them off and sitting in front of him again, sliding my body into the pool.

-Can you stop biting your lip? - I ask smirking and he stops and laughs looking down.

-Zabdiel! - I hear Chris scream and we both look at him. - Peanut! - He screams pointing at the living room. I laugh seeing Peanut shaking his wet body on the living room.

-What a shame ... - Zabdiel says sarcastically and Chris frowns while I laugh. - At least he's not interrupting someone's hook up. - I open my eyes widely holding my laugh and Zabdiel looks at me turning his back on Christopher.

-Angel? Please? - Chris asks pouting and I grunt.

-You're closer. You go.

-But he doesn't care about me. - He says in a high pitched voice and I laugh.

-True. - I say nodding. - Peanut! - I scream and everyone looks at me. Five seconds after, I feel the water hitting my face. I laugh and rub my eyes before looking at him. He breathed heavily as Zab petted him. I smiled and leaned my head in Zab's chest as I petted Peanut too.

-You look like a married couple who just got a dog. - I hear and look back at their friend, who just sit by the pool by our side.

-Shut up, Brayden. - Zab says and I laugh.

-Where's your chick? - I ask remembering seeing him entering the house with a girl.

-She's not my chick. I just opened the door for her. - He says and I nod smirking making him laugh. - Look. - He says making me follow his eyes. My heart skips a beat seeing that same girl talking to the last person I wanted to see here. Peter.

-Oh, fuck no. - Zab says and starts getting out of the pool.

-Zabdiel! Zab! - I scream and he looks at me.

-Im gonna get him out of here.

-Stop. - I whisper feeling Brayden's eyes on us. Peanut barks looking at me and I pet him kissing his ears. -Im sorry. - I whisper calming him down and looking back at Zabdiel. - Please, just come back. - He looks down breathing heavily and slowly entering the pool.

-What happened? - Brayden whispers and I snort.

-I just don't like one of your friends very much. - I say and he looks back at their friend group.

-And he hates him. - He says and I frown. - I saw Zabdiel punch him. - A little 'ohh' comes out of my mouth and he laughs.

-I really want to do it again. - Zabdiel growls.

-Zab, stop. - I say and Peanut starts barking again feeling our stress.

-Shut that dog up! - I hear Peter scream and Zabdiel jumps to the grass quickly making his way to him. I get out of the pool the quickest I can following him.

-What the fuck did you say? - Zabdiel growls into Peter's face.

-Any problem here? - I ask trying to get Zabdiel not to punch the asshole again.

-I don't know, ask your boyfriend. - Peter says and I smile trying to hide my disgust.

-Lets go, Zab. - I say and he looks at me. I mouth a 'lets go' again and he shakes his head walking fastly at the opposite direction from where we were.

-You look nice today. - I hear Peter's repulsive voice say as I walk away and before I could react, I see Zabdiel passing by my side, flewing to him with his fists clenched. I see his hand around his throath choking him and I walk quickly to them.

-Dont you ever even try to look at her again or I swear I'll rip your eyes out. - Zabdiel growls and I open my eyes widely stopping behind him. Chris runs getting by my side.

-Zabdiel, not here. - Chris says and he chokes Peter harder making him open his mouth and raise his eyebrows.

-Zab... - I whisper touching his arm and he lets go of Peter's throat turning abruptly to me with his right fist ready to throw a punch. My whole body freezes and I hear Chris scream.

-Zabdiel! - Zabdiel's eyes open widely when he lands his eyes on me standing in front of him completely frozen.

-Im sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry Angel, I'm sorry. - He says hugging my body as I just stood there not being able to hug him back. -Im so sorry, babygirl. - He petted my hair and I hear Peter coff uncontrollably in the back. - Get out of this house before I kill you with my bare hands. - I hear Zabdiel say distancing his body from mine and Peter drags himself inside quickly, disappearing from my sight.

-Angel, you're shaking. - Zabdiel says touching my arms and I shake my head.

-Im not.

I see Chris whisper something on Zabdiel's ear and he nods.

-Im just gonna take her upstairs. - Chris nods and massages Zabdiel's shoulder for a few seconds.

-Let me know if you need something. -Zab nods and I feel my hands shaking a little harder.

-Baby, it's okay. Do you want me to carry you? - I shake my head quickly and start to walk trying to occult my trembling legs. He puts a towel around my shoulders and once we get inside, grabs the back of my tights carrying me up the stairs. He opens Chris's bedroom with one of his hands and closes it with his foot laying me on the bed. -Can I do something to...

-I just need a hot shower. - I say slowly sitting in the bed and he nods.

-Are you okay to stay alone? - He asks kneeling in front of me and I snort.

-Im alright, Zab. - I say and he looks down.

-Promise me you'll be okay.

-I promise. - I say quietly and he kisses my forehead.

-Im gonna get you a change of clothes, I'll be here in ten minutes. - He says walking to the door.

-Zab? - He looks at me and I press my lips together. - Twenty. Don't speed. - I say and he smiles looking down.

-I won't.