28

I take my clothes off and get in the shower. After the party and a work day I need a good shower. My phone rings but I don't bother seeing who it is. Once I get out, I look at my phone and see i have a call from Zabdiel and one from Chris. I wrap myself around a towel and sit on my bed texting Chris.

"I imagine you and Zab called me for the same reason."

"Yeah, do you want to have some food with us? We're going to Domino's."

I look at the time, it's 5 pm. I don't eat since 11am and the though of Domino's makes my mouth water.

"Yes, please!! But I need 15 minutes to get ready."

"Sure, I'll pick you up at 5:15"

I unwrap the towel off my body wrapping it around my hair. I put on black sweatpants and a white sweatshirt that I'm pretty sure it's Zabdiel's. I blow-dry my dirty blonde waves, a lion's mane lookalike, and put on my black vans going downstairs. I see Chris's car already parked outside.

-Hey. - I say getting on the car and kissing his cheek.

-Hi kitten, how was work today?

-Exausting. I'm so hungry. - I say as he starts the car.

-Didnt you eat since you got off? - He asks looking at me.

-No.

-Angel! - He says nagging me and I snort.

Ten minutes after we park outside Domino's.

-You look so cuddly today. - Chris says as I get out of the car and I snort hugging him for a few seconds.

-Im tired. And I've missed you. - Ive been with him last night but he knew what I meant. I meant just us. Not with a bunch of his friends I didn't know.

-Ive missed you too baby. - He says and hugs me again.

We get in the restaurant seeing the guys already sitting and Zabdiel smiles at me instantly. I smile back and sit beside him, face to face with Chris.

-Did you order yet? I'm so hungry! - I say not bothering to say hello first.

-We were waiting for you. - Joel says.

I eat my pizza as soon as it comes moaning in the first bite. They look at me laughing and I feel Chris's phone recording me. I put my middle finger up and he laughs.

-Are you taking pics or is it a video? - I ask and he shrugs his shoulders laughing. I open my mouth full of food and he starts laughing even louder.

-Slap Zabdiel with the pizza. - I laugh looking at my plate.

-No way.

-Do it!

I laugh and take one of the slices off his plate. I look at Chris and look around to see if someone's watching and look back at Zabdiel. Right when he's turning his head at me I slap the pizza on his mouth. He gasps pulling his head back and opens his eyes widely. Chris and I start to laugh so loudly that everyone looked at us. Zabdiel looked at me like he was going to kill me and I kept laughing.

-You... You have something here. - I say laughing uncontrollably taking a little slice of tomato out of the corner of his mouth.

-I'm going to kill you. - He says quietly shaking his head and I laugh.

-Its Christopher's fault. - I say and he looks at Chris laughing at his phone probably watching the video.

-Were you recording?! - He asks loudly and Chris laughs making everyone laugh too.

-Now, I'm actually going to kill you. - He says almost in a whisper.

-I would like that. - I whisper and he closes his eyes shut before showing me his middle finger. I laugh and we keep eating the pizza.

We stayed talking for an hour before I say.

-I need to go home. I'm really tired.

-I'll drive you. - Zab says and I nod. I kiss the guy's cheeks, pay for my food and get in Zabdiel's car.

I realise we're going on the opposite direction of my house.

-Where are we going?

-To my house. - He says looking at the road. I hide a smile and whisper a 'oh'. - Is there a problem? - I shake my head and he smiles.

-Is Peanut there? - I ask and he laughs.

-Where else would he be? - He says and I shrug. - I've been looking for that sweatshirt. Thanks for letting me know i forgot it at your house. - I laugh.

-I only saw it today. I'll give it back once it's washed along with the black ones.

-You can keep this one. - He says and I smile.

He opens the door and waits for me to come in first. As I do Peanut's paws hit my waist and I laugh at the dog's excitement.

-Peanut, careful! - Zab says and I get on my knees to pet the golden retriever. He lays down as I let his belly and kiss his snout. -Oh, hi mom. - I hear Zabdiel say and look up opening my eyes widely. - I thought you were going to go out with your friends.

-I was, I came home earlier. Who's your friend? - She asks smiley. I was still frozen with my knees on the ground. I get up trying not to be weird and finally speak up.

-Ahm, I'm Angel, it's very nice to meet you. - I say getting close to them.

-Oh, you're Angel! I've heard great things about you. - She says and a huge smile appears on my face as my eyebrows raise. I look at Zabdiel and his cheeks turn bright red before he hides them with his hand. She kisses my cheek and I couldn't stop smiling at how nice she was and about the fact that she knew who I was.

-Mom, we're going upstairs. - Zab says and she smiles.

-Be safe, kids. - She says and I open my eyes widely and feel his hands on my waist pushing me upstairs.

-Mom, oh my God. Stop being embarrassing. - He says and she laughs.

Once we get to his room he closes the door behind him and we hear Peanut crying. I laugh and open the door letting him in.

-I just closed the door Angel.

-He was crying, don't be mean! - I say and he snorts smiling and laying on the bed. He pats his lap and I smile closing the door and sitting on top of him.

-This is why I left him outside. I don't want him to be traumatized with what's about to happen. - He says and I smile.

-And what's about to happen? - I ask smiling and he pulls me closer to him by the back of my neck kissing my lips slowly.

Shivers were quickly sent down my body and I press myself against his lap making him moan into my lips. I smile and he takes the elastic around my right wrist pulling my hair up into a bun not breaking the kiss. I smile again at his skills and he turns us placing his body on top of mine and rubbing his thumb on my cheek analysing my face. I kiss his lips slowly and he moans quietly. He starts to take my shirt off but I stop him. He looks at me with his lips slightly open.

-Your mom is downstairs. - I say and he breathes heavily laying on my side.

-That has never been a problem. - He says with an attitude and I roll my eyes.

-Sorry if I'm not one of your bitches and I would prefer if your mom didn't hear my moans. - I say and he closes his eyes before turning his body at me and placing a hand on my waist turning me face to face with him.

-Sorry, I didnt mean it. - He says looking down pulling my sweatshirt up a bit and placing his hand on my waist again rubbing it with his thumb. I get closer to him and lay my head on his chest.

-I probably got too defensive too- I say and he kisses my hair.

-Do you want to take a nap? - He asks and I nod with my eyes closed he pulls me closer and places one of his legs on top of mine as I fall asleep on his arms.