18

I lay in my bed trying to stop myself from crying. I wasn't in a good mental place and I had no idea why. I felt like shit and I hadn't any strength in my body. I decided to try and stay awake in case Zabdiel texted me.  He didn't. At 1:45am I gained courage and texted him myself.

"Can you come over?"

"Are you okay babygirl?" - I smile at his text.

"I could use some company. I didn't wake you up, did I?"

"What do you think?" - A sad grin appeared on my face.

"I'll be there in 10" - Another text pops up before I can answer.

Fifteen minutes after I opened the frontdoor. Zabdiel had puffy eyes like the last time. I close the door behind him and hug his torso. He hugs me back tightly petting and kissing my hair.

-What happened? - He said breaking the hug.

-Nothing. - I murmured not wanting to talk about it.

He kisses my hair again and starts going upstairs. I follow him and enter my room. I see him laying on my bed wearing nothing but underwear. I try to take all the dirty thoughts out of my head. His body was so beautiful. He sees me staring and smiles. I get under the sheets and he does so too. I hug his body leaning my head on his chest. He puts one of his legs over mine and breathes heavily.

-Were you having nightmares? - I whisper in his chest.

-You first. - He whispers back.

-I'm not in a good place but I couldn't tell you why even if I wanted to. Your turn.

-I was trying not to fall asleep so I didn't have them. - I look up at him seeing the pain in his eyes. I hated that I couldn't do anything to help him.

-Im sorry. - An almost inaudible whisper comes out of my lips.

-Its okay. - He says as quietly as I did. He places his hand on my thigh slowly going up underneath my long t-shirt passing over my underwear and stopping at my waist. He rubs his thumb and I kiss his chest returning the gesture.

-Dont tease. - He says and I frown.

-You started it. - He snorts smiling.

My eyes stare at his lips for a second before feeling them touch mine. I return the kiss and he lays me on my back putting his body on top of mine. His lips wandered my neck before going down my thighs.
I feel his hands on my t-shirt and his eyes on mine waiting for approval to take it off. I slightly nod and he takes it off. His mouth opened slightly and I feel my body tensing up. I didn't remember that I wasn't wearing a bra. He places both his hands on my waist before starting to kiss my chest area. Little moans come off my lips and I feel him smile on my skin.
I turn us sitting on his lap and moving my hips as I kissed his lips. His head shot back as he grabbed my ass. He grunted before flipping us over again and getting out of the bed. I stay still confused with what just happened but quickly relax seeing him with a condom in his hand. He places himself on top of me again kissing my shoulders and biting my ears. I traced my fingers on his abs before tensing up feeling him on my entrance.

-Shh, it's okay I won't hurt you. - He said not moving, whispering on my ear while fondling my hair.

I close my eyes shut feeling him inside me. The pain quickly turned into pleasure. I arched my back putting my head back feeling one of his hands around my throath. I roll my eyes back putting my hand on top of his making him grip harder. I finally look at him seeing his luxurious eyes on my body while he bit his bottom lip.

After a few minutes I feel my body loosing his strength reaching my orgasm. I couldn't ask for a better first time. He grunts and his body falls beside mine. All I could here for some good minutes were our heavy breaths. I really hope my mom didn't hear a thing. I didn't want to say anything not knowing if I was good enough for him. He breaks the silence.

-Was I too... - He tries to find words for a few seconds before I cut him off.

-Since when is Zabdiel de Jesus insecure about his sex skills? - He snorts taking a few seconds to answer.

-Since his sex skills are evaluated by an Angel. - I snort trying not to laugh.

-You were incredible. - He smiles. - How about my "evaluation"? I ask quoting him.

-"You were incredible". - He says playfully repeating me and I roll my eyes. He laughs and gets close to my ear. -Unbelievable.