11

The days went by fast. I was trying to pay attention to my classes and I even studied after school the last couple of days.

It was Saturday today. I went to work super early today so I got off at 2:30 pm. I really wanted to go to the beach today. My mom had work at 4 so we couldn't go together. I walked ten minutes until I got home.

-Im home! - I say screaming as I enter the door.

-Hi, hottie! - My mom says and I laugh cringing.

-Mom, I was thinking of going to the beach today.

-Thats a great idea! Are you going by yourself or with your friends?

-I don't know, but I think I'm going alone. I'll take the bus or the train.

-Okay. I'm going to get ready for work. - she says kissing my cheek and going up the stairs.

-Mom? - I say and she turns looking at me. - If I go, I probably won't come on time for dinner.

-Its okay. Go and have fun. But if you want to come home late, I would prefer if you went with one of your friends. It's safer than going alone.

-Okay, I'll think about it. - I say and she continues walking as I follow her and go to my bedroom.

Honestly there wasn't much to think about. I knew who I wanted to go with, I just didn't know if he wanted to give me company. I take my phone out of my back pocket and throw myself on my bed. It was 2:50pm.

"Are you there?" - I text Zabdiel after a little debate with myself. The last couple of days we were always picking on eachother.

"Where" - he responds a few seconds after. I roll my eyes at his response.

"Are you busy?"

"Yes I'm with a girl, what do you want?"

"Oh, nothing important, have fun" - So my plan was not going to work. I honestly didn't feel like going with any of the other guys so I opened my laptop to see the train and bus schedules. Suddenly i hear my text ringtone.

"What did you want?"

"I already told you, nothing important, we can talk later"

"Oh my god, just say it already"

"I was just wondering if you wanted to go to the beach with me today. Stop being annoying"

He didn't answer back so after some minutes I went to the bathroom. I put on some loud music and take a shower singing or, as some would say, screaming. I wrap myself in a towel and open the door to my room. As soon as I open it I scream.

-Jesus Christ how the fuck did you get here? - I scream seeing a body laying on my bed. I hold the towel close to my body. I feel his eyes on my legs as I see him bite his bottom lip. The towel barely hit the middle of my thigh.

-Zabdiel! - I scream again getting his attention

-What? - I raise my eyebrows - Oh, your mom opened the door. - he says finally looking at my face. It didn't last long. - You should wear that to school.

-Get out! I need to change!

-Are you sure you don't wanna go like that?

-Get out! - I scream pointing at the door.

He gets up and walks to the door closing it behind him. I grabbed a red bikini, black shorts and a black tank top. I wear black almost everyday but it's an easy option and it always look good. I went to the bathroom to change because I didn't know if Zabdiel would decide to get in without knocking again.

I put my red bikini on and my hair down. I looked good. I loved how red looked with my dirty blonde hair and my dark eyes. I put my shirt, shorts and vans on, grabbed my backpack and went downstairs.

-Good, you're here! I need to go, I'm going to be late. - My mom says kissing my cheek.

-Bye mom, be safe.

-You too love!

I walk into the living room and stand in front of Zabdiel. He takes his attention off the tv and looks at me. Or my thighs, may I say.

-What the fuck are you doing here? - I ask.

-Didnt you want to go to the beach?

-Yes, and I'm ready to go, but I thought I was going alone!

-Then why did you invite me? - He frowns.

-Zab, you told me you were with a girl.

-Yes, and?

-And what? What did you do with her?

-Nothing, I wasn't with a girl. - I look at him confused. - I didn't know what you were going to ask and I didn't want to deal with you.

-And yet, here you are.

-The beach sounds good to me. - He says shrugging.

-You confuse me. - I say throwing myself into the couch too.

-What are you doing? Don't you want to go?

-Are you ready? - I ask looking at him. He has wearing a black t-shirt, black shorts and black and white nikes. Its basically what I'm wearing but he looks so good that I had to ask.

-Yeah! - He says pointing at his shorts like it's obvious and I laugh. I put my head on his shoulder and look at his face. It was even more beautiful up close.

-Should we go then? - I ask

-Yeah, get your ass up! - he says and I get up going to the kitchen. I grab a granola bar and walk to the front door.

-Im waiting - I hum and he gets up from the couch and I open the door as I feel him behind me. I feel his body get close to mine and his lips almost touching my ear.

-The towel is still my favorite look on you. - he whispers and walks away leaving me standing there looking at the door.