7

-We're here bitches! - I scream as we get inside Chris's house. The door was unlocked for some unknown reason. Zabdiel laughs and I see four heads turn our way in the couch. -What are you doing in the couch?

-I didn't even know you were coming. - Chris says getting up with a confused look on his face. - And we were waiting for the beers.

I look back and see Zabdiel with four packs of beer. I didn't even noticed he went outside.

-Didnt you tell them I was coming? - I ask Zabdiel frowning my eyebrows.

-Chris told me we should invite you. - we both look at Chris.

-But you didn't tell me you did! I was about to call her! Anyways. You look hot as fuck. - I wink and smirk and then we both start laughing.

-You look exactly the same.

-Hot as fuck?

-No, just fine. - he fakes a offended look and I laugh.

I suddenly hear loud music and flinch. I widen my eyes and look back to see Zabdiel and Richard laughing so hard that they their faces were red. I showed them my middle finger and they laughed even harder.

I walk outside and sit by the pool. Christopher follows me and sits by my side.

-Why did you skipped yesterday? Everything okay? - he asks

-Yeah, I was feeling sick but I'm good now.

-Zabdiel skipped too. - he smiled.

-Oh, I didn't know. Is he okay?

-I think you know more than I do. - he smiled again.

-What?

-So you spent the day alone yesterday? - the stupid smile was still there.

-Of course, who would I spend it with? - I faked a confused look.

-Ahm, I don't know, just asking. - I wanted to slap him until the smile is gone. But of course I didn't. He kept the smile and I kept the confused look.

I see Richard jumping in the pool and pulling Erick fully clothed with him. The ammount of insults that came out Erick's mouth was countless. We all started laughing.

-Chris can I borrow some swimshorts? - Zabdiel screams from the kitchen.

-Why don't you just go with your underwear? - Chris asks. Zabdiel looks at me. I don't know why he was looking at me. Probably asking if I was okay with it. What, believe me, I was. But I didn't react, I didn't really know how he wanted me to react.

-Can I? - he repeats.

-Sure.

-Angel, get in! - Joel screams

I take off my t-shirt and I feel their eyes on me. I guess it's normal, I never showed my body too much. I gain courage to take off my shorts. I was confident with my body but I was not used to other people seeing it. How do they say it? Fake it 'till you make it. And so I did. I took off my shorts and throw them into the closest chair. Zabdiel walks in looking at the floor and then he looks at me and his eyes widen a bit. Fake it till you make it it's working.

-Come on! - Joel screams again.

I sit on the pool trying to get my body to addapt to the cold water. I feel someone push me to the pool and immediately my whole body is under water. I wipe my eyes and look up. Zabdiel and Christopher were in front of me wheezing. I wanted to kill them.

-Who the fuck pushed me? - I scream and they laugh even harder.

-I think it's both our fault. - Chris says and they both keep laughing. Chris was only in swimshorts but Zabdiel still had his shirt on.

-Im going to fucking kill you. - I get out of the pool and start running after Zabdiel. When I see that Chris is just standing not fearing for his life, I push him into the poll. I run after Zabdiel and he stays still with his arms pushing me away.

-No, no, Angel, stop! I'll do anything! I'll drive you anywhere you want for a week! - I frowned my eyebrows faking a thinking look.

-Okay. - We shake hands. I wait a few seconds and when he's distracted, I run and push him to the pool. He grabs my hand and I fall in the water with him. I hear him scream.

-Hey, are you okay? - I ask, I didnt want to harm him.

-Aham. - he answers frowning his eyebrows. - I'm going to kill you! I have my shirt one! I'll have to drive home shirtless!

-Oh poor you. - I fake a crying look.
I see him taking off his shirt. I couldn't really see any of their bodies because we were under water.

We hanged out on the pool untill almost 8pm. I get out of the water.

-I need to go home. Thanks for the fun. - I smiled at them and my body started shaking. - Oh God, it's freezing here.

-Take my towel. - Chris says and I wrap myself around his towel.

-I'll drive you. - Zabdiel says getting out of the water. My vision stopped for a second. If people think Bora Bora is the best view on the world, I'm telling you, they're wrong. His hair perfectly messy, water dripping down his face, his toned arms and his perfect abs. I swear my body did something. He took his towel and dried himself before grabbing his shirt and looking at me.

-You're lucky this is already dry. - I give him a dark grin.

We said goodbye and he drove me home. When he was driving, I saw a bruise on his knee.

-I did that, didn't I? - I looked at him while he parked in front of my house.

-What?

-That bruise on your knee. I heard you scream. It wasn't on purpose.

-I know Angel. - he says smiling and fondling my hair.