8

I woke up in the middle of the night in pain. I went to the bathroom and realized I'm on my period. In that moment I wanted to punch myself for forgetting to take the pill for a few days.

I couldn't sleep after getting up. At 7am my allarm went off to go to college. I didn't know what hurt more, my uterus or the fact that it was monday.

I walk into the school's cafeteria and sit beside my five new friends.

-Geez, you always look bad but today you look awful. - Zabdiel says. I show him my middle finger and they all start laughing. I put my hoodie over my head trying to hide my awful looking face.

-Someone is on her period. - he really can't shut his mouth.

-Well at least I'm like this for three days a month, you're a fucking idiot everyday. - I roll my eyes and see him clenching his jaw. We were back at our normal rude moods.

The guys invited themselves to do a movie marathon at my house. I didn't really agree but they would keep annoying me if I didn't say yes so I did. Zabdiel did the same thing, he was only going because the other 4 guys were too.

At 1pm we met outside. I went in Chris's car. I honestly wanted to slap him. I really didn't want them to be here. I just wanted to be on my bed watching Netflix and eating cake by myself.

-Im starving, can someone call the pizza place? I'm going to take a shower. Make yourselves at home. - I say going upstairs.

After 15 minutes I go downstairs and see Richard paying the guy on the door. After he walks back in, I hand him money so that he didn't pay everyone's food himself.

-Dont worry, I got it. - He says and pets my hair still with the pizzas on one of his hands. I let my head fall into his shoulder. I was feeling awful, I hate periods.

Richard, Erick, Joel and I sit on the couch eating the pizzas. When Chris and Zabdiel come from the kitchen they realize there's no place on the couches for them. Chris sits on the floor eating and Zabdiel starts grumbling because he didn't want to sit on the floor. I get up and sit on the floor beside Christopher.

-Sit there and shut your mouth. I'm not in the mood for your shit. - I say and he quietly sits on the floor by my side.

-What do you want? I literally gave you my seat.

-Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude, it's your house, go sit on the couch. - He whispers. You have no idea how much he confuses me. I give him a weird look, put my pizza on the table and go upstairs.

-Hey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. - Zabdiel screams from downstairs.

-You didn't mean what? - I say after a few minutes getting close to the couch with a big comforter and four pillows. Don't ask me how I carried all of that downstairs. Zabdiel looks at me and gives me a little smile.

-Make yourselves comfortable - I say looking at Chris and Zabdiel.

-Aww - Erick says and Christopher looks at me with the biggest smile on his face.

-Thank you! - he says and Zabdiel thanks me with a nod and a grin.

I sit on the couch eating my pizza as they had almost finished theirs.

-What are we going to watch? - I ask. We were watching a lame tv show.

-Horror movies! - Richard said excitedly.

-No way! - I say.

-Why?

-I don't like them!

-What does the little mermaid want to watch then? - Zabdiel says being annoying again.

-The little mermaid.

-Are you serious?

-No. Choose anything you want besides horror. - I say looking at Richard.

They chose a thriller. I didn't mind, it wasn't horror. I was okay with thrillers.

We were super comfortable. I was laying my head on Richard's shoulder and Joel's was on mine. Erick was all curled up on the other couch. Chris and Zabdiel were still on the floor. I pinched them and asked.

-Are you comfortable? - I whispered. They nodded and turned their heads quickly to the tv. I guess they are.

After a while I move and don't feel anyone by my side. I open my eyes and Joel and Richard were on the floor too while I was lying in the couch. I yawned. They looked at me.

-Goodmorning sleepy head. - Christopher says smiling.

-Guys, you didn't have to. Come sit here.

-You sound like you're talking to dogs. - Zabdiel says. Of course, who else would of said that?

-Oh no, that's only when I'm talking to you.

-Guys, don't start. - Erick says almost begging.

-Sorry. - I say.

-See, you were way better asleep. - Zabdiel says. I sigh. I just woke up and I wasn't in the mood.

-Im going upstairs, make yourselves at home. - I get up and instantly fall in the couch with a excruciating pain on my lower abdomen. Have I said that I hate periods already?

They all make a worried face and I just close my eyes and roll myself into a meatball. I dont think I'm going to be able to leave this couch.

-Hey, hey, hey, are you okay? - I feel one of Zabdiel's hands on my face and another on my back. I inhaled his scent and I quickly feel better. Not from the pain, just my ill feeling. I don't think someone has that much power to relieve physical pain. I can be wrong.

-Yeah. - I try to get up and I succed this time. - Anything you need, I'm upstairs. - I say looking at the guys.

-Same for you, if you need something scream. - Chris says and I giggle a little bit.

-Will do.

I put on some pjs and lay in bed covering myself with the big comforters. I turned off the light, turned on the little lamp on my bedside table, and start reading a book on my phone. After a while, I feel someone walking in and sitting in my bed. I turn my head back and see Zabdiel looking at me.

-I thought you were asleep. - He says as I put my phone down and turn my body towards him still laying on the bed hiding my face on the pillow.

-Not yet.

-Sorry if I was too much of a dick today. - he says getting my hair out of my face.

-Im pretty sure I was a dick too.

-I know you only were a dick, because I was a dick.

-Can we stop talking about dicks? - I say and he laughs.

-Goodnight Angel. - he says and kisses the top of my head.

-Goodnight. - he walks out of the bedroom and gives me a little smile before closing the door behind him.

My day wasn't bad but this was definitely my favorite part of it.