36

"Picking you up in ten minutes. Wear a bikini" - I frown looking at Chris's text and look at Zabdiel, looking at the TV.

"Where we going?"

"To my place duh" - I laugh and Zab looks at me.

"Just us?" - I ask and send a smirk emoji.

"Of course" - He answers along with five smirk emojis making me laugh.

-Who are you talking to? - Zabdiel asks and I look at him realising I was laughing at my phone.

-Chris.

-Why am I not surprised? - He says and I laugh leaning my head on his shoulder seeing a new text on my phone.

"The guys are on their way"

"I think you're forgetting someone" - I type looking at Zab.

"And how would you know that miss?" - I put my lips together trying not to laugh again and quickly see another text. - "Oh no, am I interrupting something?"

"Don't worry, I'm typing with my left hand, yo girl is multifunctional"

"ANGEL"

"You asked."

I kiss Zabdiel's neck and he looks at me.

-Chris wants us to go to his house. - I say and he grunts.

I laugh getting up from the couch and going upstairs changing into a white bikini, light jean shorts and big black T-shirt that covered the shorts. I go downstairs and see Zabdiel still laying on the couch.

-Im ready. - I say and he frowns.

-Why did you change? - He asks and I pull my shirt up showing my swimwear. He raised his eyebrows and bit his lip. I smirk and he shakes his head getting up.

-You should change too. - I say and he walks slowly stopping in front of me.

-You think so? - His hands meet my waist and he slowly pushes me to the wall. I breath heavily and he closes his eyes not taking his hands of my waist. I brush my nose on his and feel his heavy breath in my lips. I slide my hands underneath his shirt, placing them at his abs as he kisses my lips sliding his tongue onto them. I give him entrance as he picks me up from the ground pinning me into the wall. I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his lap lightly grinding on him. He moans and lays me on the couch taking off his shirt.

-We need to go. - I whisper looking at his bare torso.

-They can wait twenty minutes. - He says placing his knee in the middle of my legs taking my shirt off. He kisses my chest and my belly before sliding down my shorts. I moan feeling his teeth slightly biting my neck and suddenly jump hearing Zab's phone ring. -You have to be fucking kidding me.

I sit on the couch and look at his phone. Chris. I laugh as he grunted and grabbed the phone.

-What the fuck do you want? - He growls and I cover my mouth with my hand trying to muffle my laugh.

-Chris, Angel and I will be there in twenty minutes. Goodbye. Yes, you did. Goodbye, Christopher. - I laugh and he puts his phone on his pocket as I get up. He looks at me and frowns. - Where do you think you're going?

-Come on, Chris killed the vibe, we can continue later. - I say pulling him to me by his hips and kissing his lips. He shakes his head licking his lips.

-Im gonna kill him. - He says putting his shirt on and grabbing his keys as I laugh.

We get to Zabdiel's house and he goes upstairs as I sit on the floor petting Peanut. After a few minutes, he comes downstairs wearing a black shirt and white swimshorts and running trainers.

-Do you wanna go or stay cuddling my dog? - He asks stooping by my side with the keys on his hand.

-Honestly? - I ask laughing and he laughs along. - Can we take him? - I ask pouting and he laughs.

-Are you serious? - He asks looking at me still sitting on the floor and I nod. -Sure. If Chris nags, it's your fault. - He says getting the leash and I get up jumping hugging him as he laughed. Peanut starts jumping too seeing the leash and we get him in the car's trunk.

After ten minutes, I knock on Chris's door. Joel opens the door and I hug him before unleashing Peanut and taking my shirt off throwing it to the grass. Zab laughs repeating my move and Chris screams when he sees us, pointing at us.

-What is Peanut doing here? - He asks looking at Peanut jumping around Zabdiel and I.

-Is there any problem? - I ask raising my eyebrows sarcastically. - I thought there was no problem with people just showing up out of nowhere. - I say with my eyes wide open and Zab laughs.

-I didn't show up, I called. And he is not people. - Chris says and I hug him from behind kissing his bare shoulder.

-There isn't really any problem with Peanut being here right? Because it was my idea. - I say with an innocent voice and he shakes his head.

-Of course not. If you clean his mess afterwards. - He says looking back at me. I get my arms off him and nod.

-Yessir. - I say and he laughs.

Hey angels, I'm sorry for not posting so regularly. My brain is having a hard time getting creative and I rewrote three chapters I had already prepared to post four times each because I hated them. I just want to make sure I write my best and post something you would enjoy reading.
But I promise some really good, emotional chapters on the way.

Thanks for supporting this story, it truly means the world to me.