1

"You guys ready yet?"Seungmin yelled from down stairs impatiently. A few seconds later Felix, Hyunjin, and Minho all came down the stairs ,each with a few bags or suitcases.
"Sorry Minnie!"Felix apologized.
"It's fine ,but we need to head out now."
They all nodded and headed out their shared apartment. The four of the boys were actually going on vacation. They had planned to go somewhere since they were on break for the summer.
Once they put everything in the car they were quickly on their way to their destination. The ride would be a bit long ,but none of them though anything of it. It was only a trip for a few weeks...what could possibly go wrong, right?

———

"Seungmin where the fuck are we?!"Minho exclaimed. They had been driving for a few hours now ,but had somehow found themselves driving through a dark woods at night because of one wrong turn.
"How the hell I'm I supposed to know!,"Seungmin said,"This is where the GPS said to go."
To make it worse it started to storm pretty bad ,with every now and then a flash of lightening would appear and cause the forest around them to light up for a split second.
"Great!"Hyunjin huffed(author:I hope you all understand this reference).
"Hey, how about we find somewhere to stay for the night. It's really dark and it's storming and then tomorrow morning we can continue on our way."Felix suggested.
Minho sighed,"Lix, where are we going to find a place in the middle of nowhere!-"
"Hey look There is a place up ahead!"Hyunjin yelled.
"Haha bitch I told you!"Felix laughed.
When they got closer they could see lights lighting up the place. There was a big gate in front of the place that prevented them from entering. What they could see from through the gate was just more lights and buildings.
"Um...I don't trust this place..."Seungmin muttered as they stopped in front of the gate.
"Plus the gates closed-"
The gate slowly started to open causing Minho to be cut off.
"What the fuck?"Hyunjin said in surprise.
      "Oh hell no!"Felix exclaimed.
      "Should we go in?"Minho asked as they contemplated if they should go in.
       "We might as well...the storm is getting worse and it's way to dark to drive. It will be unsafe...and it looks safe enough."Seungmin said. They all looked at each other before nodding. They slowly drove into the complex as they heard the gate slowly close behind them. When they entered they did not expect to see what they saw.
       What they thought was a hotel or maybe even mansion was actually a small town. Street lights lined the cobblestone road as they saw small shops and homes here and there. No one was walking though due to the weather. In front seemed to be the main building and they seemed to be surrounded by the forest. They all stared in amazement before they heard a knock on their window ,causing them to all jump in surprise. There stood a quite well dressed man holding an umbrella. He had brown locks and a warm smile on his face. He gave a small wave before he requested for them to role down the window. Seungmin complied and slowly opened the window ,but not all the way just to be safe.
     The man smiled again before speaking,"Hello! Sorry for startling you guys, I'm Woojin. I am kinda the owner of this place."
       "Uh, Seungmin and these are my friends Felix, Hyunjin, and Minho...we were looking for a place to stay for the night because of the storm."He explained making Woojin nod.
       "Of course! Why don't you guys park in front of the building in front of us and we can talk in there."Woojin explained. Seungmin nodded and made his way to the front of the building. They all got out of the car and quickly ran to the door to get inside. To there surprise Woojin was already there with the two dark oak doors wide open. They all stared in confusion for a moment before quickly getting inside. Once inside they all stood in amazement. Inside...was absolutely beautiful and enchanting.
       They stood in a wide hallway. The walls were covered in a dark royal purple with fancy patterns. Paintings, pictures, and candles all lined the walls while the floor was covered in a red carpet. On the ceiling hung many shiny and blinding chandeliers and many vines, plants, and flowers that covered the whole ceiling. A chuckle was heard behind them.
       "You like it?,"Woojin asked causing them all to nod,"Anyway follow me down the hallway!"
        They walked down the long hallway before making it to another set of double doors. Woojin pushes them open to reveal a very big and dimly lit room. There to their surprise were a few people on the couches, chairs, or anywhere in the room. The room itself was grand. The walls still had the same dark royal purple wallpaper. The floors were a dark shiny brown with a carpet in the middle. Again a few candles were lined around the room and directly across from them stood a grand fireplace. In the corner was a grand piano and around the room were book cases filled with books. In the middle of the room were red velvet couches and chairs along with a glass table in the middle. Last a painting of many people hung over the fireplace with one being recognized as Woojin.
       "Are these the people from outside?"A man said coldly looking over at them. He was leaning against the wall next to the fireplace with shadows hanging across his face. He had black hair and a sharp chin. A stern look was held on his face.
       "Aw be nice to our guest Changbinnie Hyung! After all they are all quite...appealing."A boy around their age joked playfully ,with a smirk on his face. He had brown curly locks and dimples on his face. You could see the shine of what looked like braces in his smile. The boy was laying lazily on one of the velvet chairs.
       "Yeah, plus we could use some more company around here."A guy with silver grey curlyish locks and an australian accent stated. A devious smirk played across his face as a glint if mischief shined in his eyes. He was leaning against the velvet red chair that the boy laid.
        "I call dibs on the cutie on the left!,"Someone with faded orange hair exclaimed with a laugh. The person on the left was Minho, who currently had a deep red blush across his cheeks. Minho quickly looked away making the other coo at him more,"Awwwww he's blushing! Woojin can we keep him!"
        Minho blushed even more as Woojin laughed lightly. The said boy had a pearly white smile and kinda resembled a squirrel. He was quite handsome looking and somehow sat on the shelf above the fireplace.
        "Everyone this is Seungmin, Hyunjin, Minho, and Felix. They will be our guest for the night and I expect you all to treat them with respect! Now why don't you all introduce yourselves to them."Woojin said as he walked over to the other empty velvet red chair.
        "I'm Jeongin!"The boy who laid on the couch cheered.
        "Hi I'm Bang Chan ,but you can just call me Chan."The Australian beamed.
        "Changbin..."
        "And I'm Jisung,"He said before smirking,"But Minho can calm me daddy~"
        Minho practically became a tomato as he covered his face in embarrassment ,as he slightly shuffled behind Hyunjin.
        "Jisung behave!"Woojin scolded before turning to them,"Sorry about him...he can be a flirt at times. Anyway why don't you guys take a seat."
        The four of them hesitated at first ,but soon sat on the velvet couch they stood behind before. An awkward silence hung around the room for a moment(Author:Caw caw caw) before Woojin cleared his throat.
       "Anyway how did you guys get here?"He asked curiously.
       "I kinda took a wrong turn as we were driving to the house we were supposed to go to for our trip this summer..."Seungmin said as he rubbed the back of his neck.
       "Ah okay...I see. Would you guys like some tea?"He asked the four of the boys. Seungmin was about to protest before Felix cut him off.
       "Yes please ,if you can. I'm quite parched."He asked ,his aussie accent being prominent.
       "Of course!"Woojin said as he snapped his fingers. Soon a silver tray with four cups and a teapot floated over and placed itself on the table.
       "Holy shit?!"Hyunjin exclaimed as they all started in shock at the tray. Soon the pot slowly lifted up and started to pour tea in each cup. Laughs were heard around the room from the others.
       "How did you do that?!?"Felix asked still in utter shock.
       "What you haven't seen simple magic, love?"Chan asked playfully. Felix lightly blushed at the pet name before slowly picking up the tea and taking a sip.
"Wait but magic doesn't exist..."Minsung laughed lightly. The others looked at each other and bursted into laughter. The four of them stood in confusion.
"Well you guys are looking at living proof of magic."Jeongin giggled as he sat up.
"Excuse me?"Seungmin said in disbelief.
"Watch!"Jeongin said before slowly floating off his chair and flying around a bit. They all stared in disbelief as the boy sat back down. He laughed mischievously before moving his finger. Not even a second later Hyunjin was pulled into his lap. The boys face soon becoming a dark red as Jeongin wrapped his arms around his waist and chuckling.
"Do you believe me now princess?"Hyunjin just sat there in embarrassment and disbelief before nodding his head sheepishly.
"You see magic exist..."Woojin chirped with a smile.
The rest just nodded still in shock before a question popped into Minho's head.
"Um...where are we?"
"Oh...,"Jisung started...

"Well you're in paradise kitten!"