2

"Paradise? That's way to cliché."Seungmin laughed as he took a sip of his tea.
     "Well I'm not lying! This place is absolutely fantastic!"(Author:hope y'all get it) Jisung exclaimed as he hopped off the shelf.
      "Yeah sure..."Minho's words dripped with sarcasm.
      "Well why don't we prove it to you guys,"Chan started,"If we make this place seem like paradise to you guys in a week...you have to stay for the rest of the summer!"
       The boys all looked at each other for a while before deciding,"Yeah sure ,but if you guys don't succeed then we get to leave after the week."
        "Deal!"Chan said with a smirk as he stuck out his hand. They hesitated before Felix stuck his hand out and took hold of Chan's hand. Once their skin touched a blue flame wrapped around both their hands...settling the deal. Felix's eyes widened at the sudden flame and quickly pulled away. His hand wasn't burnt or anything...just a bit warm. Although, when he turned his hand there was a mark or a tattoo there. It was a shiny navy blue and the pattern showed a triangle in a circle which what seemed to have horns and wings. Felix stared at the tattoo for a bit before looking back up ,his eyes meeting with Chan's. With a sly smirk, Chan threw a wink at him causing Felix to blush deeply and look away.
      "Alright, it's settled. You can't back out of this deal until it ends ,got it?"Chan said sternly. They all nodded before turning to Woojin.
      "Why don't I show you guys a place where you can stay, you must be exhausted...and hungry,"Woojin spoke,"How about I show you to your place and then at nine you can meet us here for dinner. It will be in the dining room."
      The boys nodded at this before getting up and following Woojin out of the building.
      "Well they were all quite cute huh..."Chan said as he got up.
      "Totally but Minho is mine."Jisung said with the word mine being a bit lower as he said it.
       "Chill your tits Jisung. None of us will take yours ,I want Hyunjin though."Jeongin claimed as he licked his lips.
        Chan looked at the three of them,"Then I claim Felix!"
         "You already kinda marked him though-"
         "Not yet, that was just a deal."
         "Sure..."
          The three of them just kept ranting on and on about how perfect their babies were. Meanwhile Changbin just stayed in the corner rolling his eyes.
          'They're so whipped...'

———

        The five of them all arrived at a small cottage across from a few shops. They all hopped out the car and grabbed their stuff. When they got to the door Woojin was already there.
"Here we are...here's the key and I hope you like it here,"Woojin smiled,"We'll meet you in the dining room at nine."
With that he disappeared into thin air. The boys still couldn't get over how they could do magic ,but just tossed it to the side and entered the house. When they entered the smell of lavender was in the air. They stood in a small living room with a couch and an armchair resting on a cream colored rug. There was a fireplace in front of the couch along with a tv that was hung above. The walls were pure white and the the floor was a dark oak color. It felt nice and warm which made them all smile. They made their way upstairs to only find two rooms and two bathroom. Both the rooms had two rooms each ,so they all decided on who will stay together.
"How about me and Felix and you and seungmin."Hyunjin suggested to Minho. They all agreed and went to their separate rooms.

———

Felix and Hyunjin were unpacking there things into the drawers of their room and were talking about the people they had met only just an hour or two ago.
"So...do you like that Jeongin guy?"Felix smirked as he turned around to face Hyunjin.
The mention of Jeongin already made the boy blush,"Well I don't know...he's cute I guess."
"Noooo, you're totally into him! How you looked when he pulled you on his lap blatantly showed it."Felix laughed causing Hyunjin to blush more as he remembered the specific moment.
Hyunjin huffed before smirking,"Then what about you and that Chan guy, huh? You obviously like him too."
"Whatever...maybe I do,"Felix sighed as a light blush came over his cheeks,"I mean he's really hot...like...really hot."
Hyunjin laughed lightly,"Oh you're already so whipped."
"Shut up!"
In the other room Seungmin and Minho had already finished packing. They were talking about the place until Seungmin popped a question the Minho didn't feel like answering.
"So, Jisung huh?"He asked with a smirk making its way to his features.
Minho flopped on his bed attempting to hide his blush,"N-no, well I mean...he's a-Alright I guess..."
"Yeah sure, Minho,"Seungmin laughed as he saw the other blush,"Hey were should tell the other two that we have to get going. It's almost time for us to meet them for dinner."
The nodded as they walked down the hall to the two boy's room,"Guys we gotta head to dinner, c'mon."
They all decided to walk there since the storm had died down at that point and it wasn't too far. It only took them a few minutes to get there and when they did they found that they were two minutes early. After a bit of trying to find the dining room they finally entered. Everyone else was already there.
     The room was big and grand. It was a bit dark with only the chandelier and some candles and lamps here and there. The walls were a light cream color and there floor was black. The ceiling like the hallway, had plants and such hanging from them and gold lined around it. Draped on the floor was a dark plum colored rug and on the rug was the dark oak table and chairs. On the table was a feast beyond anything they would expect. Just staring at it made their mouths water.
      "Ah, you're here! Each of us saved a seat for you guys. Come and join us."Woojin smiled as he ate a piece of chicken. When they all looked at the seats open they saw their was an empty seat between each of the boys.
       Hyunjin was about to start walking to another seat ,but he was magically pulled into Jeongin's lap—again. Once again his face heated up at the feeling of being in his lap.
       "Oh no, baby. You're sitting next to me."Jeongin purred in a low voice. Hyunjin's face heated up more as he felt himself being picked up and being carefully placed in the seat besides Jeongin, as if he would brake any second.
       "T-thank y-you..."He whispered shyly as he was placed down.
"Welcome Princess~"
        Meanwhile Minho's hand was currently interlocked with Jisung's as he dragged him to sit next to him. Jisung then quickly ushered for Minho to sit down ,which he complied, and then proceeded to take his seat. The loss of warmth in Minho's hand made him kinda sad ,but he fought it off and focused on the food.
        Felix on the other hand walked over to where Chan was and sat right down next to him. He didn't know why but he was just attracted to him. When Chan looked over he smirked and almost looked triumphant as if he had won.
        And Seungmin...was normal and just took a seat to the closest chair to him. Once they all were comfortable they all started to chow down to the feast in front of them. There was all kind of food there chicken, potatoes, salad, even ramen. Speaking of ramen, Felix was craving ramen and tried to reach for it but couldn't grasp it. Chan noticed Felix's struggled and wanted to hug him so bad when he saw the cute pout that was on his face. He quickly grabbed the ramen and passed it to Felix.
       "Oi Felix, here's your ramen..."Chan said trying to get Felix's attention (Author:and yes...I added ramen in there just to add the reference). Felix looked over at him. Immediately when he saw the bowl of ramen his eyes lit up and he smiled.
       "Thanks mate!"He cheered as he quickly took it.
        Chan smiled as he saw Felix scoffing it down,"Can I have some?"
        "It's for me cuz."Felix said ,but was a bit muffled from the ramen in his mouth. Chan laughed at how cute Felix was and continued to have a conversation.
        Across from them Minho was eating quietly ,until a certain someone had to take a piece of meet from him. He turned his head to face Jisung who ate the meat right in front of him. Jisung looked over at a glaring Minho and smirked.
"Aw, don't be mad kitten. Although you are quite cute when you're mad."Jisung cooed as he lifted Minho's chin so he would look at him.
Minho scoffed as he pulled away,"W-what ever-r..."
"You're cute one you're flustered too-"
"Shut up, you squirrel lookin' ass."
Jisung gasped dramatically and placed his hand over his heart,"How dare you! If I may say myself squirrel's are actually quite cute!"
"Mmhmm...sure,"Minho rolled his eyes as he shoved some more food in his mouth.
"Oh just wait kitten, you'll love me~"
Next to them was Hyunjin and Jeongin. Currently Jeongin was hungry and he needed more than just...food. He stared at Hyunjin's neck ,just wanting a bite.
Hyunjin had noticed the staring and was actually turning a bit red,"C-can you n-not stare at m-m-me please."
"Sorry baby, but you look very—let's say...delicious."Jeongin slurred as he licked his lips at the sight in front of him. He was just feasting on Hyunjin without even taking a bite.
Hyunjin was a dark red now and was struggling with words,"U-um—errr...uh-um...are y-you hungry?"
"Yes, actually I am—can you just—"
"Ahem! Jeongin, you're drink is coming in now."Woojin sternly stated making Jeongin glare at him. Soon a golden cup had floated its way into Jeongin's grasp. He held it and slowly put it took his lips, taking in the red thick liquid. A little bit slipped and was slowly falling down his chin. Hyunjin had noticed and quickly took a napkin and wiped his chin to avoid a stain. When he inspected what was on the napkin he thought it was wine at first, but the smell and what it looked like couldn't be. And then—it hit him.
His eyes widened as he turned to face Jeongin,"Y-you're a v-vampire?!"
"Yes I am Princess,"He laughed as he winked,"You know...you're blood smells heavenly, you know? I could honestly drink it all day."
Jeongin smirked as Hyunjin quickly hid his face which was now burning at this point. He laughed as Hyunjin glanced at him before continuing to eat. Everyone now was just making small talk at this point ,since everyone was basically done.
           After a while Woojin noticed the time,"Ah, it's getting late. You guys should probably get some rest. In the morning you guys can explore the place and most likely these guys will be with you."
         "Ah okay, night you guys!"Felix said as he waved to the rest of the boys. The four of them made their way out of the dining room leaving the other five in the room alone with each other.
         Once they left Woojin immediately turned to Jeongin,"Jeongin, you know the rules. No biting people without their consent and having knowledge of the effects of being bitten!"
         "I was hungry hyung! Plus his blood smelled absolutely devine~"Jeongin protested as his mind immediately started to think of the tall dark haired male,"Besides, I think he likes me."
        "Doesn't matter...you could have bitten him without his consent,"Changbin growled,"And you know what could have happened to him."
          "Uh whatever! I'm going to my room..."Jeongin scoffed as he turned into a bat. The small furry creature then flew out the room and up the stairs.
          Jisung And Chan were about to sneak away until he doors closed in front of them,"Don't think I forgot about you two."
          "Chan, I know you were making Felix attracted to you,"Woojin said,"And Jisung stop riling up Minho!"
          "Woojin were just messin-"
          "This is not a joke, Han! We have powers and are mythical beings! Do you know how much danger they can be in?!"Woojin exclaimed rage starting to over take him.
          "Woojin, Calm down,"Changbin said as he placed his hand on his shoulder,"It's been so long since we have had guest...and how long had it been since they were in relationships?"
         Woojin sighed,"Yes I know, but still it's dangerous...now all of you up to your rooms."
         They all obeyed and left the room.
        He sighed once more,"I just hope these humans can handle them..."