5

By the time all the boys made it back to the town black and purples smeared the sky, along with small white dots splattered everywhere and the the white moon shined down like a spotlight.
       They all met up at a big tree in the middle of town. The last people to show up were Hyunjin and Jeongin who were towing and carrying along a squadron of tired children.
       Chan laughed,"Damn you guys already have kids?"
        Hyunjin's face heated up and Jeongin just glared,"Shut up hyung..."
        Felix, Minho, and Seungmin on the other hand were cooing at the sight and went to meet the kids. Hyunjin giggled and introduced each one while he held Woong in his arms and held hands with HeuningKai. Felix took Taehyun and Beomgyu while Minho picked Daehwi and Donghyun. Seungmin just picked yeonjun and Woojin and Jeongin had Youngmin and Soobin.
"Where do they stay?"Minho asked as he held Daehwi close,"Where are their parents?"
Jisung sighed as he walked up,"They don't have any..."
"Us and the rest of our friends rotate in taking care of them. The Seventeen, BTS, and Ateez households usually are the ones who help take care of them. Like you guys Jeonghan, San, Seonghwa, and Taehyung are the ones who are closest with these guys."Chan explained. The human boy's' hearts broke at this.
"Oh...I mean...we don't mind taking them in for the night."Seungmin said as he tightened his grip on the two boys hands.
"Really? I mean we were supposed to take them tonight...but it's okay if you take them."Jeongin agreed with a bit of surprise in his voice.
Hyunjin nodded,"Of course!"
Chan jumped in,"Well the rest of us will drop off their clothes and we'll tell you how to take care of them, okay?"
The boys nodded and started to make their way back in the cottage. On their way some of the boys had fallen asleep or were getting starting too. When they made it back there were two extra rooms where they could put the kids in for the night. They put the Ab6ix kids in one and the txt boys in the other.
      "Hyunjin hyung..."Woong called out from the bed he shared with Daehwi.
       Hyunjin quickly made his way to the room and sat right next to the bed,"Yes? Is something wrong Woong?"
       "I-I'm scared t-that I-I will get t-the bad d-dweams..."The small child whispered.
        Hyunjin cooed,"Woongie you don't have to worry...I pinky promise that you won't have nightmares okay?"
        The older then held out his pinky with the younger following after,"P-promise?"
        "Promise!"Hyunjin wrapped his pinky around the smaller's with a warm smile.
        "Jinny hyung...can you sing me a song?"Woong asked as he rolled over to face the latter.
        The older hesitated before sighing,"Sure Woongie...."
         "Let's go in the garden~"Hyunjin started,"You'll find somethim waiting...right there where you left it~ lying up side down..."
         "When you finally find it~ you'll see how it's faded! The underside is lighter when you turn it around~"
         "Everything stays~ right where you left it...everything stays~ but it still changes. Ever so lightly...daily and nightly...in little ways—when everything stays~"
         The older started to him the melody as he saw the younger getting tired,"Go down to the ocean~ the crystal tide is rising! The waters gotten higher...as the shore washes out~ keep your eyes wide open...when the sun is blazing! The moon controls the tide it can cause you to drown~"
         "Everything stays! Right where you left it~ everything stays~ but it still changes...ever so slightly...daily and nightly...in little ways...when everything stays~"(Author:I fucking love adventure time...)
         Then a small yawn came from the little one and he soon drifted off to sleep. Hyunjin smiled and ran his hand through his hair as he watched the younger's chest rise and fall.
       "Damn...I didn't know you could sing..."A voice said startling Hyunjin.
        He looked at the doorway and saw Jeongin standing in the doorway,"O-oh...it's really n-nothing...compared to others...I'm not that great."
      "Are you kidding? You sound like and angel! Honestly you sound more enchanting than the slutty sirens in the lake,"Jeongin commented,"Also...the kids really love you and the others, huh?"
       "I-I don't think they love us..."Hyunjin stuttered,"I think they j-just like our c-company..."
        The vampire sighed as he floated over to the younger and pulled him up and had their bodies pressed together,"Jinny...I haven't seen them this happy and excited since they started being taken care of us. They absolutely adore you, love..."
       Heat rose to Hyunjin's cheeks as he was pulled closer,"J-Jeongin! Let's go downstairs s-so we won't wake up the k-kids..."
      "Good idea, babe!"
      "Thank y—ah!"
      Jeongin didn't hesitate to scoop the latter into his arms and start to fly down the stairs.
     "Don't be so loud babe...you might wake the kids!"He joked making Hyunjin eternally glare at him before he tightened his grip around him. When they got to the living room the vampire laid him on the couch and hovered over him. The human boys eyes gazed up into his and he didn't notice as their faces started to inch closet and closer...until—
"Woah! What the hell is going on here?"Felix laughed as him and the rest of the guys walked out of the kitchen.
The both of them immediately scrambled off each other and stood up. Their was an annoyed expression on Jeongin's face and, well you couldn't see Hyunjin's face because he was covering it with his sweater paws.
"Cockblockers..."Jeongin mumbled under his breath.
"If you want we can just leave the h—"
"N-no!"Hyunjin quickly shot out, uncovering his red face. The others just laughed as they walked over to the living room. They all just sat around and talked for a bit, played games, and just had a great time.
         Little did they know...something was happening at the main building...