4.2

Minho followed Jisung up the flight of stairs. He didn't know where the hell this squirrel was taking him ,but he just went a long with it. When they reached the top they stopped in front of a red oak door. The phoenix proceeded to take a key out and open the door. Minho in his mind thought about all the magical places they could go through this door.
      'What if we go to another dimension? Where does it lead? Is there a whole other world? WHAT IF-'
       It led to a roof.....a fucking roof.
       'What the fuck-'
       "Come on!"Jisung eagerly said as he stepped foot in the tan surface of the roof. Minho looked at him weirdly before following him. He stood near the door as he watched Jisung wander towards the edge.
      His eyes widened as he stood at the edge,"H-hey be careful!"
      Jisung smirked and looked back at him,"Awww my kitten is worried about me~"
      "Jisung I swear to god this is not f-fun—JISUNG!"Minho screeched as Jisung just walked off the edge. He ran to the edge of the building and was about to jump off until a something stopped him. The human boy slowly looked up and saw Jisung smiling down at him. His faded orange hair was now a vibrant one and now his eyes flowed like a fire. Big orange, yellow, and red wings flapped from his back and some long tail feathers came from his lower back with the same colors.
He laughed,"Careful babe, you can't fly like me."
A blush of embarrassment was now press over Minho's cheeks. He was still being held by the magical being in front of him and they just stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds before Jisung spoke.
"I would love to stare at you all day kitten, but I would really like to show you something."The Phoenix laughed as Minho broke from his trance.
"O-oh right..."
      "Okay so don't freak out...I'm just going to carry you okay?"
      "What-"
      "Okay let's go!"Jisung cheered as he scooped Minho up into his arms and started flying into the sky. The human in his arms screeched and screamed and clung to him tighter as they got higher and higher. Then they were above the clouds, above the world, and no one would stop them. Minho looked around slowly and his eyes dazzled with wonder.
It was absolutely stunning. The sun made the clouds shimmer and shine and the clouds looked like white pieces of cotton candy. The two boys bathed in the sunlight as it washed over their bodies. It was serene. It was beautiful. It was magical.
        Jisung glanced down at the normal boy in his hands—a small smile spreading across his face. He adored the boy in his arms so much even though he only met him yesterday. It was as if they were meant to meet...and Jisung did not intend to let the boy go. After some time staring he looks up and flies to a peculiar looking cloud in the vast sea of blue. Minho, still mesmerized by everything, didn't notice them landing on the fluffy white cloud until Jisung put him down. The boy looked down seeing the white and whispy substance that covered his feet.
       "How is this possible?"He muttered as he walked around.
        The bird laughed,"It's a magical cloud that Woojin hyung made for me."
        Minho nodded as he looked around. Jisung sat down and looked at the beauty that stood next to him. He smirked as he grabbed the latter's hand and yanked him down ,causing him to fall into his lap.
       "Relax a bit Kitten, just enjoy the scenery..."Jisung said softly as he held the other's waist. Minho had the cutest blush on his face ,but complied and just sat there and took in their surroundings. It was peaceful.
        They didn't talk for a while...just were happy to be in each other's presence. They spoke ,but not to much.
         The just sat their...
          And bathed in the light and the warmth of each other.

———

While everyone else was having a fun and having a very romantic evening, Seungmin just trailed behind Changbin awkwardly. They didn't talk. They didn't look at each other. They just walked...and Changbin would want to keep it that way. Seungmin was getting a bit uncomfortable with the silence and finally broke it.
"So, where are we going?"He asked as he started to walk next to Changbin.
"You'll see."Changbin deadpanned.
'Well so much for a making a conversation...'The smart boy thought as they kept walking. They walked through the forest until Seungmin noticed they were going up some sort of hill. He was a bit confused ,but kept walking up. The sun was still above them ,but was getting ready to set in an hour or so. The human boy desperately wanted to at least hear something come from the werewolf beside him ,but he just bit his tongue and kept going. That's when he realized they were actually going up some sort of mountain of some sort. They kept hiking on and on and Seungmin was starting to get tired, well that's until the person beside him finally spoke.
"I know you're tired, but we're almost there,"He softly said with a bit of hesitation before speaking again,"U-uh...actually if you are really tired...I can-um...carry you if you want."
Seungmin glanced over at him and laughed. Changbin being a bit flustered looked over at him and tried to calm down.
"What's so funny?"He growled.
Seungmin chuckled,"Sorry, It's just it was cute how you asked...and can you carry me?"
Changbin thought about it for a second before stopping and bent down,"Hop on..."
With a laugh Seungmin climbed on his back,"Onward puppy!"
"I'm not a puppy..."Changbin mumbled as he trudged forward—but he couldn't help the smile that appeared on his face. They actually started to talk and laugh as they made there way up the cliff. When they got to the top it was nearing sunset and the sky was now painted with yellows, reds, oranges, pinks, purples, and blue. Near the edge of the cliff was a giant smooth rock that sat on a grass patch. A few flowers sprouted around it. It made Seungmin smile and take in the beauty. Changbin smiles too as he made his way to the rock and plopped the younger down on the rock ,then proceeded to sit down as well.
     "This is beautiful!"Seungmin exclaimed as he watched the giant shining star ever so slowly sink down.
       "Yeah...it is..."Changbin glaneced over at Seungmin, a light smile appearing on his face.

       Little did the two know...that all the other boys were watching the same sunset...and they too found it beautiful.