4

"You guys are probably hungry, huh?"Chan asked as the eight of them strolled down the brick side walk. As they walked there were multiple other people who waved at the boys and greeted them. Everyone seemed to be really nice.
"I am absolutely starved!"Felix groaned making all the others laugh.
"Then let's go to this restaurant that's coming up. They make some of the best food in the town!"Jisung exclaimed as they approached the restaurant. The sign read 'BANGTAN SONYEONDAN' in big black letters that popped out on the pure white sign it was carved on.
"Okay."They all said as they entered the cozy restaurant. A handsome young man was quick to greet them at the door.
"Hey guys!"The blue haired boy greeted.
"Hey Tae!"The magical boys said with bright smiles on their faces.
"Oh! Are these the humans that are visiting us?"
"Yup"
"Well, let me introduce myself...I'm Kim Taehyung!"He chirped with his box smile.
The four normal boys smiled as they introduced themselves. The boy in front of them all seemed to just make them all feel happy.
"Anyway, let me seat you guys,"Tae said,"follow me please."
Tae brought them all over to a table next to the window. They all sat down at the rectangular table as Taehyung went to the back to give them some time to order.
"He seems nice."Hyunjin said.
"Tae really is like a bright sunshine in our town. He just makes everyone feel happy."Jeongin giggled. They all picked what they wanted to drink and eat as Tae came back. After a few minutes of getting all of their orders he headed back to give the orders to the chefs. As they were waiting they all talked about different things.
"Oh yeah! Each of us will be taking one of you guys to different locations to see the beauty of all the places. This way each of you can see how great it is here."Chan told them. The four boys looked at each other before looking back to the others.
"Wait, the four of us will be separated?"Seungmin asked.
"Yes, we thought it would be more efficient so this way each of you can see different things."Changbin explained blandly. They boys were about to ask more questions ,until Taehyung and another good looking guy came over with their drinks and food.
When they placed their food the guy with black hair smiled,"Enjoy guys!"
"Thanks Tae, Thanks Kook."Jeongin said to the two boys. They both nodded before they walked off, hands interlaced with each others.
       "Are they dating?"Minho asked looking over at the others.
       "Yeah, they've been dating for a while now."Changbin said as he took a bite of his food. Minho nodded as they all continued to eat.
        "Oh my god, this is amazing!"Hyunjin said as he took a bite. The other laughed and smiled, this restaurant had some of the best food on the planet and they were glad they liked it.
        After some time they all finished their food and made sure to pay the bill and tip Tae and Jungkook. When they all stood outside the small restaurant they started to explain.
       "Well, Alright! So let me tell all of you your partners,"Chan started,"Hyunjin with Jeongin, Minho and Jisung, Seungmin with Changbin, and myself and Felix. Got that?"
The others were a bit hesitant ,but they agreed and the pairings all went their separate ways...not knowing the beauty that would lye a head of them.

———

"So where are we going?"Felix asked as he strolled down the sidewalk with Chan.
       "Somewhere special to me..."He responded as he glanced over at Felix. Felix nodded as they walked in comfortable silence for a while until they started entering the forest.
       "Why are we here?"He asked as he looked around his enchanting surroundings.
       Chan laughed,"You'll see~"
       After a few more minutes they arrived at a cave. Felix was a bit confused ,until Chan suddenly smiled and grabbed his hand. A blush crept onto his face as Chan started to pull him inside. When they started to enter the cave Chan moved his hand with one motion ,causing blue flames to flare from his hands and wisp around them before flying into the cave. They took a few more steps until the cave started to light up in blues, purples, pinks, reds, and so many other colors. The beautiful lights came from giant crystals that seemed to like and surround the cave. It also revealed a small pond at the end with lilly pads, more small crystals, other creatures, and a big magnificent crystal that sprouted from the middle of the pond. There was a hole in the cave above the pond that reigned down sunshine from above and landed on the crystal, causing shines of beautiful lights to come from it. Felix stood there in complete awe and amazement ,causing Chan to chuckle in amusement.
"Like it?"
"Like it? I love it!"Felix cheered as he looked around,"It's gorgeous!"
"I thought so too..."Chan trailed off.
"Wait you don't think it's pretty?"Felix asked.
"Oh it is....it's just..."Chan laughed,"Well I thought it was beautiful, until you arrived."
Felix face turned red which made a chuckle come from the demon. Chan took the smallest hand in his and led him to the pond where multiple creatures ran up and greeted them. The small human boy smiled as he reached out his hand to pet what seemed to be a magical deer. Chan watched in bliss as his small koala laughed and kept petting all the different animals.
        "They're so cute!"He squealed as more of them appeared around him.
         "They like you"The silver haired boy said as a enchanted bird came and landed on his shoulder. Then...it took a shit on his shoulder.
          "What the fuck?!"Chan yelled as the bird flew away leaving its magical sparkly crap on his shirt. Felix has seen the whole thing and started to burst out in laughter. Chan sulked before taking off his shirt carefully and smirked. He threw his shirt at Felix making the younger shriek in horror before moving out the way.
         "Chan what th-"The blonde stopped mid sentence as he saw a shirtless Chan laughing. He muscles seemed to glisten in all the light and they were all so defined it almost made Felix drool over it all.
         Chan noticed the freckled boy's stare and smirked,"Like what you see?"
         Felix looked away in embarrassment,"S-shut up..."