8

Woojin was staring out the window intensely. He was fiddling with his sleeves and tapping his foot vigorously, to the point he might even break the floor. For once a look of fear and concern were evident in his eyes ,but he tried to play off his worries the best he could as he waited for the rest to show up. He bit his lip as he heard the door open quickly.

"Woojin what happened?"Yeji was the first one to enter and soon the rest followed quickly after. Woojin just shook his head and pointed to the box on his desk. The rest of the group looked at each other before walking over to the box and proceeding to gather around it. They watched the same scene Woojin had watched just an hour ago with complete horror on their face. Gasps were heard around the group and Jisoo actually almost fainted. They read the letter as well before Woojin walked over to them. He cleared off his desk with one flick of a finger and made the black box move over. He suddenly threw all the pictures on his desk making everyone's eyes widen. They picked up the pictures and looked them all over carefully.

Hongjoong saw the sight of them playing in the lake and running through the street...it made him stumble a bit and cover his mouth. The others looked at him worriedly.

"Hongjoong what's wrong?"Namjoon asked as the blue haired male just shook his head.

"Those two pictures were taken today..."He said quietly.

Everyone's anxiety went through the roof and started talking worriedly among themselves. That's until Seungcheol noticed something on four of the pictures—it was of the humans that were staying with them. He shakily picked it up and realized there was writing on it.

     "G-guys...look..."He said and got the attention of everyone. They all looked at the writing on the back of the pictures.

Well well...we can see that you have humans with you. But we and Woojin know that isn't the case...how about this. Just give us the four boys and we won't kill all of you~

      Jihyo turned to Woojin,"What the fuck does that mean, Woojin!"

      Woojin looked at them all worriedly before speaking,"I will explain later ,but I think we need to evacuate the town NOW."

      Suho shook his head,"No, if they know where we are...who's to say that some of their spies and minions are still here. If we put everyone in a panic now and start evacuating...it's a perfect time for them to attack. They are expecting for us to freak out ,so we should stay put and just up our security and be prepared when they attack."

"But what if—"

"Woojin! Suho is right, they already know we are probably freaking out. I think we should stay put and just have more protection over the town and just forbid everyone else in town to leave besides us to do rounds,"Seongwoo shouted,"We can just tell everyone there is a toxic plant spreading around the town and we are trying to maintain it."

The wizard sighed,"Fine, but let's take a vote...all in favor of staying on lockdown in town raise your hand. All of those oppose keep you hands down."

Most of the leaders raised their hands accept a few who kept theirs down. Woojin nodded,"Alright...I request all of you to split up and inform everyone of the 'toxic plant' situation and how they must stay in town. We will have a meeting tomorrow discussing the increase of shifts, protection, and regarding the Sun and Moon festival. You may all leave to spread the word."

All the rest of the leader bowed and exited quietly before leaving the leader alone. He sighed before making his way to the door as well,'I need to inform the boys...'