13

"WAKE UP BITCHES TODAY IS THE FESTIVAL!"

Everyone groaned at the sound of San screeching. The merman was up and had this crazed expression on his face as he smiled triumphantly.

"Three people need to make breakfast, a few people need to help clean up, and the rest of us will help pack everyone's bags."San ordered as everyone slowly sat up.

"Pack up?"

"Yeah, there was a notice left on the door,"San explained,"It said that we had to have our belongings packed and ready because after the festival we are evacuating. They didn't state why, but I'm assuming that the plant problem outside the town has gotten worse."

"Oh, and do to the evacuation, the festival will be cut two hours early and start an hour earlier. Usually the festival would go until 10, two hours after the moon and sun come together, and starts at two. So, we'll have to hurry up."San continued as he pointed to the clock. It read 10:25 in flashing purple numbers.

"That's a bit odd,"Jaemin piped up,"So, right after the lights we have to leave?"

"I guess so, but I'm sure it's for our own safety."Taehyung jumped in and everyone nodded.

Felix nodded,"Alright, so who wants to make breakfast?"

"How about me, jeonghan, and Jaemin make breakfast,"Seonghwa implied,"And the rest of you can decide on what you want to do."

"Okay, I can help clean up,"Taehyung stated,"anyone want to help me?"

Minho and Seungmin raised their hands at the question, leaving San, Felix, and Hyunjin to pack everyone's belongings. With only a few more words, the group split up to get everything ready. While the rest cleaned up and made breakfast, San, Felix, and Hyunjin were all in the hallway with bags all around them.

"Alright, let's get to work on packing the essentials,"San smiled,"The good thing is, everyone mostly has their essentials and bags. All we have to do is really get their clothes and pack your guys' bags. So, let's pack all of yours first."

Felix and Hyunjin nodded before grabbing their own bags, along with Minho and Seungmin's. As the three of them packed their bags, San started to speak up.

"I know you guys haven't been here long, but I was just wondering,"San started,"I know that you're time here is almost over. Are you guys gonna leave soon?"

Felix and Hyunjin looked at each other before sighing. The Australian was the one to answer,"Well, we had made a deal with the Chan and them when we first got here."

Felix looked down at his marked hand sadly and weakly smiled,"We agreed that we would stay for the whole summer if they made our experience here for the first week or so enjoyable."

"Did you guys enjoy it here?"The merman asked hopefully.

Felix hesitates before sighing,"We definitely did, but with everything and Chan. I'm not too sure."

The two humans watched as they could physically see San wilt like a flower and lower his head slightly,"O-oh okay, well whatever your decision may be I hope that you enjoyed it here. If you do end up leaving I hope you will always remember us and maybe visit?"