10

Hyunjin was cuddled up in the sheets of Jeongin's bed as he listened to water from the tap trickle down. The vampire was preparing a bath for the older since he knew he was tired and messy. Hyunjin was still slightly panting and red faced  as he laid in the sheets. He honestly couldn't believe he just did that. After a few minutes he decided to get up and slowly unwrapped his naked body from the comfort of the blankets.

      Jeongin heard a screech behind him and immediately turned around to see Hyunjin almost on the brink of tears from trying to stand. He chuckled as he walked over and kneeled in front of the beautiful boy in front of him.

     "Does your ass hurt, love?"He asked and giggled as the other just glared down at him cutely.

     "You're the one who made my ass hurt..."He sulked as the other just pecked his forehead. The vampire gently wrapped his arms around the latter's waist and carried him to the bath. The human squeaked at the sudden action, but relaxed as they entered the bathroom. Jeongin gently and carefully placed the other in the tub as if he was afraid he would break at any moment and made sure the other was comfortable. When he watched a look of comfort form on the other's face he slowly slipped behind him. Instinctively Hyunjin leaned into the other's chest as they sat in the warm tub for a few minutes. Finally Jeongin decided to actually help clean the smaller as sat up more.

     "Princess, I need you to turn and face me please,"He coaxed,"I need to wash you, okay?"

     The other just nodded and turned around to face the dark haired male. Jeongin felt the world stop as he gazed at the other's beauty. His once perfect soft and pale skin was now littered in hickeys and bite marks along his shoulders and neck. Hyunjin's lips were still puffy from their heated make out and to add his hair was now wet and sticking to his forehead. To Jeongin he was perfect and gorgeous compared to anyone he has ever seen—even with the two holes imprinted on the area where his neck meets his shoulders. Hyunjin was his everything.

      The human boy tilted his head cutely in confusion why the other was frozen,"You okay Innie?"

     Jeongin quickly snapped out of it and laughed lightly,"Sorry, I was just distracted by your beauty."

      "O-oh sorry..."

      "It's fine babe...now let's get you cleaned up."Jeongin started and Hyunjin felt hands pull him closer to the other. The vampire grabbed the shampoo and poured it into the smaller's hair and started scrubbing soothingly. He kept going until Hyunjin's hair was completely sudsy and rinsed his hair with the water around them. Jeongin then started to wash the other's body and giggled as he felt Hyunjin shiver at the slightest touch.

      "I mean I knew you were sensitive the moment I laid eyes on you, but I didn't expect you to be this sensitive..."Jeongin laughed causing the older to hide his face in embarrassment. Hyunjin was slightly red as he looked away,"Stop it..."

      Jeongin just giggled at his cuteness and went back to cleaning him up. His hand finally trailed under the water and down to the smaller's bum,"Okay Jinnie...I'm going to clean your butt okay?"

      Hyunjin just nodded lazily as he rested his head in the crook of the vampire's neck. After his warning Jeongin slowly plunged his finger's into the other's hole to clean it out. He listened to Hyunjin start to mewl to the action and felt his face burry deeper into the other's neck out of embarrassment. Jeongin kept going and smirked as small noises escaped the other.

     "A-ah~"Hyunjin's moans were muffled but after a few more seconds Jeongin pulled his fingers out and went to go clean everything else once more. The beauty panted in the other's arms while Jeongin went to drain the tub. The vampire slowly hopped out of the tub and grabbed a towel for himself while Hyunjin just stayed in the draining tub. After Jeongin made sure he was mostly dry he grabbed another towel for Hyunjin and walked over to him. The tub was now empty and Hyunjin shivered at the loss of warmth.