7

They all decided to head over to 'BTS' to grab some food for lunch. A light breeze washed over them all and before they left they all went back to the human boys' cottage to get cleaned up. When they all entered the cozy home all the children ran up the stairs all laughing as Seonghwa chased after them.
"You are all taking a bath this instant!"Seonghwa demanded as he chased after them.
"No!"They all shouted as they locked themselves into one of the rooms.
Seonghwa glared at the door,"Open the door, now!"
A few of the other boys jogged up the stairs to see a frustrated Seonghwa death staring at the door.
"You need help, hyung?"San asked with a chuckle. Seonghwa just gave them all a look before Jaemin took one of his tentacles and slithered it under the door. They heard the screams from the young boys behind the door making a few of them laugh.
"NANA NOOOOO!"They heard one of the boys screech. Jaemin was able to rap his appendage around the knob. In a few seconds the door was swung open and screams were heard. The boys tried to run out the room ,but the ghoul was able to grab them all with all of his black tentacles. All the children wriggled around ,but couldn't get free.
      "All of you—bath now."Jaemin said as he walked down the hall. There were two bathrooms on the top floor ,so he put half the boys in one and the other half in the other.
     Jeonghan shook his head,"They're so stubborn..."
     They all split up to all help bath the kids since it took quite a few of them to bath them. Felix and Hyunjin went with Jeonghan, San, and Tae while Minho and Seungmin went to go help Seonghwa and Jaemin.
The freckled aussie and the tall prince had responsibility over Heuningkai, Woong, Beomgyu, Taehyun, and Daehwi. They had the less rowdy bunch ,but the kids still refused. Taehyun actually attempted to control the water ,but San was quick the control it first before the younger could.
      "Taehyun...I know you didn't forget I could also manipulate water,"San said with a smirk before he made the water die down,"Now I suggest you boys start to get ready for the bath."
       As the young ones were undressing Felix grabbed a bottle of shampoo and put some in the water make it all bubbly. Soon pink bubbles filled the bath tub and started floating around the bathroom—they were magical bubbles. Beomgyu, Taehyun, and Daehwi started to laugh as the bubbles showed a bunch of fun memories and or bounced off of them. Meanwhile Kai and Woong were embarrassed with being undressed in front of others. Jeonghan and Tae quickly scooped them all up and put them in the bath tub. The kids splashed around a bit and laughed as Hyunjin and San started to wet their heads and scrub some soap into their hair.
      As the kids were being washed Felix sat on top of the sink counter and stared at all the bubbles they floated around them. He smiled looking at a fond memory of him and his friends before saying,"Everything seems to be magical hear huh..."
      Jeonghan turned to him and chuckled,"Mostly everything...we still have regular items though."
      The Aussie nodded,"It must be nice to have all this magic around you—"
      "It's nice ,but actually sometimes we prefer to live like you guys,"Jeonghan interrupted as he stared at one of the passing bubbles.
      "Really, why?"
      The angel sighed,"Well for one we are hunted and two living a simple life sounds nice.  Being normal seems nice. Going to a regular school, doing chores normally, doing normal work...it sounds calm."
      "It's also boring! I wish we had all this adventure and fun back in the place we lived in."Felix huffed as he looked at Jeonghan.
      "It's not all that great. Don't get me wrong ,but sometimes living a simple life is a lot better than living a chaotic one,"He preached before he stopped to look at the giggling kids in the tub,"They actually wish they went to a normal school."
      Hyunjin poured some water on Woong's head, careful not to get any in his eye, before shaking his head,"It night sound nice ,but it really isn't. At least where we go..."
      Felix nodded to that as the older magical beings turned to look at them(the kids weren't paying attention and just playing),"Kids are mean...like really mean. Especially to us. Normal kids call us names. Normal kids make fun of us. Normal kids beat us up until we are black and blue. So trust me when I say, normal school isn't all that great...and I don't want that for them..."
      Hyunjin sighed as he finished up washing them all. Taehyung, Jeonghan, and San all glanced at each other before back at the two human boys who helped the boys out the tub.
     "Well, no one will do that to you here...you can trust me on that."Taehyung said with a smile as he rested his hand on his shoulder. Immediately Hyunjin felt a wave of happiness wash over him and giggled.
     "Thanks!"His whole mood changing as they helped the boys out the bath and wrapped towels around them. They all rushed them to the rooms where they quickly got the kids ready and soon after they all got ready themselves. After maybe an hour or so all the boys were ready to go out. As they were walking Chan jogged up to Felix.
"Hey!"He gleamed as the younger looked over and smiled.
"Hi, so what were you doing this morning?"Felix asked as they walked quite closely.
"Eh nothing much, Woojin wanted us to take a patrol around the area. He seemed pretty stressed and paranoid this morning...I hope he is okay..."Chan explained.
Felix gaze softened,"Oh, I'm sorry. Do you want to go check on him?"
Chan shook his head,"I ask him later ,but um anyway. I-I was just wondering if you wanted to um...if you wanted to hang out tonight in the main building?"
Felix blinked a few times before smiling,"Yeah sure! What time?"
"8 okay?"Chan asked as Felix nodded happily. They continued to walk to the restaurant as the whole group talked and laughed. There was a lot of them at the time and when they entered the empty restaurant it startled one of the guys in the front.
"Hi Eomma!"All the children smiled making the male giggle.
"Hi hyung!"Both Taehyung and Jungkook greeted.
"Hey guys! Let me just set up a table real quickly,"The dark haired male with a few motions of his hand made the tables come together and plates and silverware were placed one the table. He smiled as he gathered menus in his arms,"Alright, follow me!"
       "Thanks Jin,"Chan said as they were all seated. He simply nodded before walking to the back.
       The kids grabbed the various crayons on the table and started it color away on the placemats in front of then ,while the older ones of the group started picking out food and drinks. Minho was peacefully looking at what to eat ,until the one and only bird rested his head on his shoulder.
       "What do you want bird brain,"Minho sighed as he continued to look through the menu.
        "A kiss,"Jisung smiled,"And maybe some cuddles and sex."
         The human boy just rolled his eyes,"Yeah, sure."
         "Really?!"
         "No dumbass!"Minho retorted as he placed down his menu.
          The phoenix pouted,"But why not~"
          The ash haired male pinched the bridge of his nose,"God, you whine more than the kids..."
          "Just one peck~,"Jisung persisted be for sighing,"Fine—I guess I will just give you one."
          "Wha—"
          Before Minho could protest he felt a kiss on his cheek...and then his nose....and then many on his neck.
          "H-hey, stop that!"The flustered boy gasped.
          The others just laughed,"Woah not at the table you two~"
          Minho just glared at them all as Jisung continued his kisses. After a few minutes of trying to pull the squirrel off of him he gave up and just let him continue kissing him. As he was pampered with kisses Jin had came back to take their orders. They all have him the orders and after that Jisung finally stopped.
        "Why are you so stubborn, kitten?"
        "Why are you so annoying?"Minho spat back.
        "I dunno ask my parents, but I don't think we're at that step in our relationship yet~"Jisung winked making the other blush.
        "Y-you are really delusional—"
        "Only for a beauty like you, babe."
       "Can you guys not flirt at the table! The children are watching,"Renjun sighed as he looked at the ten staring children who were all just drinking their apple juices.
       "Can we call Woong babe?"Donghyun asked.
       All the adults almost choked on air before Jungkook spoke,"Why don't you wait until your older hm?"
       Donghyun waited a second before speaking again,"Well I'm older, you okay babe?"
       All the adults eternally face palmed as a few of them gave Jisung a look,"What? Don't blame me! At least I don't call Minho baby boy or he calls me daddy, like some people."
       Jisung shot Wooyoung and San a look making both the boys blush profusely.
       "Daddy?"Woong and Kai asked innocently.
       "Baby boy?"All the other boys repeated.
       "No, no, no, NOOOOOOO!"Seonghwa practically screeched as all of them looked wide eyed at the children.
        "But why would I call someone dadd—"
        "Okayyy, I have your food!"Jin cheered as him and Namjoon both brought out various trays of food.
        They all looked at their faces and then to the confused ones that the children gave the two waiters.
        "Eomma, why do Sannie and Wooyoung call each other daddy and baby boy? Why would anyone call each other that?"Beomgyu asked making Jin and Namjoon's eyes widen. The couple looked up at the older boys who all had their eyes wide like plates.
        "I'm going to give you all 10 second head start..."Jin growled and immediately all the older boys jumped up and started sprinting out the restaurant,"Actually never mind—YOU GUYS ARE DEAD!"
         An livid Jin started chasing after the group of boys leaving Namjoon and the children in the restaurant.
        The elder looked down at the kids and sighed,"We'll tell you when your older...and this is why you don't make your Eomma mad..."

———

     Woojin sat in his office chair and scribbled some work in his papers. Then there was a knock on the door. His head popped up and stared at the grand wooden doors.
      "Come in."
      Soon one of his butlers walked in,"Sorry to disrupt sir ,but this package was found at the front gates."
      "Alright, give it here. You may leave, thank you."Woojin took the package carefully as the person bowed and left the room, closing the door behind him. The wizard looked at the package for a second. It was a simple parcel that was wrapped with brown paper and tied with a simple white string. A note was attacked to the top with his name written on it. He gently placed it on his desk and unwrapped it. There was a black box with a latch on it. Woojin felt this dark aura from it ,but proceeded to open the box. He flicked the latch open and slowly opened the top. His breathing hitched and his heart rate sped up. The box was filled with black dust or sand and a note and multiple photos rested at the top. He picked up the white piece of paper in his hands and red the big letters.

WE'RE COMING FOR YOU
BE READY

    He picked up the photos as well and his eyes widen and his breathing stopped. The first picture was of the front gate of the town. The next few were pictures of the townspeople around town. There were pictures of the leaders and multiple others of his close friends. Then it showed where the four human boys cottage along with pictures of the children sleeping through the window and pictures of the four human boys. There were two left. One of all the boys playing in lake and one of him doing his work—only a few minutes ago. Then the black sand started to move and started to take the form of the town. It showed their peaceful town and then a wave of darkness taking over the town. Then the town was being destroyed and screams were heard from the box. The note and photos fell out of his hands and he started to back away from the box. He felt a presence near by and his eyes immediately shot to the window. Just as he did he saw a dark formation fly away quickly.
      'They're going to attack the town...'He thought his hands shaking.

'They found us...'