9

Chan and the rest of them were still outside, but once they heard an odd sound coming from the room they immediately went to their rooms. Felix, Minho, and Seungmin were silent and their eyes were wide as they walked away. They couldn't believe that their innocent Jinny was gonna lose his virginity to a fucking vampire. They just shook it off and followed the others, but shivers still ran down their spine.

"Um...just a quick question...is Hyunjin a virgin by any chance?,"Chan asked the other three who just looked up and slowly nodded their heads,"Well...I wish his ass luck tomorrow."

        There was silence for a moment, but soon laughter filled the hallway. Felix was on the brink of tears and Minho was holding his stomach while the other's cackles filled the room.

       "Hey, where's Jisung?"Minho asked as he realized the bird wasn't with them. Chan and Changbin calmed down and looked at each other and sighed.

      "He's in his room...do you think you can talk to him actually? Something happens last night and refused to talk to any of us..."Changbin asked and Minho nodded quickly.

      "O-of course! Where is his room?"The human asked frantically.

      Chan pointed down the hallway,"Last room on the right."

Minho just nodded and quickly made his way down the hall. It only took him a few seconds before he stood in front the the slightly burnt door. He could smell burning wood from the room and became worried. He raised up his fist and gently knocked on the door with his knuckles,"Hey it's me Minho, can I come in?"

Minho heard someone get up and quickly rush over to the door and within seconds the door was swung open and the other boy was swiftly pulled into the room. He heard the door close behind him and he want to look at Jisung,"Hey, you oka—"

The ash haired boy stopped mid sentence and felt his heart break. There were tear stains on the other's cheeks and his faded orange hair was disheveled. Light bags were under his eyes, but Minho could still see the burning flames in his eyes—he was angry.

"What happened birdie?"Minho asked and stepped closer to the other and instinctively put his hand on the taller's cheek. He watched the other rest his head in his hand and felt him nuzzle onto it.

A sigh escaped the phoenix's mouth,"Shit happened last night with Jeongin, Woojin, and I."

"Do you want to talk about it? Or do you want me to give you some time?"The shorter asked with concern in his voice. He didn't even notice he had dropped his walls in front of the other and if he did he wouldn't really care.

"Can we just cuddle for a few minutes,"Jisung asked and stared right into the other's eyes,"Then we can talk."

"Of course Sungie..."Minho responded and was quickly pulled on the bed by the other. He gasped, but calmed down as he felt the other's arms wrap around his waist as they slowly laid down. Once they were snuggled together Jisung dug his face into the top of the other's head and inhaled the other's scent. It calmed him down and he felt less angry than he had a few minutes ago. He protectively had his arms wrapped around the other's small waist and he felt their legs intertwine. Minho had a deep blush on his face, but sighed and just snuggled his face into the other's chest. A few minutes passed by with the two of then just cuddling and enjoying each other's warmth. They didn't talk, but instead just sat in comfortable silence before Jisung started to speak.

"Woojin and I got in a fight after he and Jeongin did...,"He started suddenly,"Jeongin got mad at Woojin for putting the town on lockdown because he needed to go out and hunt that night. It was his time to get his big dose of blood and he desperately needed...but I guess Woojin forgot."