6

After breakfast everyone had gotten ready to go to the lake. All the boys were dressed in swim trunks and had some clothing over them. After checking if they had everything they headed out with the children leading the way. As they started walking the children all formed a straight line and marched all the way down to the lake while singing a song. The sight made all the boys squeal at how cute they were.
When they all made it to the lake they say Seonghwa, Tae, San, Jeonghan, and another person they didn't recognize. The 5 of them were seated at the end of the dock and all chatted as the big group approached. San noticed them coming and cheered.
"Felix, Hyunjin, Minho, Seungmin! You guys brought the babies!"He giggled as he jumped out from the water and sat on the dock, his tail causing him not to move.
"Sannie! Hwa! Tae! Jeonghannie! Nana!"All the children laughed as they ran up and gave them all a hug.
The four boys laughed and walked over to the jumble of people. They boy who went by Nana stood up and hugged all the children. Soon after he turned to them and smiled. The boy had fluffy pink hair and one of his eyes was covered with an eyepatch.
"Hi my name is Na Jaemin, but you can call me Nana if you'd like."He greeted and shook each of our hands.
"Nice to meet you! I'm assuming you already know us because everyone in this town seems to,"Felix laughed,"Anyway...um...sorry if this might sound weird but—what are you?"
Jaemin automatically knew what he was talking about and laughed,"Oh, I'm just a ghoul. It's nothing special."
"Yeah it is! Your scary as shit when your pissed off!"Tae interrupted as he hugged Taehyun close to him.
Jaemin pouted,"I'm not that scary!"
Seonghwa rolled his eyes at them all,"Yeah yeah, let's just get in the water already—"
As he was saying that Jeonghan pushed him in the water with a laugh. As Seonghwa rose to the surface everyone was already in hysterics.
He glared up at the blonde,"Some angel you are!"
Jeonghan was still laughing ,but didn't notice San had morphed into his human form. The merman quickly shoved the angel off and dock and watched as he tumbled in.
"Fuck you San!"Jeonghan screeched as he came to the top. With a bunch of laughs everyone else jumped into the lake and started playfully fighting.
Taehyun ,being the playful child he was, made a bunch of water balls appear and started hitting everyone with them.
"Hey no fare! You can control water!"Beomgyu pouted as he was hit with a water ball ,but quickly turned into a smirk as he made the younger get tossed up in the air and land back in the water.
Soon all the children were using their abilities to play fight each other. The older boys of the group just stood there and watched the chaos unfold. Soobin was freezing Taehyun's water balls and throwing them back, Woojin was teleporting everywhere and or making others teleport, Woong was flying around trying to escape everyone while Youngmin was picking people up and throwing them, Kai didn't do anything and just hid, Beomgyu was making people fly in the air, Yeonjun was burning Soobin's ice balls, and Donghyun and Daehwi were making this worse by either using super speed or messing with the sound waves.
"Um...should we st—"
"Shhhh...just let them be stupid..."San said as they watched Daehwi being thrown by Youngmin.
Seonghwa watched like a worried mother as his 'kids' were acting like animals,"Oh my god! Youngmin don't throw Daehwi—BEOMGYU DON'T SHOOT THEM THAT HIGH!"
While Seonghwa was screeching and the other boys tried to stop the situation they didn't notice Soobin chuck a ball in the air—which ended up hitting Woong by accident. The boys watched in horror as it hit Woong in the stomach and caused the little dragon to fall back in the water. His cries filled the air as he hit the water.
"Ohmygodohmygodohmygod!"Seonghwa screeched as he bolted his way towards the crying child, the others following shortly after.
"Woongie baby are you okay?"The incubus coaxed as he held the boy in his arms. The other young boys gathered around worriedly. Woong shook his head hand pointed to his stomach. Jaemin tilted his head as he stared down at the hiccuping child. A small smile creeped on his face as long black tentacles came out from his back. They reached down and started tickling the child's stomach, making him laugh and smile. The four human boys stared in disbelief at what they were seeing.
"Haha! Hehe! N-Nana s-st-haha stop!"Woong giggled. Everyone else started laughing at the sight in front of them. After a few more seconds Jaemin stopped and let the young boys take Woong in their arms.
"Sorry Woongie, I didn't mean to hurt you..."Soobin pouted as he hugged the younger.
Woong sighed,"It's alright hyung, just don't do it again!"
"Okey I promise!"Soobin laughed.
       Jeonghan sighed,"Alright, let's take a break for a bit. You boys can still play around just be careful okay?"
The boys just nodded and swam away deciding to play another game. The older ones just swam over to a small island in the lake and sat there. All of them broke off into different conversations before Hyunjin went over to Seonghwa.
      The tall boy tapped the older's shoulder,"Ah...um Seonghwa. C-can I talk to you?"
      The incubus looked up and smiled,"Of course, what's up?"
      Hyunjin sighed and plopped right next to him. He played with the grass in front of him for a few seconds before speaking,"How can you fall in love with someone...when you've only known them for a few days?"
      Seonghwa looked over at him and chuckled,"You're talking about Jeongin, Huh?"
      Hyunjin blushed before sheepishly nodding his head,"I-it's just that...I just have this attraction towards him that I-I haven't really had with anyone else. He's just—"
      "Perfect?"Seonghwa laughed and looked up at the sky,"I know how it feels..."
      The human boy looked over at him quizzically before the demon continued,"That's how I was with Hongjoong. We had first met when San, Jongho, and myself first arrived here centuries ago. The three of us were looking for refuge after humans had attacked our village and burned it all down. We were wandering around the forest until Hongjoong had found us. At first sight I was already in love..."
He turned to face the other,"Sometimes your heart just tells you when it's in love—when you're in love."
Hyunjin opened his mouth to say something ,but it quickly shut at the sight of a few people coming towards them. They were all carrying a towel and one of them carried a basket. The four of them had swim trunks on and shined in the radiant sun—it was Chan, Jisung, Jeongin, and Changbin. The four human boys stared and ogled at the magical beings coming towards them. They looked hot.
      Chan was the first to fly over and sit next to Felix,"Hey guys! I brought food~"
      "Gimme~"The younger aussie made grabby hands at the picnic basket.
       They all laughed at his childish antics ,but complied as they laid out the food. Jeonghan called the children back over so they could all enjoy the lunch together. As everyone was eating Seonghwa asked something.
      "Oh yeah, have you guys seen Hongjoong? He wasn't in bed when I woke up and has been gone all morning..."He asked, his words being laced with worry.
       Chan stopped to swallow before speaking,"Um...I think Woojin had their patrol shifts be longer. I have no idea why..."
       They all just shrugged it off as they continued to eat and talk.
       "Oh! Are you guys excited for the Sun and Moon Festival?"Taehyung asked with a big grin.
The four of the human boys looked at them all with confusion. Then it clicked all into the other's head that they didn't know what the festival was.
San laughed,"Oh right, you guys don't know. Well, it's like a celebration about the moon and sun. It's similar to your lunar eclipse ,but instead the moon and sun actually fuse together to make this beautiful light. You can only see it in this area and it's absolutely gorgeous!"
The boys dreamed and smiled about the idea. The festival sounded amazing and beautiful...they couldn't wait. For the rest of the time they swam around and played games. The sound of giggles and laughs filled the air along with the splashes of feet and the smell of fun. A few others came to join them as well. They consisted of Wooyoung, Jungkook, Joshua, Hongjoong, Jeno, and Renjun. The giant group just let go and felt free. To Felix and the rest it felt as if they felt at home. It was more love they got from their own families and other 'friends' then they have ever gotten. The whole ordeal made them feel warmth and happiness that was sometimes absent in their daily lives. Happiness, love, and affection is what filled their bodies like the clouds filled the sky. Not only were they happy ,but the rest as well. San and Wooyoung swam underneath the water without having to go up for a breath, a special power of San. Seonghwa and Hongjoong just laid and floated in the water like otters bathing in the sun. Taehyung, Jungkook, Jeonghan, and Joshua all raced around and laughed ,while Jaemin and his two boyfriends all cuddled and laughed on the small island. As for the kids they were being kids and living.
A bit later they all actually started playing a game of volley ball in the water. Everyone who had abilities used them causing the ball to be hit around by wings, tails, and it tentacles or were thrown with wind, covered in ice, and so many other magical things. It really let the four boys see everyone's abilities.
The TXT boys all had elemental powers while the AB6ix kids seemed to have supernatural abilities or were creatures. Kai having electricity, Beomgyu with with wind, Taehyun having water, Soobin with ice and Yeonjun had fire. Then there was Woong who was a dragon, Youngmin has super strength, Woojin could teleport and make portals, Donghyun can manipulate sound/soundwaves and Daehwi has super speed.
      The others boys were varied. Seonghwa is an incubus and his husband, Hongjoong, is a necromancer. San is a mermaid and Wooyoung is actually light as a feather and needs to wear led shoes or weights to keep him from flying. Joshua could control nature and Jeonghan is an angel. Taehyung could affect and or control people's emotions and Jungkook was a shadow lurker, while Jaemin was a ghoul, Jeno a griffin, and Renjun is a reaper.
They all had such unique abilities and it fascinated the boys. They all wished they could have what the others did ,but were also glad they were human. For once all four of them felt—special.

———

     Footsteps echoed throughout the long lit up hallway. Stares were upon the strange things that had entered. There were so many of them and they all made their way down to the door at the end of the hall. Their eyes were cold and black, hair dark, skin deathly pale, and black clothing draped their bodies. No one in the hallway stared into their eyes...afraid of dying on the spot.
      The front of the line reached out and flung the door opened before they all flooded the small office. There stood a man who gazed out a tall glass window with a cigar hanging between his lips. A mess of slicked back grey and white hair covered the top of his head. His tired eyes stared out and he held a stern and cold expression. The sound of their footsteps caused him to turn around and smirk. He took the cigar out of his mouth and placed it in an ash tray on his desk, and a poisonous grin bloomed on his face.
      "Ah, my friends...you have come to join me after all. You can stand if you would like ,but please tell me what you would like to propose..."His voice was raspy from decades of smoking.
      The leader's eyes stared him down,"I would like to talk to you about the monsters that you humans try and erase."
       The smile was quickly wiped from the man's face,"Oh, you mean the scumbags we must share this earth with? Yes, what about them—"
        "I think we should kill and attack one of their secret sanctuaries near here—to eradicate it."The sickly deep voice spoke out. The man stood their until another smile was played on his face.
         "I'm listening~"