3

Sunlight broke through the window of Felix and Hyunjin's room. The warm of the sun dancing on both of their faces. Then Hyunjin's eyes fluttered open. He rubbed his eyes as he sat up. A few second later Felix stirred awake and was now stretching. Hyunjin grabbed his phone to check the time and saw that it was 7:00.
'Damn it's early...'He thought as he hopped out of bed.
"I'm going to get ready...wake up Minho and Seungmin so we can head out and explore."Hyunjin told Felix who just mumbled sleepily in response. Hyunjin chuckled as he grabbed some clothes to get ready.

———

      By the time they were already they had eaten breakfast and were heading out to explore. When they exited the house the decided to check out the small shops across the street from them. The first shop the saw was a flower shop that had many beautiful plants and flowers hanging and laid on the outside. The four of the boys entered.
       The little bell above them rung and the smell of soil and flowers filled their noses. Only a few seconds later, someone came out to see them—they were beautiful. There stood in front of them a boy ,that looked around there age, and had pale skin. He had light blonde hair that was wavy at the end and the sweetest smile...but that wasn't all. What really made their jaws drop was the two sets of beautiful pure white wings that came from his body. Two came from his upper back while the other set seemed to come from his lower. Above his head you could see the faint glow of a halo.
"Hello, how can I help you guys?"The beautiful man said softly. He had the most soothing voice they have ever heard.
"Y-your a-a-a—"
"Angel? Yes, I am...you guys must be the four humans Woojin and them told me about,"He giggled lightly,"Chan, Jeongin, and Jisung seemed to ramble about you guys a lot."
"You're beautiful!"Felix complimented with a smile.
"Aw, thank you~"He smiled,"I'm Jeonghan by the way."
"I'm Minho and this is Hyunjin,"Minho pointed to him,"And this is Felix and Seungmin."
"It's a pleasure to meet you guys—"
"Petal! Who's here?"A voice that seemed to get closer said.
"It's the four humans that Woojin had talked about!"Jeonghan called out. Not to long after a male came out from the back. He had dark brown hair and was a tall and skinny. He held a warm smile on his face as he neared.
"Ah I see, I'm Jisoo...but you guys can call me Joshua."He said with a smile.
The four boys introduced them once more and started to talk for a bit.
"So are you guys dating?"Seungmin asked ,curiosity in his voice.
"Actually we are married."Jeonghan said shyly. Both of them showed them their hands. Both had beautiful rings on them that looked way to enchanting to be normal.
     "Awww cute!"Hyunjin said as they all continued to talk. I'm that time they learned that Jeonghan is an angel and can do light magic ,while Jisoo has control over nature (This including nature in general like plants, animals, and such). After a while they gave the four boys some flowers and even some flower crowns before they headed off on their way.
They kept on walking before they fell upon a lake. The water was a crystal blue and it dazzled in the sunlight. There was a dock that led into the lake where a few boats were. At the end of the lake looked like some sort of river ran ,but was covered up by vines and other wildlife. The four boys walked to the end of the deck at stared off into the lake, commenting on its beauty—then they heard something bubbling. All four of them peered off the dock and saw a few bubbles pop at the surface. Then a face soon appeared and a human jumped out the water.
"Boo!"The person screeched as it jumped in front of them.
Hyunjin flopped backwards in surprise, Felix screeched, and Minho almost fell in the water. Seungmin was a bit startled ,but wasn't to affected. As the were recovering from the literal heart attack they had ,a blast of laughter was heard below them. They all looked back down to see the Human was only half...he was a merman.
The merman had blonde fluffy hair and the cutest dimples. His eyes were dark ,but had different hints of blues, sea greens, and purples splattered in them. He had pale skin and his tail was red and black with the scales of his tail glistening under the water. After his laughter died down, he propped himself on the dock to where his tail was underwater and his torso was out while his arms were folded on the dock.
"Hehe sorry!,"He giggled,"I couldn't help myself. By the way my name is San!"
The boys glanced at each other for a moment before sitting down and introducing themselves.
"So you're a merman?"Felix asked.
      "Mmhmm! And you guys are humans...Chan and them have rambled on about you..."
"How does everyone know about us this quickly?"Felix asked puzzled by how multiple people knew them already.
"Magic cuties~"San giggles again,"Oh yeah, Hyunjin."
"Yes?"
"Jeongin really has a liking to you. It takes a lot for him to really like someone."San said with a smile.
"O-oh really..."Hyunjin stammered. As they were talking a certain birdie came flying in landing behind the boys. Then a little bat and demon came flying in as well a few seconds later. San has noticed the creatures fly in ,but decided not to say anything and continued to talk with the boys.
          Jisung turned back into a human and leaned down next to Minho,"Hi Kitten~"
         Our of surprise Minho screeched and fell in the water. Because he screeched the other three boys got frightened and also fell in the water...luckily San had moved out of the way before getting crushed. While the boys were fuming in the water, Jisung and the other two were howling at their reactions.
        "Oh...haha...my—god..."Jeongin managed to wheeze out. The boys just pouted in the water as they stared up at the laughing boys. San chuckled as he made the water pick the four boys up and place them on the dock.
        The three boys had immediate stopped laughing as they saw what the boys were doing and how they looked. Hyunjin pushed his hair out of his face causing him to look absolutely amazing. While Felix was fixing his hair, his white t-shirt hugged his body and showed off his curves. You could see his soft tummy through his shirt (I know he had abs it's just for this fic) and a few wet strands of hairs stuck to his forehead. Minho had a an angry expression on his face that came out looking more like a pout ,which made him ten times cuter. Some of his hair was in front of his face which just added the to how he looked. Even though none of the three boys had an attraction to Seungmin—he still looked amazing. You could see his abs through his shirt and when he pulled his hair back is made him look even more amazing than he already did.
     San smirked,"Chan, Jeongin, Jisung...close your mouths before flies fly in!"
     Jeongin kept staring at Hyunjin before whispering to the other boys,"Can I just have him now..."
      Minho was still fuming as he glared at Jisung,"What the fuck was that for!"
      "Sorry, it was just to perfect!"Jisung laughed.
       While the boys were arguing no one noticed San had gotten out of the water and was now in his human form. He rolled his eyes as he walked up to them and snapped there attention to him.
       "Why don't we go over to my boyfriend's salon so we can get you guys cleaned up and maybe even do a small makeover."San chimes as a smile slowly started to appear, causing his dimples to appear.
       "Um...okay-"
       "Let's go!"San cheered as he started to drag all the boys down the street. The other three guys just shrugged before following them.