12

As they kept going through their activities through the day, the thought of Chan would always be floating around Felix's mind. He chose to ignore it as he just tried to enjoy his time with his friends. In the span of just a few hours they were able to get most of the things they had planned already.

     Honestly, Felix almost forgot all about Chan and the thoughts...well that's until they exited from the restaurant. He was in the middle of a conversation with the others until a certain someone started coming into view. The Australian felt his heart drop and body freeze in place. His feet stayed glued to the ground as his heart sped up. Everyone else stopped and looked at Felix. They were about to ask what was wrong, until they realized who was coming closer...Chan.

     "Shit..."Jaemin muttered as the other group neared. Chan and the others were all laughing and joking around until they noticed the others in front of them. The demon was confused as to why they stopped until he looked in front of him and locked eyes with the freckled beauty he fell in love with. He gasped quietly and felt his heart clench.

He opened his mouth to say something...to just explain to the other how he felt about him—to fix everything. But all that came out was one single word,"Felix..."

Felix shook his head furiously,"N-no...not ready..."

With those few words the younger was already rushing back home. Felix's group all looked at each other before running off to catch up to Felix, leaving the other boys to watch in sorrow. Chan let out a heavy sigh before turning back to them,"L-let's just go..."

      In the span of just a few minutes both aussies were left saddened and gloomy once more. Seeing Felix's expression Hyunjin immediately wrapped his arm around the shorter's shoulder.

      "Hey cheer up, we still have a fun night planned for us all"Hyunjin softly said as they made it to their cottage.

       Felix sighed and looked up at the older and nodded. A weak smile slowly appeared,"I'll try"

        "Well you better because we have a god damn fashion show to do!"San cheered as he barged into the house immediately making everyone laugh. They all quickly rushed in, a new sense of excitement enveloping their moods. Even though they did see each other's outfits back at the boutique, it wasn't going to stop them from showing of their new looks.

      To start off, both Taehyung and Jeonghan strutted down their aisle of friends. Jeonghan a big and puffy long navy blue coat that basically acted as a dress. One of the sleeves fell off one of his shoulders naturally, it was tightly tied at his waist and flowed down behind and around him, and it defined his collar bone and legs perfectly. Underneath he just wore a simple yet entrancing slick body con dress that was strapless and stopped right above his mid thigh. Taehyung on the other hand had a tight one shoulder blood red dress. The tight ribbon around his waist sinched it with such definition and the dress contained a slit where his left leg was, revealing his sun tanned legs and red thigh high heels.

     Next was Jaemin who didn't wear a dress, but did have a sexy sleeveless jumpsuit on. It was a simple velvet dark purple and looked like a normal jumpsuit with long straps, but a long slit was made down the middle exposing the middle of his chest. A black lace corset was found tightly tied where his waist was, making it smaller than it already was. Going down to the outfit, the pant legs were cut down the sides of his legs and held snuggly together by black laces, like on a shoe, and led down to his black glimmering stilettos. To top it off he had a black feather boa and matrix neo styled sunglasses.