14

It was now ten minutes before the festival was supposed to start. The group had gathered some of their stuff and decided to start heading over to town square. Excitement and energy was shared throughout the group to the point where they could feel it publishing in their veins. The closer they got to their destination the more prominent the music and voices became. Just by listening, quite a few people were already there enjoying their time.

When they finally arrived, the four humans were struck with complete amazement and wonder. Their eyes shimmered with excitement and wonder as they looked around. People were dressed beautifully in their finest outfits and were conversing among others. Floating lanterns and flowers ranging in a variety of colors drifted high in the air, while the symphony of fun music made everyone away. Games and activities were all set up on one of the streets, while food stands lined another. In the very center, people danced and socialized, all having glowing smiles on their faces. People of various creatures were seen and amazed the humans. There was more diversity here than they could have ever seen back at home.

The others couldn't help giggle at the boy's' reactions. They managed to snap them out of their trances and all made their way into the small growing crowd of people. Immediately as  they got closer, people would stop and stare at all of them, fully entranced by their elegant looks and outfits. A few of them couldn't help but flush at all the attention, but continued onward. When they managed to get through, they started making their way to where the games were.

Everyone's eyes dazzled in fascination at all the different games and prizes. What Felix and them could make of the games, they were decently normal, but they had a slight magical touch to them. The prizes were normal, but instead of sitting on shelfs or hanging, they simply just floated on the wall while bobbing up and down a little bit. The group was about to head over to the first booth until suddenly four people started coming towards them. When they got closer, they quickly recognized it was Joshua, Renjun, Jeno, and Jungkook.

"Hey guys!"Jungkook smiled as he got closer. When he got in front of Taehyung, he immediately wrapped his arm around the older's waist,"Hey baby."

"Hi~"

The other three also said their greetings before going over to their husband or boyfriend. Joshua silently kissed the back of Jeonghan's hands and held him close while the other's talked. Jeno and Renjun on the other hand, stood on both sides of Jaemin and squished him in between the both of them, just how the ghoul liked it.

After finishing the greetings, the group continued onto the games. They played the various games for a few minutes, which they might add weren't rigged, and we're heading over to the next game until Hyunjin, Minho, and San got a bit of a surprise. Suddenly, all three boy's boyfriends jumped out of nowhere and scared the living hell out of them.

"HOLY SHIT!"Minho shouted as he jumped back.

Hyunjin basically almost flopped backwards and screeched, while San screamed as he flinched back. The three boys in front of them started howling with laughter before going over to hug them as an apology.

"I'm sorry, love. I couldn't help myself..."Jeongin laughed lightly as he hugged Hyunjin tightly, while nuzzling his face in the crook of his neck,"By the way, you look gorgeous. Absolutely stunning, babe."

Hyunjin flushed at the compliment before giggling,"You look nice to Innie."

"Fuck you, you dumb ass squirrel bitch."Minho angrily sulked as Jisung laughed some more.