11

It was the next day after the big fight with Chan and Felix. Yesterday it had taken a few hours before Felix came out to eat with them. As for Chan he has tried to visit Felix to talk to him, but every time he did Hyunjin, Minho, or Seungmin would tell him he isn't ready yet. The two were a mess and it was also making the others worry. Luckily Felix felt like coming out and staying with his friends that day.

The four were sitting around the table having breakfast when they heard a knock on the door. Seungmin got up to answer it and to his surprise many of their friends were there. Taehyung was right in front and smiled,"Hi Minnie! We heard about what happened between Felix and Chan...we wanted to come over to just make him feel better."

Seungmin nodded and smiled,"Thank you, were just finishing up eating. You guys can go in the living room while we clean up real quick."

The big group nodded and they made their way to the cozy living room while Seungmin informed the other three on who was there. They all smiled before finishing up and cleaning. When they finished they walked over to the group and everyone ushered for Felix to sit down right in the middle of the couch. Immediately when he sat down San and Jaemin embraced him.

"Are you feeling better today?"Seonghwa asked soothingly to the younger.

Felix just nodded,"Y-yeah...I still feel like I can't face him yet."

Jeonghan shook his head,"It's okay, just take your time. We're here if you need anything."

    Taehyung then proceeded to get up and started to giggle. He kneeled in front of Felix and smiled before booping his nose,"Now let's get you in a better mood for today!"

     Immediately Felix felt a sensation of happiness flow through his body. He started to smile and laugh when Taehyung kept his finger on his nose, but once the happy pill took his finger off the laughing stopped and was just replaced with a radiant smile.

This is when Jaemin jumped in excitedly. He quickly started clapping as he spoke,"Okay! So we have the whole day planned out. First were going to go shopping, because we need to get outfits for the festival tomorrow and ya' know why not. Then we're going to go out for ice cream and lunch...after that we can also just relax in town square. Last but not least we're gonna come back here, show off our new clothes, watch a movie, bake whatever the hell we want, then we're gonna do more sleepover things. By the way if you haven't noticed we're going to be sleeping over and hanging out!"

The four normal boys looked at each other dumbfounded before Felix looked back over at them,"Well, that's a lot..."

"Do you not like it?"San asked and looked at them with the biggest and saddest puppy eyes they have ever seen.

Felix quickly shook his head and smiled,"N-no! I love it actually."

Everyone immediately perked up and cheered. Before they helped Felix to his feet and started to drag him towards the door. The Aussie immediately laughed,"Wait my shoes!"

The all groaned playfully as they watched Felix ties his shoe laces painfully slow. Jaemin immediately huffed,"Hurry up Lix!"

The freckled human laughed before walking over,"Okay okay I'm done."

       With those words the giant group quickly started walking down the perfectly paved sidewalk. The sun was cascading down towards them and a few people drove by on the old but elegant cobblestone road. The sound of singing birds and soft breeze of the wind hung in the air while the distant sound of life surrounded them. It was peaceful and calming...it made Felix feel at ease. The group's conversation and voices filled the air around them easily alerting the people around the area of the giant group. Soon the entered what seemed to be a shopping center for the town. Colorful banners and signs hung above the store's doors while people bustled around eagerly. Comfortable and well carved benches were scattered around the area and black sleek lampposts lined brick covered floor. There were multiple different shoppes and places that all held their own personalities. There were fashionable and cute boutiques, a cozy food market, small family owned restaurants and multiple other places that brought the area to life.