Cast of Characters

author's note

This story will undergo a major revamping. So, if you have read it already, I suggest you to read it again after the editing because there will be changes. MARAMI.

Hah! I just gatgered my thought so I made a final plot. Medyo magulo pa kasi ito kaya nag'back read ako at may pinalitan, dinagdag at tinanggal ako.

So yeah... Bare with the changes.

Kung hindi mo pa nababasa, I really recommend na wag mo munang basahin. Malilito ka lang dahil nakakalito talaga. Hahaha.
This is not really included on the original script, but I added it so that you'll fully understand the story...

William Nathaniel "Nathan" Stallworthy - The Black Lord.The most popular bachelor in their state. The leader of their family Mafia, The Black Sovereigns. The owner of the East Anonymous Corporation. Their family is one of the richest, because of their billions worth of properties, same as well in the underground society.

Luxury Alexander "L.A" Guildenstern - The Expert.The kung fu panda of their group. The wushu expert. He is the right hand of the Black Lord. Their family owns a lot of real estate in asia and in Europe. They are indeed one of the wealthiest family in the world...

Clarence Kyle "Rence" Rosencrantz - The Hacker of the group.The most bubbly of the four. He is usually the most hyper of them. He is in charge of all the work that is related with technologies. He can hack a website or any account in just a few minutes of tapping the keyboard. He loves Hello Kitty stuffs and Donald Duck, but no, he's not gay!

Wisdom Lorenzo "Renzo" Rosencrantz - The Phantom of the Mafia.The most silent of the four. A Math Wizard. He do all the math like, the proper angle, distance, the exact perimeter.

*Wisdon Lorenzo and Clarence Kyle are brothers. Clarence is 2 years older than Wisdom. Their family own a lots of Car company and Electronic Company all over the world...One of the richest family indeed!

Alexandra Maierella Antonella "Ry" Ortega - The nerd, the nobody. (The other information about Ry will be revealed on the following chapters.

Other Characters:

Kelly Cryle Lancaster (Autumn Lancaster)

Shiloah Glaith Chua (Winter Chua)

Kreenle Smith (Fall Smith)

Keith Pereira (Summer Buenavista)

Angelica Fontagne (Weather Fontain)

Maxwell Calderon - Looks a lot like Baekhyun of EXO

Marky Valdemor - Looks a lot like Kai of EXO

Nico Montefalcon - Looks a lot like Suho of EXO

Marcus Vallejo - Looks a lot like Xiumin of EXO

Ethan Lefevre - Looks a lot like Chen of EXO

Aidan Villafuerte - Looks a lot like Lay of EXO

Adrian Reyes - Looks a lot like D.O of EXO

Heinrich Drayton - Looks a lot like Chanyeol of EXO

Eleanor Ortega and Patrick Ortega - The foster parents of Ry

That's all the information that I can give you... Hehe, be patient guys!

By the way, if you don't want to read this story, it's okay... Since, I am not forcing you...