o n e

"what's the worry? you pussy," his words glide off his tongue as he smirks

"i'm guessing you've never done this before, huh?"

"of course i haven't! it's fucking gross," he spits, his thick accent prominent as they continue their walk. the two boys currently making their way through the streets at a late hour, headed somewhere unknown to the taller one, and far too well known to the shorter.

"boris, that makes no sense whatsoever! you bring home a girl every night, and you're saying going to a private strip club is "gross". you hypocrite," he rolls his eyes as the building comes into view.

"whatever," boris sighs and walks into the small but loud building. there was no sign on the front of the building as there usually would be, immediately making boris slightly uncomfortable, but his friend seemed to be unbothered.

"what do you even do here, jack?"
"fucking get laid!"
"of course," boris notices all of the neon lights and the loud music. his eyes scan over the half naked girls dancing on poles, and follows jack as boris has no idea of what to do. jack seems to act as if this was his own home, waving to someone every while that he had recognized. he made his way to a girl with short, fiery hair and fancy, red, lacey lingerie.

"sophia! i made it!" he waves her over as she stops her seductive dancing against the pole.

"jack! i'm so glad to see you, and who is this?" she smirks as she looks over to boris, him immediately interested.

"boris, is the name," he grabs her hand and lifts it to his lips, gently kissing it. he looks her up, then down, smirking at every inch.

jack perks up as he sees a new body dancing on the pole to his right.

"so, who's the newbie?" he smirks as he watches her perfect body glide on the cheap metal pole in her black, revealing underlinen.

"her name's lilian, but everyone calls her lilia or lily. she's really nice, but has a fucking tragic past; beating, druggie daddy, her mother hasn't been in her life for six years, and she hasn't ever been to a school. makes sense that she ended up here, i just do it for the fun." sophia speaks, still looking towards the gorgeous girl.

"she's got one hell of a body, damn," boris, nearly drooling over her, says.

"introduce us?" he smirks.

"of course," sophia leads them over, as they follow.

"hey, lily! i wanna introduce you to some people," sophia gains her attention. she had quite the crowd, so she had to push through the horny men to get to the three, feeling them stare at her as she walked made her smirk.

"hey," she spoke.

"hi, this is jack and boris," sophia gestures to the two boys, who are so immensely interested in their conversation they don't even speak. sophia waves in their faces waking them from their trance.

"i'm jack, nice to meet you lily," he smirks as he looks at her.

"and i'm boris, the better one of us two," boris finally speaks up as he also, smirks watching her. the girls let out small chuckles as boris looks satisfied with what he had said.

"well nice to meet you two, but i have an audience awaiting me," she winks, walking back sassily, her ass moving with her body, gaining sensual stares.

"i need her. holy fuck." boris breathes quietly. no one had heard his comment, going back to talking.

"you can go watch her," jack suggests to boris, him immediately liking the idea. he walks towards her small stage, ready for a good show. she continues dancing against the pole, not noticing his presence yet. he makes his way to the front of the small, yet large, crowd. she eventually notices him and smirks, not making it clear that she had seen him. she decides to play with him and spices up the dance slightly. she turns her back to him bringing her ass down slowly, making sure to tease him as much as possible as she continues. she turns her head to him and makes eye contact with him, she winks and goes on.
boris was feeling heated and needy, needy in a way a young teen like him shouldn't be.
after a short while lilian came down from her stage and made her way to boris, smiling.

"enjoy the show?" she smirks, walking past him to get a drink from the bar. he follows, as he was getting slightly thirsty as well.

"you know, i've actually never been to a strip club before," boris states as briar gets her drink and takes a seat, him taking one next to her.

"oh, so you're inexperienced huh?" she smirks, looking over to him.

"oh, no no no no, i'm very experienced i just haven't been to a strip club, god." boris sighs, laughing slightly. she smiles and turns to him as he does the same.

"not only do you have an amazing body, but you're one of the most beautiful girls i have ever seen in my whole entire life." he continues to stare at her. she blushes and he notices, the sight warming his sad heart.

"thank you," lilian smiles.

"can i get your number?" boris asks, hoping she would oblige.

"of course. you're one of the sweetest guys i've ever met, most only like me for my body, but, you seem genuine." she smiles and puts her hand out as he hands her his phone. she types in her number and hands the phone back, smiling.

"it was nice meeting you, but i should get home. my roommates don't know i'm doing this." she giggles, gets up from her seat and walks to the restroom as boris still sits in his seat, taking small sips of his beer. a few minutes later he hears the door of the restroom shut and sees lilian in sweatpants and a baggy nirvana t-shirt. you can still see that she has an amazing figure through the baggy clothes. she waved to him and leaves with her bag in her hand. boris smiles to himself, looking down, and mentally thanking jack for convincing him to come with him to this sinful place.