🖤La & Lee🖤

Everyone Has That One Ex. That Ex That Either Always Will Have A Place In Your Heart; Or Always Has A Place In Your Bed. In Lani's Case, It Was Both.

His Name Was Alex.
Lani & Alex Had A Long History. And Not All Of It Was Smiles And Cupcakes. They We're 16 When They Started Dating. The Summer Before Sophmore Year. They'd Been Best Friends For Months. Always Side By Side At School. If You Saw Lani, You Saw Alex Not Far Behind Her.

When They Decided To Finally Make It "Official", There Was A Lot Of Outside Noise. See, Lani Was Black; Mixed Actually But You Couldn't Really Tell. And Alex, He Was A Textbook Privileged White Kid If Were Just Going Off Looks. An Interracial Relationship Was NOT Common Where They We're From. Racial Slurs Were Thrown At Alex in Regards To Lani And Lani Got Shit Talked By Her Friends About Alex.

They Were Inseparable. But isn't That How It Always Is? Young Love. So Sweet. So Blind.
————————

They Were Together All Of 8 Months, When They Got Into Conversation About Some Rumors Alex Had Heard About Lani.

"So What's The Truth" Alex Asked In A Non- accusing Manner.

Lani Snickered As She Laid On The Couch.

"I Plea The Fifth On That One PAL"

Alex Rolled His Eyes And Sat beside her.

"Just Tell Me La. I won't think of you any different" he said while fitting his fingers in between hers.

She sat up and looked him dead in the eyes so he would know what she was saying was true.

"It's all false assumptions Alex. That's on my moms"

You see, Lani wasn't your typical 16 year old. She had hips, a big ass and big tits. She was thick in all the right places and that brought attention she didn't want. Older guys would be a little too present on her social media and people would make their assumptions. Jay, (Some Guy That was Chasing Lani For Months) tried to get in Alex's Head. Jay told Alex that he had knock Lani down like 5 times already. Which was all lies.

——————————

"And That's All You Had To Say La. I believe you" Alex said with a grin on his face.

Lani loved when he smiled. He had braces but his teeth were so straight behind them.
He had these big lips that were so soft and every time Lani Looked At them she melted.

"Hey Alex?" She Said shyly

"Wassup"

" I uh- I want... Um-"

Lani couldn't get out what she wanted to say. Her hands started shaking.

"Are you good" Alex asked when he saw her looking kinda nervous.

"Yea" she said, Lani Cleared her throat so her words would come out.

She wanted to ask him if he wanted to be her 1st time but she was scared of sounding like a little kid. So she came up with a different question.

"So how was your 1st time?" She said as she laid back down on the couch.

Alex Looked At her and snatched the remote out of her hand.

"Nah I'm A Virgin La, You Know That"

Lani Giggled,

"Yea Right Lee. You ain't no damn virgin"

"Aye, watch your mouth in my moms house. You're trippin" Alex said laughing at Lani.

"Then quit lying nigga, How was your first time?" Lani asked hoping for an answer.

Alex Looked At Lani Up And Down In confusion.

"I'll let you know when it happens. Actually, I was hoping you'd be there to experience it with me" Alex Said while his face got red.

"I uh- you said what?" Lani stuttered.

Her heart was beating fast from what she just heard. She thought it was about to jump out her chest.

"You're not even listening." Alex Said pushing Lani's legs out of his lap

"Lee I heard you I just.... I don't know like wha-"

"I want to give you my virginity La." Alex Said loudly, interrupting Lani's rambled words.

Lani Shot Up And adjusted on the couch.

"I mean I wou- ... I think tha-.... Lee I thin-"
Lani couldn't get her words out again. She was shook, literally.

"I'm sorry. Was that too much to say?" Alex Started to ramble "Like we don't have to do that La. I just feel like you're the one I want to give it to. You're my best friend. You're beautiful, smart, funny and I ju-"

"Lee" Lani Cut Alex off and began to laugh.

"What's funny" Alex Asked

"Yes." Lani said with a smirk on her face.

"Yes?" Alex Said confused

"I want to give my virginity to you too Lee, I Just didn't know how to ask" Lani laughed.