Homecoming

"Why are you scared?" Jacion Said holding Lani's Hand.

"Why couldn't we just drive?" Lani Asked as they moved forward in the line.

"Takes too long"

"I like long drives" Lani said nervously

"You've never been on a plane or what?" Jacion asked confused

"Never been outta Texas" Lani said holding her stomach "I'm bouta shit myself"

Jacion Laughed as he handed the lady his ticket. Lani hesitated give her the ticket because she didn't want to get on the plane.

"Bring your shitty ass on girl" Jacion laughed.

Lani handed the lady The ticket and entered the plane. She followed Jacion to the seats and she could feel the sweat on her head. They sat down

"Atlanta, Here comes my baby" Jacion said putting his arm around Lani

                       —————-

The plane ride was only an hour long. After The plane was in the air, Lani loved it. She thought it was so beautiful, seeing all the towns and cities from in the sky.

When they touched down in Atlanta, Lani was super excited. She'd always wanted to go there. The food, the music, the strip clubs. She loved it all. But that's not why they were there. It was Christmas time and Jacion wanted her to meet his family.

Even though Lani only made it official 7 months ago, it had been over a year since Jacion started claiming her. He felt like it was time for her to meet the family.

"Alright baby, you ready?" Jacion Said as he parked the car.

"How do I look?" Lani Asked as she put on lip gloss

"You always look good, don't stress over that" he reassured her

"I hope you're hungry" Jacion Said as he got out the car "because I can smell the food already"

Jacion opened Lani's car door and helped her out. As the walked up to the big suburban house, Lani got nervous. She had met Jacion's mom already and they were best friends. But Jacion never talked about the rest of his family so she didn't know what to expect.

"Is This your moms side or your dads?" Lani Asked

"Both" Jacion said smiling as he rang the door bell.

He fixed the collar on his shirt and cleared his throat.

"Here we go" he uttered placing his hand on Lani's hip, pulling her closer.

The door opened. A lady stood there with a smile on her face.

"Jacion! Oh my goodness. How you've grown" the lady said

She was a fancy white lady. One that you see in the movies. Tight dress on, heals, blond hair pinned back and a wine glass in her hand. She reminded Lani of the Rude blond lady off that show "The Nanny".

"Hey Sharron" Jacion Said with an unamused look on his face.

"Come in, Come in" Sharron Said opening the door wider "Everyone, Jacion is here!"

Jacion Grabbed Lani And Pulled her closer to him.

"I feel under dressed" Lani whispered

"She's over dressed. As always" Jacion said kissing her on the forehead

"You're father is in the 'great room' with your aunt. I'll go get him" Sharron Said before walking off.

"Great room" Lani mocked Sharron