Night Cap

After They Were done eating, Jacion Decided To flirt with one of the waitress' to get a drink. Lani watched and left as the young waitress fell for it and gave him a large margarita.

They sat at the restaurant and talked until it closed. Jacion never drank so he was a lite weight. He was drunk off his ass off of 1 margarita. Lani helped him to the car and she drove home. But, For some reason he thought smoking ANOTHER blunt would help his high. He got cross faded and couldn't function.

Lani and Jacion has planned to spend the night at her house but Jacion Kept complaining about having to Pee so they went to his house since it was closer.

She helped him in his house and left him at the bathroom door.

"I can't help you piss" she joked

"I ain't eeen drunk" he slurred with his eyes low.

"Yea Ight" Lani laughed as she walked down the hall to his room.

After he got done peeing Lani went in the bathroom with him.

"Get in the shower, you stink" Lani Joked

"Ion...... stink" Jacion Said stepping into the shower slowly.

Lani closed the shower door, got undressed and hopped in with him. When she stepped in, Jacion was leaning again wall, slumped. She looked down and saw his dick jumping around. Not hard, just jumping around. she laughed.

"Turn around dummy" she said

She washed his back as he laid against the wall damn near asleep. She laughed at his little butt, she always told him it was fat and he hated that.

She gave him a little slap on the ass

"You gay man" Jacion Said turning around with an attitude

Lani laughed and looked down to see his dick completely hard standing at attention. But he was still slumped over. Lani shook her head and turned around to shower herself.

"You not gonna wash this dick" Jacion said with a drunk giggle

"Wash your own dick" Lani said before throwing the loofa at him and getting out the shower.

Jacion Turned the water off and followed her to his room. He laid out on the bed, butter ball ass naked. Legs open, arms spread out

"Baaaaaby..." he called for Lani

"Boy what?" She Said as she brushed her hair.

"Come sit..." he laughed "Come sit on daddy's dick"

Lani Looked Back At him laying on the bed slowly stroking his dick, while he watched her stand there naked.

"Boy, you don't want this Poom Poom for real" she laughed while walking over to him, sitting next to him on the bed.

"I do tho" Jacion Said sitting up and popping her nipple in his mouth.

Lani Moaned and enjoyed the way his tongue and lips felt on her nipple. She looked down and watched as he stroked his big, hard dick. Something about him being so hard for her made her wet. And man did she love to see him cum.