Netflix & Chill

"Come In then, you act like we were gonna be in here fuckin" Lani Joked as they both entered the room.

"Ready to go?" Alex Asked Ra'Nique

"Do we have to?" Ra'Nique Asked with her legs still slightly shaking.

"Yea, I gotta get you back home" Alex Said Looking At the time on his phone.

"Alright well it was good meeting y'all" Ra'Nique Said Looking Back At Lani.

Lani Leaned Forward and whispered in Ra'Nique's ear

"There is no competition, I already won"

Ra'Nique Leaned Back and nodded 'yes'

She walked to the door where Alex stood.

"Alright, nice seeing you guys" Alex said walking out the door

"Bye." Ra'Nique said biting her lip looking Lani in the eyes.

Jacion showed them out and then came back to the room to see Lani laying on the bed flipping through Netflix.

11:23pm

Jacion closed the room door and smiled at Lani

"What?" Lani Asked

"What you do to that girl?" Jacion laughed

"She wanted a taste so..."

"You wrong for that" Jacion chuckled shaking his head as he laid on the bed next to her.

"She was talking shit so I had to" Lani laughed.

"You nasty ...and I love it" Jacion said kissing her.

"It kinda made me wet Jae, not gonna lie" Lani Said, taking her panties off throwing them on the floor.

"What you doing girl" Jacion said confused.

"My 90 days was up 3 weeks ago soooo..." Lani said climbing on top of him.

"What you talking about?" Jacion was acting stupid.

"Stop playing with me Jae" She said rolling her eyes and getting back off of him

"Ooooh yea. We was supposed to have sex like last month huh?"

"You Do to much" Lani said flipping through Netflix again. "You don't wanna fuck me, that's cool. somebody will."

"Keep fucking playing with me Ailani" Jacion Said pushing her head to the side.

"And it's my 18th birthday? That means I can fuck with a GROWN MAN now" Lani said taunting Jacion.

"Shut up" Jacion said sucking his teeth

Lani Resumed "Orange is the New Black" on Netflix

"Make me" She Said before tossing the remote.

"Nah, you don't want that" Jacion said gripping his dick.

"You ain't got shit to give me anyway, shrimpy" Lani Joked trying to get a rise outta him.

"You capping like a Mother fucker" Jacion Said Getting Out Of the bed in walking across the room to the bathroom. Closing the door behind him.

"Pussy" Lani yelled before getting up and walking to the bathroom door

"Chill Out with all that Lil girl" Jacion yelled back with a little aggression.

"You ran to the bathroom to cry like a little bitch" Lani laughed knocking on the door.

Jacion opened the door. He was naked. He grabbed Lani by her curly hair and wrapped it around his fist, pulling her head back gently.

"I said stop playing with me" he said putting his chest against hers.